What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [Alons factory] [ 亜龍工房] Pregnant Angel Compilation (RJ298500)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You know, it was one thing when you were posting updates if I wanted I would go to the dev's blog to see, but just posting pictures? It's annoying.

menny

Reputation score
The latest progress report 8/15/2020:

the latest Google translation is:

1598679492376.png

PA summary, progress.

• H scene...implementation completed!
  • Event・・・Final adjustment in progress
Debugging isn't over...
I'm finding that it's going to get stuck at the very end and am fixing it.
I will also prepare a trial version and sample images and apply,
so please wait for me.

Miscellaneous notes

Mr. Abe's resignation was announced as the debugging work was delayed due to various reasons.
I am still worried about various difficult situations, but
I would like to say that you are thankful for the time being .

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like it's out. I am not in complete understanding, but it seems they re-edited the five episodes and added an EPISODE.EX as new content. Still, it's fairly expensive if nothing else is new and I previously bought all five episodes...

I played the demo, there are certainly some changes to combat. My post was foolish and I was not informed enough. In any case, it's out.

Last edited:
OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
So the Game is finally out now and with a demo too. I updated the OP with the info and link. So does this thread get moved to the H-games section?
RJ298500_img_smp9.jpg

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So the Game is finally out now and with a demo too. I updated the OP with the info and link. So does this thread get moved to the H-games section?
It would, but your gameplay description isn't actually a gameplay description. Like are the fights still rock paper scissors matches or are you walking around a map like normal RPGM games or does it just proceed to selected locations like the way they did previously? I'm not locking this because you clearly put effort into the post and want to meet the standard but just didn't know what kind of stuff we were looking forg.

menny

Reputation score
sweet, I'm a go try and get it

It would, but your gameplay description isn't actually a gameplay description. Like are the fights still rock paper scissors matches or are you walking around a map like normal RPGM games or does it just proceed to selected locations like the way they did previously? I'm not locking this because you clearly put effort into the post and want to meet the standard but just didn't know what kind of stuff we were looking forg.
If it's like 5 then it's no longer just rock paper scissors, its an RPGM game, but since 5 isn't translated let's just say I could only understand it's not the same as the first 4

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If it's like 5 then it's no longer just rock paper scissors, its an RPGM game, but since 5 isn't translated let's just say I could only understand it's not the same as the first 4
Correct, and the gameplay description in the OP needs to reflect that sort of information.

menny

Reputation score
Correct, and the gameplay description in the OP needs to reflect that sort of information.
I just bought it, so If anything else about the gameplay is different I'll say something but also any body got a recommended translator to use

Edit: I just used translator++, thankful for the OP putting it there but on that note, certain things can't be translated: The cutscenes/movies, it appears unlike 5 the text is ingraved into each of them and since I'm rather new to this sort of stuff(translating RPGM) I don't know of any way to work messing with them

Edit 2: Yep plays just like 5 sorta, no more rock paper scissors, you have basic options of escape or attack, choosing attack gives you 3 options(attack, skill, defense) and from there it's your standard battle, also there's more than one enemy per area this time and you save at designated crystals and a level up system

Last edited:

paparapa

Reputation score
I love thread that starts with picture than those with tons of text but no visual. It totally helps to get a full gameplay summary rather than having to browse through all 200-400 threads without any gameplay pictures, or having to download first the game to see it. That would be so great for all the traffic visitors here.

Imaging having to browse through 2000 JAV titles with only SDO-203, JBU-304, MGEC-026 and thousand others because there is no rules stated that every thread must include pictures. This should have been made compulsory along side with the no link request rules.

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
After playing the demo it seems the text in H-scenes are on the video itself so it can't be translated like the other text in addition to playing automatically, that's really annoying. I'm a bit disappointed as the other games are hard to translated since they used LiveMaker. :confused:
I updated it, how is it?

masterbate

Reputation score
It just came out and even then, it's not even up on the eng dlsite, plus its more game than before so, ask yourself
I'm almost done with the game. Stuck on the final boss.

Beat the boss. Attached my save.

Attachments

menny

Reputation score
good work, I'm gonna try to finish by the end of today

I beat it, also kinda sucks that you can't replay episodes without deleting all saves or the common/global files in save(every time I attempted to start a new save after starting the game it just sent me to the load a save screen), really easy grind tho and nothing but boss fights are actually required(sorta) but as for the final boss apparently:
"If you don't collect all the cores, the Boss will be strengthened and become so strong that you can't defeat it.
If you have save data that Bunny and Angel can explore, load it from there.
The cores you can collect other than the double core can be obtained by defeating the enemy called "Proto" in 6 locations."
- the blog

overall my only real issue is the fact that I have to sit through every webm and that the text is engraved into each video, which means I can't even machine translate them or just look at the CG without text

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
overall my only real issue is the fact that I have to sit through every webm and that the text is engraved into each video, which means I can't even machine translate them or just look at the CG without text
In episode 5 the creator had issues with the frame rate for the H-scenes in the first version, so as a "fix" he combined the text with the video. So it seems he could could never fix that issue and he just did the same for this. Really disappointing too since he added voices to some of the old H-scenes, so now I really want to watch it at my own pace and understand what they are saying.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Ouch, was going to get it at some point so I could trash my old individual copies of each game but... no. Guess I'll be needing to look for a save right before the EX episode then.

menny

Reputation score
In episode 5 the creator had issues with the frame rate for the H-scenes in the first version, so as a "fix" he combined the text with the video. So it seems he could could never fix that issue and he just did the same for this. Really disappointing too since he added voices to some of the old H-scenes, so now I really want to watch it at my own pace and understand what they are saying.
actually in 5 the animations are all solo(awkwardly short sometimes) little webms without text, I extracted that entire games files and looked/watch each of those webms and most are just short ones that loop as far as I can tell these more 'direct' versions of the scenes are to save space since 5 has a quite a few webms for even short scenes(around 3-2 webms per one animation, typically 3 which were starting speed, faster, and climax; a few skipped the speed up phase)
Edit: there are around 65 sex scenes in the compilation and each would have to be divided into 3 webms with only a few from 5 being 2 webms to give an example of how the current ones are porbubly to save space for comparison
PAC webms for ep 5:
PAC webms.PNG
PA5 webms:
PA5 webms.PNG
PAC, with the other on sex scenes, matches up with PA5 with only 7 more scenes total(just about 22 full scenes for 5, not counting them scene by scene):
PA5 webm and PAC webm fold comparison.PNG
Ouch, was going to get it at some point so I could trash my old individual copies of each game but... no. Guess I'll be needing to look for a save right before the EX episode then.
look here, but be aware you can't start a new game or revisit any past episodes (as of right now)

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That's okay. I've still got the original releases of all 5 :)