What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [Alons factory] [ 亜龍工房] Pregnant Angel Compilation (RJ298500)

Coolcat

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any tool to translate the japanese text from this game or any rpg maker to english?

arivara

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone know a good page where I might be able to find this game for download? I usually go to anime-sharing but I haven't seen anything about this game , which I find strange because I remember when episode 4 and 5 of pregnant angel were published, they were available for download mere HOURS after it came out ,now here we are almost a week later and the only place that I have seen people talk about this game is this forum right here.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh, didn't realize this was completed. I'll probably make a partial tl (menus, items, choices, etc) when I get ahold of it.
Then again, there will probably be a lazy copy paste MTL up on F95 before too long :ROFLMAO: ...

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score

The game is on the eng DLsite now

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
I really didn't like the new gallery. I had to do myself (clumsy, but convenient)
View attachment 34547
Yeah, but the current one is all he could do in RPG Maker unfortunately. I hope for whatever he makes next he uses a different game engine (assuming he makes another game) as it seems RPG Maker isn't really good for animated stuff.

mdz64611

Reputation score
Can animations be extracted from other AlonsFactory games? Interested in FDQ (I want an offline gallery from all parts)

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
Can animations be extracted from other AlonsFactory games? Interested in FDQ (I want an offline gallery from all parts)
I'm not aware of any extractors that work for LiveMaker games, so I think the only thing you could do is screen record them

mdz64611

Reputation score
Can you reccomend futa games with animated scene? Like an games Alons Factory or pixel animation

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Can you reccomend futa games with animated scene? Like an games Alons Factory or pixel animation
I recommend checking out DLSite's top sales in the futanari category
Everything by ティンクルベル, or Tinklebell, has been something i've gone back to enjoy throughout the years. is the most sold one, and my favorite with how many scenes there are.
Also very much enjoyed by DieselMine, some quality pixel art.

menny

Reputation score
I recommend checking out DLSite's top sales in the futanari category
Everything by ティンクルベル, or Tinklebell, has been something i've gone back to enjoy throughout the years. is the most sold one, and my favorite with how many scenes there are.
Also very much enjoyed by DieselMine, some quality pixel art.
I can agree with recommending Tinklebell, Rondo duo has an English transitional too

tft

Reputation score
Maybe like this one, but it's a pixel animation.

rhatboy

Reputation score

menny

Reputation score
Nice work, thank you, man. How did you get the images? Everything is formatted as "RPGMVP" files.
you extract them usually, but for the collection one of them are there as normal images
Example, enemy battle images:
en_b04.png en_b05.png en_b07.png

rhatboy

Reputation score
you extract them usually, but for the collection one of them are there as normal images
Example, enemy battle images:
View attachment 34688View attachment 34689View attachment 34691
I used this site to convert them to images:

View attachment 34695View attachment 34694View attachment 34696View attachment 34697View attachment 34698
Thank you both for the help. I love his art style. It gives off a clean, polished, smooth look. I was hoping Alon would've added a losing animation for Cat-C in episode 5. Along with a scene where we see what happens when all of those clones were in that room with the blonde lady.