What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [Alons factory] [ 亜龍工房] Pregnant Angel Compilation (RJ298500)

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
it suck a bit more knowing alons sorta confirmed he wouldn't try to translate it offically
Yeah he said it would take a lot of time and cost too.
no translation has ever been done cause no ones really knows how to use the Live thing(whatever the old software was)
The program was LiveMaker and I think there's a translator tool someone made, though it looks too complicated to use (not nearly as simple as the RPG Maker translator too). Here's what And we can sort of get a translation for the old games using , that's what I use for them. It's uses machine translation, some offline translators like ATLAS, and I think users can provide their own translations for the text too and use that instead of the machine translators but no one has done so for these games.

menny

Reputation score
Yeah he said it would take a lot of time and cost too.

The program was LiveMaker and I think there's a translator tool someone made, though it looks too complicated to use (not nearly as simple as the RPG Maker translator too). Here's what And we can sort of get a translation for the old games using , that's what I use for them. It's uses machine translation, some offline translators like ATLAS, and I think users can provide their own translations for the text too and use that instead of the machine translators but no one has done so for these games.
oh I know about the time and cost thing, I'm sammy, but either way I'm a say this: Buy the game for those just asking for the PAC the more money they make the slighty more of a chance there is in a offical translation to happen at some possible point

rhatboy

Reputation score
I've been meaning to ask but will there be any new gifs in the compilation or will it just be updated/reused old ones? I'm asking cause of all the new enemies in the screenshots and cause imo episode 5 had only a few gifs that actually involved the heroines and of the ones with them they were just getting fucked for each(excluding Noriko for the final scene but technically that was dual fucking)

anyway, I do hope that after the compilation at some point after whatever the next project is we get a new episode; unrelated but I also unpacked all of ep5 and started to make some gifs of ep4 since on both g.e-hentai and hitomi the galleries for the series stop at ep3.

Edit: after a small skim got my answer that I'm a dumbass and that i sounds like there are new gifs/webms
Were you able to upload the ep4 and ep5 on hitomi?

fool013

Reputation score
Sucks that I have to wait for dlsite english to have it up. I bought points, but for some reason it added them to the english version of the site. Oh, well. How is the new episode? Good animations I hope. Someone mentioned you can't replay episodes. Is there a cg room where you can view all animations from all episodes?
You can also buy it on Fanza here:

Coolcat

Lurker
Reputation score
Good lord, 2,750 yens is a bit too much for just a bunch of old works mashed together.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Good lord, 2,750 yens is a bit too much for just a bunch of old works mashed together.
He did re-make the games in a different engine and seems to have changed the gameplay. Unfortunately quite a bit of work for the dev that I'm not sure will see much reward.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't think all this work was worth it, but it seemed a passion project for Alons Factory. Let's hope they move on to bigger things, or take Pregnant Angel to the next level.

Also, the title banner for this thread looks amazing. Didn't know you could do that.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I actually have no idea how to do that either.

fool013

Reputation score
Found a bug. In the recollection room, going to the Episode 5 space, walking on the "EXIT" tile and choosing the second option softlocks the game.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
ulmf is not allowing piracy now, which is quite unfortunate as this was one of my favorite sites
Read the rules.

This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is to avoid not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Correct. We don't care about whether you're a pirate. We care if you're being annoying and filling the thread up with posts asking for download links.

menny

Reputation score
this is a really weird rule, so if I bought this game and posted here it would be OK?
also since it's shota/loli, I might be wrong on the rules, we can't link downloads to stuff that include those two things if i'm not mistaken

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
also since it's shota/loli, I might be wrong on the rules, we can't link downloads to stuff that include those two things if i'm not mistaken
This is also correct.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
For some reason, I hate that they made the sex scenes movies. Feverishly pressing enter until I am at the speed I enjoy is clearly lacking here. I would love to know what the flying fuck is actually happening in this story though. It's like La Blue Girl meets Sailor Moon or something.

menny

Reputation score
For some reason, I hate that they made the sex scenes movies. Feverishly pressing enter until I am at the speed I enjoy is clearly lacking here. I would love to know what the flying fuck is actually happening in this story though. It's like La Blue Girl meets Sailor Moon or something.
the reason was:
"If you put a movie without text, you have to make it a loop. There is a movie playback bug in RPGmakerMV, which causes the loop playback to stop in the middle. Even if it is possible to play back loops, there is a time lag between the loops. The only way to create a movie with the intended effect is to include text. The amount of work involved in making both types of movies would be enormous. I thought about adding a translation, but it would take a lot of time and money because we would have to go through the final stages to fix the dialogues." - Alons

The story summerys are a thread or two back, but from my gather-ment, shorter story, Some shady organization starts messing with PA's to take over the world(or something, MTL isn't that great and since the sex scenes actually hold some lore about the situation I go blank on those) and well they had pretty much no luck, or minor success in brainwashing a few but only having a few compatible wearers, then Izumi betrays them and meets Noriko at Angela's cafe. Noriko is asked to dawn the ring since it reacts to her(or something) it works, she gets a dick and then an explanation that PA Bunny's ability is teleportation, from there begins them battling against the homunculus now attacking the city, Eps 1-5 happen(just go read those) and now EX is them going with a final attack I think.

The only thing to make this better for me is if Alons maybe included/animations with no text and no background, that way I could at least just admire the animations alone but that's life, at least 1-5 all have scenes I can just look at before but those new EP ex scenes are a loss because, imo 5 lacked enough of the protags doing the fucking and ex has a good few scenes of them fucking(mainly bunny and angel), It also has a Gem of a cinematic scene of Noriko doing a fucking major slash

Last edited: