What's new

[Complete - Partial] [亜龍工房 / alons_factory] Revive Hero -復活勇者- Act-2 (RJ440197)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite:
ulmf discussion thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/alons_factory-revive-hero-act-2-rj440197.15632/

Here is my partial translation for alons_factory's 2nd game in their Revive Hero series. Translated the usual, menu, items, armor, skills, etc. Slightly changed the corrupted blessing skill's description to make it more clear to new players what it does (makes the MC weak in battle so you can easily get the defeat scenes). Also included cliplogger to send dialogue text to the clipboard, to be translated in whatever software you like. If you are new to this and don't know of any, is easy enough to use and is still maintained by its creator.

This is an MZ game, so no hoops to jump through, just drag, drop and overwrite to apply the partial.

Attached as usual. Also as usual, let me know if there are any issues or anything not translated (within the scope of a partial).

Attachments

Last edited:

GrandSekiza

Lurker
Reputation score
For some reason as soon as I boot up the game I get an error where it can't load the Window.png

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
For some reason as soon as I boot up the game I get an error where it can't load the Window.png
My bad, forgot to re-insert the encryption key in the system file. MZ removes the encryption key when you save a project.
Fixed now, just re-download it from the OP.