What's new

ACT [ Almonds & Milk ] アーモンドと巨牛乳 Deep Sea Death RE154095 RJ154095

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Deep Sea Death

save a girl but another dies? if you mean your choice can save one person but the one must die, i'm interested. what game do you happen to be talking about?

where could the CG be found?
Found it. It was not from StudioS, but from dark.ryona.x15, and even my memory of what the thing is about were off. "Raper Game". It's about some kind of sick TV show where 2 random schoolgirls and one prisoner on death row are placed on deserted island. One girl is placed near the prisoner and another is hidden. Prisoner has to catch the girl and pretty much rape/snuff her to get a penalty for his crime. Girl has to either escape or find the other, hidden girl for her (or both of them) to survive. Winner(s) get money prizes, losers die.

Like I said, it sounds cool on a paper, but game itself is a joke. You just run after the girl for several linear screens hitting her like a Piñata and gathering coins that drop from her. Coins are used at vending machines for stamina refills and weapons/power ups to catch up and hit her some more. That's it. Endings very based on the screen where her HP reaches zero or her escape.

CG. Some heavy stuff, so be advised.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry, i wasnt' clear. i meant the cg for deep sea death so i dont have to play the game XD

Gromelon

Reputation score

sorry, i wasnt' clear. i meant the cg for deep sea death so i dont have to play the game XD
Ah.
Nope, not a slightest idea. You don't have to actually play it, thou. All the scenes are unlocked at the gallery @mega link.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh, i see now. the scenes come unlocked. derp me. thanks lol.

saga55555

Reputation score

Don't know what to talk about the gameplay. I get boring and quit only on 2nd level :(

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought there would be more variety of the creatures, would be more fun.

thswherizat

Reputation score

You would have to be extremely slow to have much of a challenge from that game. I'm amazed there was only a set of killer whale animations (which were really bad) and no variation on gameplay.

The art was pretty good though, which is a shame.

harouki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but does anyone still have this game?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm not sure if any one does, but just look at the CG set. this game was really bad.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

But really, it's super bad.