What's new

VN/TEXT NTR Loli Shota Ryona [Alice Soft] Sengoku Rance / 戦国ランス

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sengoku Rance

The demon army's 4 brothers + 1 amazon will have > 3k at least when they first attack you. You better have at least 3 > 1.5k footsoldier armies to defend against the 2x musket shooting brother, an all 8's warrior, and the amazon with commander charge.
Ah memories, I take it you played on easy because otherwise they get up to 8k units and you better be ready to sacrifice some footsoldiers to them.

Do yourself a favor and conquer the youkai, it will take some time on your first run through but it's worth it in the end when all the following playthroughs start you with 5 really damn strong commanders (plus the most broken commander of all, Omachi)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ugh, went with the "Kill the monkey" route and expanded West. Big mistake. I was conquering Mouri whilst technically at war with Asai-Asakura (They declared war on me, and if I'd defeated them then Uesugi attacks) And then the Shizarmu brothers decided to attack, and then the next turn Takaeda decides I'm getting too big. So now I'm fighting on three fronts, the brothers are stealing my commanders on one side and I'm getting blitzed on the other.

And I was hoping Houjou or Kenshin would attack Takaeda because they were fighting before, but now they're just sitting there watching me get my ass kicked.

nosiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I understand your pain..
But know that you can counter uesegi with rance, so there is no problem if they declare war on you..furthermore Asai-Asakura clan is really weak and they do not attack regularly so you can easily conquer them or leave them alone .
For the shimazu do the green(explore) event and they wont be a problem.
However the takeda is a pain in the ass, but if you somehow succeed with the other houses then you can do something about it.
btw i dont think hojo or uesegi will ever attack other countries(except you), they just defend.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uesugi and Hojo will both attack after certain events (Uesugi if you get too close/big and Hojo if you get to big or molest their diviner in an event)

Takeda can easily(?) be conquered before they even start the blitzing (unless you want to capture their commanders ofcourse) The main pain in the ass on the monkey route is the douchebags stealing your women, no matter what you do you will lose at least one (maybe you can prevent it with massive save-scumming though)

I'd say my biggest "oh fuck" moment was when I was warring on three fronts (Mouri, Takeda and Youkai) and the demon army decided to arrive. Have fun with two groups blitzing you, player! :(

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uesugi and Hojo will both attack after certain events (Uesugi if you get too close/big and Hojo if you get to big or molest their diviner in an event)

Takeda can easily(?) be conquered before they even start the blitzing (unless you want to capture their commanders ofcourse) The main pain in the ass on the monkey route is the douchebags stealing your women, no matter what you do you will lose at least one (maybe you can prevent it with massive save-scumming though)

I'd say my biggest "oh fuck" moment was when I was warring on three fronts (Mouri, Takeda and Youkai) and the demon army decided to arrive. Have fun with two groups blitzing you, player! :(
Never had that problem even on 5 stars. Only bonuses I needed was the extra gold, Takeda commanders, extra National power, 3 action fans to start with, and a few of the good items.

My plan:
Kill hara asap, then kill asai-akuria (whatever the name was). Next kill the raccoon people and hannies asap for their national power and the footsoldier Senhime. Take over Takeda after all that (since they would be at war with you to start). Beat Houjou into 1 territory so they would lose their best commanders, but don't conquer them. Now while fighting Houjou, take over the country that the tengu hermit guy resides in. Don't recruit him. declare war on both the gun people and the kid lord country. Take both over. Fight the cursed people. And take over all their stuff. Now war against mouri (and get all 4 daughters captured and beat them into 1 territory). Conquer Useugi (this way, when xavier's presence is known, and you cannot attack other countries, you wouldn't loose Kenshin). Take your time to weaken the Mouri and Houjou until you are ready to attack the temple. Once you drive xavier out, conquer the Mouri and Houjou before Xavier comes back with the demon army. After Kentaro turns into a demon, take over the one-eye people and get their commanders. The rest is obvious.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Never had that problem even on 5 stars. Only bonuses I needed was the extra gold, Takeda commanders, extra National power, 3 action fans to start with, and a few of the good items.

My plan:
Kill hara asap, then kill asai-akuria (whatever the name was). Next kill the raccoon people and hannies asap for their national power and the footsoldier Senhime. Take over Takeda after all that (since they would be at war with you to start). Beat Houjou into 1 territory so they would lose their best commanders, but don't conquer them. Now while fighting Houjou, take over the country that the tengu hermit guy resides in. Don't recruit him. declare war on both the gun people and the kid lord country. Take both over. Fight the cursed people. And take over all their stuff. Now war against mouri (and get all 4 daughters captured and beat them into 1 territory). Conquer Useugi (this way, when xavier's presence is known, and you cannot attack other countries, you wouldn't loose Kenshin). Take your time to weaken the Mouri and Houjou until you are ready to attack the temple. Once you drive xavier out, conquer the Mouri and Houjou before Xavier comes back with the demon army. After Kentaro turns into a demon, take over the one-eye people and get their commanders. The rest is obvious.
You never attack the Ninjas or Temple?

