What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [Alons factory] [ 亜龍工房] Pregnant Angel Compilation (RJ298500)

nakanaide

Reputation score
Good evening,

So i´ve been stuck at this Game Pregnant Angel ep.ex.
Im at the last fight ?
i couldnt beat the second phase trying pretty much anything. Does anyone know by any chance how to beat this Boss second phase when you beat her once ?
ive added an imgur link showing the location of the bossfight.

Attachments

fool013

Reputation score
Good evening,

So i´ve been stuck at this Game Pregnant Angel ep.ex.
Im at the last fight ?
i couldnt beat the second phase trying pretty much anything. Does anyone know by any chance how to beat this Boss second phase when you beat her once ?
ive added an imgur link showing the location of the bossfight.
You need to gather all the PA units from prototypes in the building. The boss will absorb all the units you don't gather so you need to grab all of them.

kkyle814

Reputation score
No. Where did you get the impression a translation was being made?
i believe they have it google translated for most of the story but the cutscenes themselves were never translated. Its not good lol

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
i believe they have it google translated for most of the story but the cutscenes themselves were never translated.
The cutscenes are not likely to ever be translated since they are not in-engine scenes, but movie files (webm's I believe) with subtitles. And not even proper subtitles with a separate file for the subtitles, they are edited into the movie file directly. A translator would have to pull the text from the movie files and then add in their own English subtitles. Not impossible, but not likely to happen (especially with the "copy-paste machine translations" crowd).