What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [Alons factory] [ 亜龍工房] Pregnant Angel Compilation (RJ298500)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
By my understanding asking for links is not allowed but providing them it's ok right?

As long as the dev hasn't requested that we don't. Though I doubt premium links will see much use, if I was going to pay anyone it'd be the dev and I imagine many here feel the same.

kartwheel

Reputation score
Are there many new scenes in the new compilation?

I'd happily purchase it but I'm not really interested in playing the game itself.

menny

Reputation score
Are there many new scenes in the new compilation?

I'd happily purchase it but I'm not really interested in playing the game itself.
there's mostly gameplay now and a few new scenes(Ep1 new scene, EP5 few new, EX all new), if you don't intend to play it you might just wanna try to wait till a gallery happens or someone leaks it somewhere

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah, alons needs to get in touch with RPGMaker devs that use animation and see what they do because I've seen quite a few that don't have problems and this video nonsense is awful.

Really wondering what his next project will be, I rather like the premise of PA and was kind of excited for a bunch more futa on futa and pregnancy, seemed rather well dispositioned to go on for a long time.

Last edited:

menny

Reputation score
Yeah, alons needs to get in touch with RPGMaker devs that use animation and see what they do because I've seen quite a few that don't have problems and this video nonsense is awful.

Really wondering what his next project will be, I rather like the premise of PA and was kind of excited for a bunch more futa on futa and pregnancy, seemed rather well dispositioned to go on for a long time.
honestly that version of 5 I have seems like the old way he did it looped fine(separate webms frame and stuff), the main thing was he said he couldn't get the whole movie effect he wanted from doing it that way, as I've said I just wish the gallery had the textless webms rather than only including the same ones filled with text, unlike with the first version of 5 there's no way to just see the animations by themselves anymore, and since no official english trans is likely to ever actually happen the moonrunes are ingrained into the animations, Alons has offered to give the translated text(alone) from the scenes but for me, as investing the the story as I am, it just isn't the same. I sorta got what I wanted, which was more MC(mainly Noriko) topping scenes but with how short it was, and how many extra chars we had(the proto PAs, the other letter, and the few that just disappeared after each respective episode: Swallow, the Dog, etc.) it kinda makes me wish we got to see some more rather than the lovely ending we got. A part of me wished we got a scene of the MCs topping the advanced humonculi(the slime girl looking ones) or even the robots, a lot of this boils down to the metion of each of the robots holding tons of PAs that we never get to see and while it's way more than needed it's a little taunting to hear about them, see the bots, and not get any extra scenes with em. It was still great it's just some times I end up wanting way too much.
Noriko and crew just giving up the PA's to her clone and the clone, Angela, and Angela's friend leave to repopulate their race, that being the conclusive end
epex_bat071.png

OneOfUs

Reputation score

So from what i saw dissecting quite a few RPG maker games that have animations in then, it is literally just images shown over the screen flipbook style and looks like a huge hassle for anyone to put together.
I don't blame him for going the video style, since it just grabs the video to play versus grabbing img1.png, img2.png, img3.png, etc. (This is based off of the older RPG Makers, not sure if the newest one is easier.)

tft

Reputation score
Someone could tell me how many new scenes got the compilation?

aradroben

Reputation score
stuck at act/ep 4, no clue, different game play, any walkthrough? usualy I can find the EV sign before, and after finishing act/ep 3, i didn't see the EV sign anywhere

KingDevil

Reputation score
Can anyone please give me a save? Or how to get through in the final episode of the last boss?

fool013

Reputation score
Can anyone please give me a save? Or how to get through in the final episode of the last boss?
You need to scour the area until every PA unit is accounted for. There is one for every letter of the alphabet.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If you nab all the other angel suits; A-Z she's easy to drop. Check your inventory to see which you're missing.