What's new

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

Witch Trainer was just on an Episode of the Philip D'Franko Show. Expect a lot more people around here and expect a rise in Akaber's Patreon count.
Can you link to said episode? I can't seem to find it.

glassofwater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ it starts at 3:47 and only spends a few seconds talking about it though.

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Excuse me but has anyone had a problem with Bitch Trainer? It seems that the portraits of some characters aren't showing when I try to play. For example Princess trainer, the portraits of genie and jafar never appear

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Excuse me but has anyone had a problem with Bitch Trainer? It seems that the portraits of some characters aren't showing when I try to play. For example Princess trainer, the portraits of genie and jafar never appear
its been a while since i played the game, but that sounds like a problem i had and it was fixed in an update.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Don't waste your time.... Bitch trainer is just a mod that combines the 2 games and both versions are seriously outdated by now (I am including the fan version of Witch Trainer because it's superior in all ways compared to the vanilla Akabur game)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New Patreon update about the "woes of writing a good story". As if that would ever happen ............................................ JOKE WARNING AFTER

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double for : another "The Russian life with Dahr Q&A" update

Yuna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone tell me what is the latest version for witch trainer ? coz some of my WT feature is not working...
my witch trainer is version 1.5.2, but hermione journalist task is not working, and daphne path not working either.. T.T
Thank you..

Humlebien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.5.2 is the russian translated one iirc? Not sure they have progressed further, unless you speak in vodka runes. Havent seen any updates at least.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can some kind soul please post a mega link for the android version of princess trainer gold? He re-upped it on hentaifoundry but my connection sucks so it keeps failing. :mad:

Yuna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here you can download android *.apk
sorry i dont have mega account..

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He updated 3 videos in 2 days, mostly empty 1s too.

Imlerith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WT gold or a stop to world hunger? What would you guys chose? For me it's a close call I'm more hungry for Hermione than the kids in Africa are hungry for burgers.

mattius77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jesu Cristo, the story is set in a school. Between students and other characters that come in and out of the plot pf the books/movies, WT could support updates with new content every few months for the next three years. Easily. Ginny, Cho, Luna, Fleur, the Patil sisters...... and that's before you get to the grown ups like Tonks and Bellatrix and Narcissa.