What's new

RPG [Alicesoft] Beat Blade Haruka ( Official English Release)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Beat Blade Haruka (Alicesoft - Official English Release)

and their is also harem ending. haven't gotten it, but probably standard "max every girl".

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

and their is also harem ending. haven't gotten it, but probably standard "max every girl".
Maximum their hearts of love meters (every girls)

Last edited:

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

While you might need to max her hearts to get true, the bigger thing that decides true love end from normal love end is peace points. 80 or above is true, below is normal.

Also someone mentioned brutal gives you a bad end, that's not entirely correct. It can give you one, as it opens the options for the brutal endings. You can have 99 brutal and not get a brutal end. You just pick to marry Haruka(she's always available) or Subaru(she is to from second playthrough on). The only love route that might be hard to enter is Narika's and that's because losing fights loses you hearts. Subaru and Haruka don't need love points for you to enter their routes. Only Narika does.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

To be honest, the normal brutal ends of Haruka and Narika... Somehow I feel... uncomfortable (due to their scary Yandere) =.=!!!

Izalith

Reputation score

Is there a way for Haruka to win the Subaru fight in Ch. 1 or at least avoid it?

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way for Haruka to win the Subaru fight in Ch. 1 or at least avoid it?
There no way to win that fight, I've try even with cheats you are supposed to lose.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I downloaded the full save attached in this thread, but, it didn't work?

Oh okay, you have to open the save directory with the "opensavefolder" or it won't work ._.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can you get the True love routes for Haruka/Narika in your first play thru?
I was on Haruka route with 98 peace points, full love gauge when I took down the Ensai's castle... but still only got the normal end. However, I did unlock punishment sex and raise brutal to max... Would that lock out true end?

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you get the True love routes for Haruka/Narika in your first play thru?
I was on Haruka route with 98 peace points, full love gauge when I took down the Ensai's castle... but still only got the normal end. However, I did unlock punishment sex and raise brutal to max... Would that lock out true end?
It shouldn't, and yes, you can reach true ending on your first try.

Honestly either you didn't have all the hearts, or peace was lower than 98, otherwise, I don't get why you didn't got the true end.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It shouldn't, and yes, you can reach true ending on your first try.

Honestly either you didn't have all the hearts, or peace was lower than 98, otherwise, I don't get why you didn't got the true end.
Thanks, got it on 2nd try.

How do you unlock the H events for the 4 female enemy?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i swear for the female enemies, you just have to beat them in battle. i could be wrong, it's been a while.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

defeat them, and when you try to increase your dice roll training rather than playing video games to increase that MC will fuck them instead if i remember right or was that in escalayer

layoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

defeat them, and when you try to increase your dice roll training rather than playing video games to increase that MC will fuck them instead if i remember right or was that in escalayer
no, you are right. beat a female enemy in battle and if you train lust the due will go and fuck the evil out of them.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

sorry for Necro but does anyone know who voices Orochimaru? i tried google but i got nothing. all i know is he voices the Protagonist of Yuusha (cant run away from the heroine)

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry for Necro but does anyone know who voices Orochimaru? i tried google but i got nothing. all i know is he voices the Protagonist of Yuusha (cant run away from the heroine)
Here you go.