What's new

RPG [Alicesoft] Beat Blade Haruka ( Official English Release)

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Beat Blade Haruka (Alicesoft - Official English Release)

Thanks for the save dartred.

The save, roll, reload, use crappy roll on something was getting old fast.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just doing my part for my fellow hentai community members =p

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Some of their releases are still censored, but they say it in the store page.
I consider mosaics remaining from the Japanese release to be different then censorship. No MG game has ever removed content for any reason would be a better way to say it then. I really wish the retention of mosaics had a different word or phrase as at least to me I don't consider it censorship. We are getting the exact game with a translation as the Japanese after all.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The save, roll, reload, use crappy roll on something was getting old fast.
This shouldn't be necessary. The time to complete the game is more than forgiving. Max out up your libido asap to give yourself the most die rolls possible and purchasing the dice crusher skills increases the average die roll from 3.5 to 4 to 4.5. with max libido and both die crusher skills you will average 34 points per day to spend. You can comfortably get that with more than 70 days left to beat the game. Art of blazing fire also helps a lot to quickly get your stats up to the required threshold to beat enemies. The only concern becomes making sure you don't increase your stats so much that your can't beat the unavoidable enemy whose stats are based on your highest level ninja(s) a few days before the fight.

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How can i get Haruka punishment scene? I followed walkthrough and still not be able to get it. I let her lose twice, saved Subaru and killed Kikyou already :(

Giruurk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have this problem? It gives me the shellexecute error, but when I use that update, it just says system40.exe doesn't work and crashes out.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How can i get Haruka punishment scene? I followed walkthrough and still not be able to get it. I let her lose twice, saved Subaru and killed Kikyou already :(
do you have rape enabled in the settings? are you saying "yes" to watch the rape scene after you lose"?

you should have been able to see the rape scene since the first fat boss who acts like a judge.

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

do you have rape enabled in the settings? are you saying "yes" to watch the rape scene after you lose"?

you should have been able to see the rape scene since the first fat boss who acts like a judge.
Not that scene. But i was managed to get punishment scene i mentioned already.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The crash as soon as i tried to open it with an error message " System40 has stop working"

How can i fix this ?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah, he's actually referring to the punishment h-scene that unlocks on the H-list if you have any of the girls lose three times.

The scene being maxed out is a requirement for the Brutality route for Marika and Haruka, if I recall correctly.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do the sales on this look so far? Might make rance look more promising for an english release if it does really well.

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do the sales on this look so far? Might make rance look more promising for an english release if it does really well.
Can't find any sales numbers or anything like that. It is #1 on their weekly ranking which is a good sign, I guess.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Going by order numbers from the last week and during initial preorders(provided by a few anons on the VNTS thread on jp plus my own purchases), and it's position on the rankings its probably sold somewhere between 800-1200 copies so far. According to the same method Gahkthun did 600~ and KnS2 did about the same for reference. Of course how accurate that is is questionable but its the best guess I can make.

According to its translator its done reasonably well, though that's according to MG's standards of 500-1000 for a new release outside steam. Can't really say how Alicesoft considers it and they are the ones that are actually important in this. Do hope it did well enough for Alicesoft to consider going forward in our market but not great enough that Escaslayer is forced on us next. I enjoyed Haruka but I really would prefer a non-nukige Alicesoft title next.

asestado

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If they localize a game of the rance series it will be Rance 5D or Rance 6. Personally I hope for Rance 6.

haha666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

with some help from hongfire user SomeLoliCatgirl, i figured out how to get 100%.

i attached the full save.
Where do you put the save file? I can't find the save folder in the main folder containing the game.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

inside the install location. there should be a file called "OpenSaveFolder.exe". double click that and it will open your save folder location.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a guide somewhere that goes over some of the different stats? Curious about the Brutality stat, libido stat, peace points, and the little bar that says Normal around the day.

Do they explain any of these mechanics somewhere?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a guide somewhere that goes over some of the different stats? Curious about the Brutality stat, libido stat, peace points, and the little bar that says Normal around the day.

Do they explain any of these mechanics somewhere?
brutality - have too much of this and you get a bad end of that character

libido - every 10 of these refreshes 1 more dice at the beginning of the day (max this asap)

peace points - if it falls to 0, auto game over

that bar, iirc means what's the peace points status. high is good, mid is normal, low is bad?

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

brutality - have too much of this and you get a bad end of that character

libido - every 10 of these refreshes 1 more dice at the beginning of the day (max this asap)

peace points - if it falls to 0, auto game over

that bar, iirc means what's the peace points status. high is good, mid is normal, low is bad?
So love is the good end for that character? Can you max out more than one chars love?

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So love is the good end for that character? Can you max out more than one chars love?
You can but then later in the game you're asked to marry one of the girls. Who you choose puts you on their true love route and you need to max out all that girl's hearts to get her true ending.