What's new

leyasu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

I hope they add more stuff and repeatable stuff with daphne, kinda letdown by the anticlimatic end to her storyline :(

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Apparently you have to go 48 hours without summoning Hermione either. Just write articles, file reports, jerk off or sleep for 2 days and Daphne should be available.

Hope this helps!
Oh...so if i want to develop her storyline i have to completely abandon hermione =(
ok, thanks

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Nah, you just need to not summon her for 2 days ..... Daphne > summon no1 for 2 days > Daphne > another no1 for 2 days > repeat till you're bored. There's barely 10 events with her anyway, doubt you'll miss Hermione that much within such a short span of time

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there anything to do with luna?
all i got are nightmares that hount me at night....( if you know what i mean -.- )

And about Daphne? after i got the ability to summon her at will...well, her name is just in gray and can't summon her at all ( it's been like that for a week already, so yes, the "48h restriction had passed already)
How can I summon Daphne?

Laurentius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've gotten Daphne to the point where the story cuts off, and maxed out all of Hermione's personal favors.

How do you get her to wear the business and cheerleader outfits? She refuses every time, even with her hearts maxed out.

Powergirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've gotten Daphne to the point where the story cuts off, and maxed out all of Hermione's personal favors.

How do you get her to wear the business and cheerleader outfits? She refuses every time, even with her hearts maxed out.
In order to do that, you had to do some public favors too. When you have access to public favors, you have access to newspaper story lines, where you can ask Hermione to wear the new outfits. You can activate the public favors with a cheat in the cupboard's help menu. Good luck.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Bear in mind that the newspaper stuff cuts off after 1-2 assignments in each category.

There's nothing to be done with Luna beyond the joke that's already there.

For Daphne, you either have to do no summoning for 48 hours (4 turns) or extract the scripts and fix the bug that's been there for ages so it doesn't reset the state every time you summon anybody.

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guy i need help i can't unlock Daphne
can u tell me the bast way to unlock her

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Get Hermione's corruption high enough > buy perfume in the gift section of Dahr's > once you got it in your inventory > click cupboard > personnal stuff > items > gifts > perfume > use, you'll get a message telling you it stinks > back out a lot > summon Hermione > she'll come in and tell you it reminds her of her youth > now either give it to her or tell her it's ok (dunno which, save alot) > once she has it, you can chit-chat about Daphne without her going berserk > repeat a few times (3-4) and you should have Daphne visit you again, asking you to help her with a contest.

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and one thing i buy the belldress now is it ok i keep it

Raredragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any news from Akabur of PT Gold? I really enjoyed PT.

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i found out how to ask her about Daphne when you use perfume just need to wait the day you can ask her about Daphne
use perfume take top one answer and cell her and ask her she will tell you about Daphne
because the day you give her perfume her mood is change hight you can ask
in the first day.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finished 1.5.2, it was good overall (just some weird english sometime, but it's understandable).
I think that they really should develop other characters routes, as Hermione is already pretty complete. Daphne, Luna, etc, moar please :D

Last edited:

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Akabur hasn't posted an update in a while, but he has been replying on his Patreon, so he wasn't hit by a car or anything. I had to check a few days ago, because he usually doesn't go more than two weeks without at least putting up a video about how little rest he gets. Mostly I wondered if he'd finally gotten bored enough to cut and run for Van Arts.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Daphne love beer give her beer gift
She's very ungrateful with gifts including some things that don't really make sense (who doesn't like chocolate?). If you need to give her something and don't have any spare Dumbledore wine she will also accept butterbeer. It doesn't seem to improve her mood, but at least it doesn't piss her off like nearly every other gift seems to do.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She's very ungrateful with gifts including some things that don't really make sense (who doesn't like chocolate?). If you need to give her something and don't have any spare Dumbledore wine she will also accept butterbeer. It doesn't seem to improve her mood, but at least it doesn't piss her off like nearly every other gift seems to do.
She also doesn't mind anal plugs, but doesn't know what they are for :p

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, she likes handcuffs too, but she wants to use them to torture mudbloods or whatever.

There's a lot of weirdly arbitrary and jokey stuff in the mod, that seems sort of out of place. Fourth-wall breaking has ratcheted up to Deadpool levels, and that perfume is just fiddly. Hermione has to be X amount of perverse, then you have to examine something in your inventory when there's never been a reason to do it before, summon her pretty much immediately, and if you've tried to ask her about Daphne without the perfume in the last several turns, you might just be locked out of the option.

Has anybody tried getting through Daphne's progression without cheating at all? It takes about 2-3 months in-game to get her to show up the second time, and that's with cheating. If you're actually reading one to four chapters per day of books to make you better at writing so you can make more money to buy books that make you better at reading books that will make you still better at writing, so you can afford books you can read to unlock the power of your imagination, it seems like it would have to be double that. Plus if you ever piss one of the girls off, they'll go from 0 to -40 relationship, and that only goes up at a rate of 1 per day without gifts.

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

look like we need to wait new update becaus she don't have H yet