What's new

PUZ [ALLDICE]ノアと黒の魔術師/Noah and the black magician (RJ305907)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well I've found two endings to the game. Both involving the rocket level. If you keep the white switch on, you can climb up the ladder and fight the paper girl and get ending 1. If you go through the wall you can hit a black switch which takes you to the magician which you can beat and you get ending 2. Both endings seems pretty bleak but since I can't read japanese who knows?

Plater9o0

Lurker
Reputation score
Do the characters in this game look like modified sprites from Pokemon to anyone else?

kkggbb

Reputation score
I have an issue with pixel game maker mv where it shuts down right when I execute the program. Any Idea what might be the problem?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Same problem here, running win7. Might be the download? I got mine from nyaa.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Same problem here, running win7. Might be the download? I got mine from nyaa.
Got mine from Nyaa no issues for me. Maybe there's some runtime package that needs to be installed. I'm using windows 10 though.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well I've found two endings to the game. Both involving the rocket level. If you keep the white switch on, you can climb up the ladder and fight the paper girl and get ending 1. If you go through the wall you can hit a black switch which takes you to the magician which you can beat and you get ending 2. Both endings seems pretty bleak but since I can't read japanese who knows?
how do you get through the wall to hit the black switch ? i can't seem to find the spot where the wall is open

edit : also i seem to have a bug with the water world gallery ; trying to enter it just kicks me right back outside to level select
edit2 : aaand i can't enter the white world's gallery ?? i've played the game from the start, didnt use someone's save

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
how do you get through the wall to hit the black switch ? i can't seem to find the spot where the wall is open

edit : also i seem to have a bug with the water world gallery ; trying to enter it just kicks me right back outside to level select
edit2 : aaand i can't enter the white world's gallery ?? i've played the game from the start, didnt use someone's save
Just keep walking right past the white ladder. You should get to the black switch. (you went through the rocket door right?)

As for the gallery, its bugged. If you visit any gallery you can't visit any gallery again. So save before you open any gallery and never save after opening a gallery.

Overall this game has good Hentai but damn if it wasn't buggy and confusing thanks to the heavy emphasis on japanese text.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just keep walking right past the white ladder. You should get to the black switch. (you went through the rocket door right?)
I did, and im just running against a wall

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I have an issue with pixel game maker mv where it shuts down right when I execute the program. Any Idea what might be the problem?
The initial version is bugged and won't run on certain OSes. The version released on the 22 should work for you.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
real shame about the gallery bug, everything else here was pretty dang nice
Seems only bugged if you used someone else's saves. If you play the game and unlock yourself, it works fine. At least for me.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Seems only bugged if you used someone else's saves. If you play the game and unlock yourself, it works fine. At least for me.
Are you able to enter, leave and then re-enter? Because even on a fresh save I can't do it.

TheWackyWanker

Reputation score
Are you able to enter, leave and then re-enter? Because even on a fresh save I can't do it.
tested it myself. even on a fresh save, once you enter and leave, you can't re-enter. I really hope they patch that, since the game is pretty well made, but I without the gallery I don't really see myself playing it very much

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well here's my save. Note that no gallery has been opened. If you do open one just press F5 to quit. Note that the 2nd final boss has been beaten and I have finished two of the games endings. If you want to have the h-scene with the 2nd final boss you will have to start a new game and play through all the way to the end and unlock the hidden boss. I am done with the game at least until others find the game's secrets.

This save gives you access to all the other galleries in the game (use the one in the book door to get the most complete gallery the game has to offer. This is a gallery save for all intents and purposes but is by no means complete because maybe there is a third ending that gives you all the cool boss animations as well.

Attachments

kavei

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
who has 03-07 update

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Latest update has a picture book gallery function apparently. I am procuring it from eyny. If there is interest I can make a MEGA link. There is no loli or shota content AFAIK (if there is REPLY IMMEDIATELY) so it should be safe to share.

Where do I put the save file again?
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\name of your game folder\save

Final edit: I have game. Posted txt file. Cyptic in the usual manner. Also I can confirm that gallery area in 4th door (the paper one) has all bosses except for the final bosses (sadly I have already beaten them so if someone wants to do the game all over again and post saves there go ahead). The gallery is also no longer bugged (i.e hitting two enemies at once is now much more difficult so H-scenes no longer bug out now) but I did not check if you can open, exit and then return without issue (but I assume that's fixed and that's a safe assumption with how different the gallery is now).

As a final note: I believe the game only has two endings but given the sadly dark nature of the story, the second end seems the most optimistic.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reputation score
Latest update has a picture book gallery function apparently. I am procuring it from eyny. If there is interest I can make a MEGA link. There is no loli or shota content AFAIK (if there is REPLY IMMEDIATELY) so it should be safe to share.

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\name of your game folder\save

Final edit: I have game. Posted txt file. Cyptic in the usual manner. Also I can confirm that gallery area in 4th door (the paper one) has all bosses except for the final bosses (sadly I have already beaten them so if someone wants to do the game all over again and post saves there go ahead). The gallery is also no longer bugged (i.e hitting two enemies at once is now much more difficult so H-scenes no longer bug out now) but I did not check if you can open, exit and then return without issue (but I assume that's fixed and that's a safe assumption with how different the gallery is now).

As a final note: I believe the game only has two endings but given the sadly dark nature of the story, the second end seems the most optimistic.
Download has a password on it, not sure what it is.