What's new

VN/TEXT [Alicesoft] Rance VI and 5d

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Rance VI and 5d coming out in English in 4 days!

100% CG, just missing 2 post game boss fights:
mega.nz/#!2loznTbK!R99kF3igE8iR-GbP0lQZAKK26m1hiAxGsR9GWEBbOs8

thswherizat

Reputation score

I'm stuck on the Calulator Cube with Sill, I've got 3 of the puzzles complete but whenever I step on the fourth one I automatically get the "this is complete" message and teleported out, but then all the doors are still locked?

TheMinstrel

Reputation score

Could someone post a savefile just after the opening sequence of Rance 6? My game crashes whenever it tries to load the OP file and I can't continue past it.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh yeah, I've heard about that toes of him...

Well, as long as it gave other heroines more chance, I don't see why not. Of course I wouldn't forget about Feliss, you're right about her being one of the more tragic heroine.

Also, I thought that if discounting the year she spent unaging in Genbu Castle, Rizna's more or less still younger than Rance?

Additionally, I hope the likes of Maria and Uruza can be included. Oh, and don't forget the grils who've confirmed has (and will) bore Rance a child, like Pastel, Isoroku and Mouri Teru.
Don't bother for Maria, she's a 'buy one get one free' from Shizuka
Anyways I found it real funny that Tillday got by the toe, and just think of the possibilities, and Ria better have a thread

Anyways person who gets the Dong wins! (imma puttin ma bet on ma girl Coppadon)

LuckyStars

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've just beaten the game, but this is very unsatisfying. How can I unlock Camilla scene? I beaten her, twice! Is there something in the post-game?

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've just beaten the game, but this is very unsatisfying. How can I unlock Camilla scene? I beaten her, twice! Is there something in the post-game?
Yes there is, just keep doing the missions they give you.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You haven't beaten the game until you've seen the true end ;)

LuckyStars

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You haven't beaten the game until you've seen the true end ;)
Yeahh well, I can't tell if I got the true ending or some other ending but, I beaten
Camilla then it cut straight to Rance with Sill on a cow wagon running away from Zeith. I guess this is when he went to Nippon for the event in Sengoku Rance.

I wish there's a better walk-through for all characters clears. It's quite time consuming because of grinding and missing some scenes at the end.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The true ending is literally an event you activate called "true ending" so you'll know when you have it.

As for character clears, here's the obscure ones; You need two S rank weapons from the Zeth museum, one for Caloria and the other for Sanakia, you need to have lots of anal sex with Rizna, help her pass the graduation exam at the examination site dungeon, and get her S rank weapon from the Hanny field.

Keyen

Reputation score

You need two S rank weapons from the Zeth museum, one for Caloria and the other for Sanakia
Patton is not required for true ending?

LuckyStars

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The true ending is literally an event you activate called "true ending" so you'll know when you have it.
Just to be clear this is NOT after Rance defeat Camilla? In the aftermath.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's after you beat Camilla and do all the post game missions, it's impossible to "miss" it (so it's not like failing to meet conditions earlier is going to lock you out of getting it)

The conditions are clearing all the main characters (so basically everyone excluding characters like Prima, Megadeath, Tamanegi and Bernard) and completing all the main story missions of the post-game.

Patton is not required for true ending?
He isn't (I honestly don't know if you can clear him at all) I'm not even sure Rocky is required

Keyen

Reputation score

He isn't (I honestly don't know if you can clear him at all) I'm not even sure Rocky is required
You can (Rocky too), that's why i was surprised.

Deleted member 224977

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to open the secret area for Rizna¨s S weapon i did open the area one time but it was ages ago and i forgot.

Keyen

Reputation score

You have to kill the hannies in the houses the exact same amount. You can check how many times you killed them by reading the thing outside houses.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

100% CG, just missing 2 post game boss fights:
mega.nz/#!2loznTbK!R99kF3igE8iR-GbP0lQZAKK26m1hiAxGsR9GWEBbOs8
Anyone have this for 5D? I've decided 5D sucks, but I want to see all the scenes before I uninstall it.

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how to finish Rizna's exam? i got 3 fruits but i think there were no mention that it finished.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how to finish Rizna's exam? i got 3 fruits but i think there were no mention that it finished.
Rizna actually has a different exam. (They changed the requirements since she left) There's an event on the map where she mentions her requirement was to find a creme bun. You might need to trigger that event first.

Said creme bun is more or less right across from the exam goal, behind a locked door.

Enter the goal event with that in your inventory and Rizna will be notified that she passed the test but came in dead last. (Obviously) And her affection cap will raise.

However, if you get the three pieces for the current exam, you also can pass the current test and get a proof of completion at the goal. (Technically making Rance a licensed mage? Sorta?) I dunno what that is for since I still haven't beaten the game myself.

The goal is past where you encounter Magic during the story mission, so you'll actually need to revisit the map at some point later to actually finish either exam.

Keyen

Reputation score

Anyone have this for 5D? I've decided 5D sucks, but I want to see all the scenes before I uninstall it.
Here you go:
mega.nz/#!awxx3DLJ!dWDICuKDoubuv4WtxrTOyh3IbQr8O5BZ_T9OFBvAcH4