Also, those Takaeda commanders are totally OP. I could wreck if I started with them.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You never attack the Ninjas or Temple?

Also, those Takaeda commanders are totally OP. I could wreck if I started with them.
The ninjas will almost always auto war you almost immediately after you take over mouri. Otherwise, war with them after you take over houjou. The temple auto wars you, but they are easy. I guess I forgot to mention take over them as soon as possible. Before you start waring with Houjou for sure.

As for OP commanders, it's on 5 star difficulty. All enemy hero commanders have like > 4k units.

nosiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The one eye yukai commanders are stronger..if you want to make your life easier start with them.

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone still have this game in english traslation...if so can you please send me a link i want to play this game again soo bad..

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

i want to play the game again is really fun to me. its been like 2 years since i last played it... a torrent would be awsome or something that doesnt have like 10 links that i need to DL

Edit: also i need an 100% save data as well....that will help me out so i can play the other modes in a instance

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i want to play the game again is really fun to me. its been like 2 years since i last played it... a torrent would be awsome or something that doesnt have like 10 links that i need to DL
I found this

Haven't tried it myself. If it works, lemme know. If something fries your computer, also lemme know.

And if someone has a DL they for sure knows that works, that'd be cool. And if you share it'd be even cooler.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

savedata folder. i think every bonus and cg is available but there's still some achievements to get like doing some useless stuff so its not 100%. with like 165 points to spend.
i didnt go for more points. 5 star game is easy mode with this much anyways.

Attachments

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I remember this game. Its an alright game but the sex scenes are pretty boring and shitty and, without good fappability, there are just so many better non-H games you could be spending your time on. For those who like this game though, I believe there are a few more games in this series.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes, there are about 8 games if i remember correctly. sengoku rance was probably my favorite H-game that had gameplay. the music was my favorite lol.

H4xX

Reputation score

How do I clear "reestablish Iga"?

According to alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Sengoku_Rance:Walkthrough
Conquer it without Suzume in attacking force, then Inukai revolts again restablishes Iga
When conquering the last castle, you need to include Suzume or Inukai will escape and later lead a revolt taking back Yamato (he does not always do this, there is likely another condition)"
I tried this on 4 whole differently played games already.
Inukai does say something about a revolt, but never takes back the territory.

Finally unlocked all starting bonuses and cleared everything on the game progress report except this one :D

Attachments

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i recently reinstalled this game to play it again...

I must have forgotten how much i hated the main character...

Jordan Sphinx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My all-time favorite game, hentai or no. Love the music, love the characters, and always get completely absorbed in the gameplay for a week or two whenever I replay it.
While the topic's back on the front page, last time I played, something weird happened that I want to mention. I did the Isoroku route, and captured Nanjou Ran early on but never recruited her since I knew she'd die after the Demon Army appeared. But about 50 turns later, Suzaku appears out of nowhere, and guess who was still alive in the prison? I recruited Ran and made her fight Suzaku for my amusement, but still, I kinda thought that was impossible. The wiki says she only survives in her own route, after all. See attached.
And H4xX, I was able to get Iga Reestablished one time... I don't think I did anything different from what was mentioned in the wiki. I think the only thing was that I wasn't fighting another country at the time it rose up, but I don't know if that was important or not. Sorry I can't help. That wiki's kinda vague sometimes, huh? :(

Attachments

ryuzakku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really hate to Necro this, but I'm having issues with the game. I cannot save the game. When I try to I get this pop up: imgur.com/T04DR1D

Anyone know how to fix this? I want to try to avoid a reinstall as much as possible as I just finished the 1st playthrough and I don't want to have to do it again.

Again, sorry for the necro, but I searched google for the issue and found nothing that seemed to be the same issue.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really hate to Necro this, but I'm having issues with the game. I cannot save the game. When I try to I get this pop up: imgur.com/T04DR1D

Anyone know how to fix this? I want to try to avoid a reinstall as much as possible as I just finished the 1st playthrough and I don't want to have to do it again.

Again, sorry for the necro, but I searched google for the issue and found nothing that seemed to be the same issue.
Did you try the basic stuff?
Don't install it in program files.
and start as administrator.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Great of you to Necro this, then I feel a little less like a lazy turd when I ask for a current (my tinfoil hat protects me from torrents!) source.
Been far too long since I played this, and I no longer have any backups.