What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [亜龍工房 / alons_factory] Revive Hero -復活勇者- Act-2 (RJ440197)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite:

The 2nd game in alons_factory's Revive Hero series. The discussion thread for the first game can be found here.

Continuing from the first game, the main character (who you can name once again) starts out having been captured by thieves and must escape their hideout. This game is fairly short, but appears to be a bit longer than the first one. As in the first one, there are defeat scenes from battles (which have onscreen sprites, no random battles), with a skill to weaken the MC so they are not too tedious to obtain, and no game overs from losing battles. Also like the first episode, there are events in town marked with an exclamation mark, which can be dependent on what form the MC is in and what outfit she is wearing. The in-town scenes all refresh when she is defeated as well, allowing you to see them repeatedly if you like. The MC can still change between futa and female forms by talking to the "suspicious small mage" in the main town. The recall room seems to be easier to unlock this time, only requiring that you have gotten the scene with one of her forms rather than needing to see it with both.

Controls are standard RPGmaker fare.

DLsite tags: RPG Maker, Fantasy, Internal Cumshot, Paizuri, Fellatio, Big Breasts, Futanari/Hermaphrodite, Tanned Skin
Additional tags: Shota (just one scene, tagged the thread as you can actually see them in the scene this time), Cum Inflation, Impregnation

I made a partial for this one as well, here: https://ulmf.org/threads/alons_factory-revive-hero-act-2-rj440197.15631/

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Anyone find a use for the blue fairy outside of marking water spots in the endless forest where you can harvest MP restoration items?

Was super happy to see the changes to the gallery unlocks, no need for an annoying item to boot.

A little confused for the story, why did we need to go through all that work to futanari the princess when the mage can do it to the MC at any time w/o items?

GrandSekiza

Lurker
Reputation score
Nope as far as I can tell blue fairy is used to only get the mat needed to make fairy potion. Thing that sucks is if you don't let the thief boss defeat you, you lose the scene and have to start a new game to get it, which is lame considering everything else is gettable whenever.

saltysamon

Reputation score
Anyone know how do you get the reverse bunny suit?

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Anyone know how do you get the reverse bunny suit?
I got it from the blonde elf when I picked her bottom option ( think it's to deny sex request ) . But I had shit-tons of materials and didn't check to see if any of them decreased so?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah, saw that Act 3 is out. Will most likely make a partial for it (and a discussion thread if nobody else has by the time I get the partial done). I don't expect the partial to take more than a day or two.