What's new

PUZ [ALLDICE]ノアと黒の魔術師/Noah and the black magician (RJ305907)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ305907_ana_img_main.jpg

The debut game of circle ALLDICE, slated to be released some time in January 2021. A unique puzzle platformer where H'ing the monsters grants you their powers. Fly as a harpy, bark loudly and crawl as a beast, flip switches! Lots of switches! Your shot can not only seduce monsters, it can be used to kill certain enemies, and if you shoot it at blue lights, it'll summon ladders and platforms. So far, it's mostly logic puzzles involving switch flipping. fingers crossed wordplay is kept at a minimum.
Dying in a cave in, you form a contract with the titular black magician. He may have saved your life, but what does he hope to gain? I dunno, but I bet he's the final boss.

controls:
z: shoot/seduce
x: jump
c: menu

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not bad, certainly worth keeping an eye on.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Interesting. I'll have to test out the demo since it seems to have one out.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Only two sex scenes in the game atm, pig boss and warthog. I was hoping we could see the slimes.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@dood
if only two sex scenes and if the h grants you the attacks then there are only 2 attacks and one of them on the boss? Meaning the last portion of the demo?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
@dood
if only two sex scenes and if the h grants you the attacks then there are only 2 attacks and one of them on the boss? Meaning the last portion of the demo?
Yeah pretty much. You have sex with enemies to get transformations that let you progress further in the level. Beating the boss rewards and H-scene and there's only one enemy in the game that you can beat to transform... so yeah two scenes if I'm not mistaken.

cell943

Reputation score
Looks cool. I'll check it ou--

>Tags: ...Consensual sex...

Meh. I've fapped to weirder.

Edit: I don't think it counts as consensual when the protagonist is knocking her opponents unconscious and casting mind control magic on them.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, you have a point, but let me ask you this: would you rather have a "<<reverse>> monster/pig/bestiality rape" tag? (And if yes, where have you seen such a thing ?)

cell943

Reputation score
Yeah pretty much. You have sex with enemies to get transformations that let you progress further in the level. Beating the boss rewards and H-scene and there's only one enemy in the game that you can beat to transform... so yeah two scenes if I'm not mistaken.
There's also the tentacles and dog in the demo.

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So it's kirby but with sex.

Noice.

Both the art and the pixel art are also very cute, i hope the game turns out amazing.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't know. The tentacles are only featured in the intro sequence, and the dog is the only way to get past the first level.
I skipped the intro so that explains that but I didn't see a dog in the first level. I know there were two animals in the game both give you the same transformation. There was probably a dog but all I remember is the boar. Eh I breezed through the demo so probably wasn't paying enough attention

CloudSt

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm kinda stuck at this point and don*t understand what I'm supposed to do.

Edit: this is the save file
Edit Edit: OK, got it... just walk right -.-

Attachments

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there any way to translate Pixel Maker games? Either hook them, or find the script data in the files and translate? I know you can use OCR and translate that way, but that's a massive hassle and pretty imperfect results.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm kinda stuck at this point and don*t understand what I'm supposed to do.

Edit: this is the save file
Edit Edit: OK, got it... just walk right -.-
For some reason if I use your save it prevents me from using any of the recollection rooms.

The game also seems to have multiple endings as well.

Also be very careful with using other people's saves. The game seems to hard save events like opening a treasure chest or the recollection rooms. It looks like if you want to enjoy the recollection room you will have to play the game manually yourself because no only were treasure chests and recollection room doors automatically open for me, they stayed open on a new game and were inaccessible. You pretty much have to delete your entire save to actually make progress again.

Edit: Okay I have no idea what is causing the instant exit recollection room bug. it seems if you go in a recollection room once, it will never let you in ANY of them again. At least with the version I am using.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do you unlock the rec room, the H count?