What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [Alons factory] [ 亜龍工房] Pregnant Angel Compilation (RJ298500)

menny

Reputation score
That's okay. I've still got the original releases of all 5 :)
Ep.ex included about 10 new animations, with the new PAs(OX, the one with claws and a bird girl), For me I have wanted to read the sex dailouge for a while now but that whole dream is crushed

I currently hold each but 3

Last edited:
OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
actually in 5 the animations are all solo(awkwardly short sometimes) little webms without text, I extracted that entire games files and looked/watch each of those webms and most are just short ones that loop
That must be the older version you have for your screenshots. The updated version of Episode 5 version 1.02 (was made like a few days after the original release) had text over top them like in PAC.

Last edited:

menny

Reputation score
That must be the older version you have for your screenshots. The updated version of Episode 5 version 1.02 (was made like a few days after the original release) had text over top them like in PAC.

View attachment 34439
but that one still includes some textless variants of each by the looks of it, meaning hopefully Alons will update later this year with some textless variants for these scenes at the least

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
but that one still includes some textless variants of each by the looks of it, meaning hopefully Alons will update later this year with some textless variants for these scenes at the least
Yeah that's the cumshot part

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
big oofs, damn welp guess I'll never be able to read some of the best parts of these games sorta sucks but maybe we'll get a lucky break
Yeah it's a shame. And unfortunately I doubt he'll change it as it's only really a problem for us since we can't translate the text.

geesehomard

Reputation score
Can anybody confirm that it has no content change for ep1-5 instead of game mechanics, because if not i'll load a 100% save and just do ep EX.

Any walkthrough ?

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
Can anybody confirm that it has no content change for ep1-5 instead of game mechanics, because if not i'll load a 100% save and just do ep EX.

Any walkthrough ?
There are new scenes added to ep 5 too and a new scene in the beginning of ep1. You can view all the scenes in the game's folder as webms under PAv1.0 > www > moives.

menny

Reputation score
This reminds me anybody working on a base translation yet, the MTL is sorta awkward on some for me, and does anyone know how to change text size in translator ++ it keeps running off

Jaden000

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone have a link to download this game. I have pa 1-5 not trying to spend extra 20-30 for 10 ish extra animation. Thank you

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
and does anyone know how to change text size in translator ++ it keeps running off
You have to use word wrapping

Last edited:

rhatboy

Reputation score
Sucks that I have to wait for dlsite english to have it up. I bought points, but for some reason it added them to the english version of the site. Oh, well. How is the new episode? Good animations I hope. Someone mentioned you can't replay episodes. Is there a cg room where you can view all animations from all episodes?

Also, how did you extract the animations? Since they're not able to loop in-game.

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
Not for me. When I open the "www" all it has is the save folder this is for the latest version of pa5.
Oh though you were referring to the Compilation game it got mixed up. For the PA5 you have to use a extractor tool for RPG Maker to get everything which is what I did. The name of the tool is EnigmaVBUnpacker.

rhatboy

Reputation score
Oh though you were referring to the Compilation game it got mixed up. For the PA5 you have to use a extractor tool for RPG Maker to get everything which is what I did. The name of the tool is EnigmaVBUnpacker.
Thank you 👍 how is compilation? Was it worth the wait?

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
Thank you 👍 how is compilation? Was it worth the wait?
Sort of. The new animations are good it's just that the text is merged with the video making using a translation tool useless for the H-scenes. That's the only issue I have, but again the new animation are good (y).

rhatboy

Reputation score
Sort of. The new animations are good it's just that the text is merged with the video making using a translation tool useless for the H-scenes. That's the only issue I have, but again the new animation are good (y).
I see. That sucks. Wasn't there someone that translated the other episodes? Is that user still active?

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
Wasn't there someone that translated the other episodes?
I think someone on this forum that understands JP made a synopsis of the events for some of the episodes in the other threads, but as far as an actual translation of them I'm not aware of any.

Last edited:

menny

Reputation score
I think someone on this forum that understands JP made a synopsis of the events for some of the episodes in the other threads, but as far as an actual translation of them I not aware of any.
it was a synopsis for each episode, no translation has ever been done cause no ones really knows how to use the Live thing(whatever the old software was) so someone game a summery in the last few threads, it suck a bit more knowing alons sorta confirmed he wouldn't try to translate it offically