OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Alyssa (Tiffanian)

(20-4 vs 6+2)
In her trashing Alyssa manages to get loose from the smooth ropes, finding herself un-entangled, she manages to grab her sword and shield, though she can't quite find her cape.
(4-4 vs 14+2)
Mary tries to struggle at her friends calling, but her petite frame helps her little as the ropes punish her for her attempt by finishing up with her bindings. Arms held back tied at her wrists and elbows, a tight crotch rope and rope wrapped around almost all of her legs. She struggles and moans as he finds it even harder to escape.
(16 vs 11+2)
The rope demon raises one of it's 'arms' swinging it at Alyssa, she tries to get away, but it manages to grab hold of her feet, she's starting to get entangled. After the first set of ropes entangle her feet, the other arm comes around as a whip, whipping her across the breasts, it hurts, slightly, but makes her quite fatigued.
(13+4 vs 5-7)
The demon tightens the ropes on Mary, pulling her tightly constrained as she finds herself on the ground in a hogtie, a piece of rope going between her teeth as a gag, as the crotch rope manages to sink in, despite her panties. Mary starts to moan, though Alyssa thinks it might be in pleasure.

Rope Demon 8/10 HP
Alyssa 3/6 FP 0/4 AP
Mary 0/5 FP 4/4 AP

(Mary is utterly bound, she can't do anything. Alyssa is getting entanged, a -1 to checks.)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alyssa was actually quite surprised that she was able to get free of the ropes, and gained a good deal of confidence as she picked up her sword. She was ready for the ropes that grabbed at her feet, expecting nothing less, and she tried to slash at them to free herself again. The whipping her breasts took stunned her only for a brief moment, as she had felt much worse recently...

She heard Mary moan as she attacked the demon, and stole a quick glance at the poor girl. Damn, I had better beat this thing. I don't really want to end up like that.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(8+1 vs 10)
Alyssa tried to slash at the ropes grabbing her feat, but somehow they all managed to move out of the way, bending around her strikes.
(8 vs 5+2)
The monster whips her again, managing to strike her ass somehow. The ropes wrap themselves move, and she's entangled now. A rope starts to rub against her womanhood through her clothes, but she manages to keep her mind clear. She's feeling tired though...

Rope Demon 8/10 HP
Alyssa 2/6 FP 0/4 AP
Mary 0/5 FP 4/4 AP

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Damn... I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this... This thing is tough. She slashed at the ropes entangling her. If Mary weren't here I could just get free and try to run... I can't leave her here, though.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(4-1 vs 4)
Alyssa tries again to attack the demon, but she finds her strength to be too weak, as her sword fails to cut the rope it hit, the rope merely coiling itself around.
13 vs 18
The tentacle whips at her again, somehow missing, as the rope slams into the floor. The ropes around her hold tight, but she isn't entangled any worse, yet.

Rope Demon 8/10 HP
Alyssa 2/6 FP 0/4 AP
Mary 0/5 FP 4/4 AP

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

You can do this, Alyssa. It can't hit you even though it's got you tied, you can do this. She swung her sword at the ropes that had her entangled once more.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

14-1 vs 18
Alyssa swings desperately trying to cut the rope, but she simply can't get the sword to hit right, the ropes entangling it, making it almost useless.
4 vs 20+2
The thing raises it's arm to try and whip her once more, but she manages with a strength from nowhere to bring her sword around, slicing the whip as it came forward, the ropes flying off to the side as she managed to free her legs. The fight wasn't over yet, and she wasn't going down before she had to.

Rope Demon 7/10 HP
Alyssa 2/6 FP 0/4 AP
Mary 0/5 FP 4/4 AP (Moaning Happily)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alyssa almost laughed as she countered the thing. It retracted itself and let her go, sitting idle for a short while. She stood panting for a moment, realizing just how tired she was, as she stole a glance at Mary. The young mage looked and sounded like she was thoroughly enjoying herself. Maybe I should just... No, I'm definitely going to beat this thing! She rushed at it and brought her blade down on its false head, hoping for a critical or some such, otherwise she would run out of juice long before it would.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1+1 vs 3
It as almost comical how when she charged for the creature, the first thing that happened was she tripped over the rope in front of her. Finding herself once more slightly entangled by the rope, some wrapped tight around her ankles, and dragged her into the air, upside down.
7 vs 5+1
The creature made a new arm from more rope and whipped her again, twice, on the crotch as the ropes starts to grab her arms, the ropes at her wrists spreading her legs.

Rope Demon 7/10 HP
Alyssa 1/6 FP 0/4 AP
Mary 0/5 FP 4/4 AP (Wishing she was Aly)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Holy shit my stats must suck thought Alyssa as she simply tripped right into the mass of ropes, quickly becoming entangled and hoisted up into the air by her ankles. She groaned in pain as the ropes lashed at her pussy, almost exhausted by now. She tried her best to twist around and slash at the ropes that were holding her, hoping she could get them in range of her sword through her maneuvering.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

16 vs 4
Alyssa corrects herself about her stats, it's her luck that sucks. As she manages to gracefully twist herself around, slashing the ropes at her feet, and managing to flip over in the air, landing on her feet, ready for the next attack by the beast.
18 vs 17+2
The rope whips are again sent forward, but Alyssa manages to keep them off of her, using the shield to deflect the tough one, and slashing the entangling ones before they had a chance to wrap around her.

Rope Demon 6/10 HP
Alyssa 1/6 FP 0/4 AP
Mary 0/5 FP 4/4 AP (Watching Intensely)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I almost hope they're recording this shit, I bet I looked cool as fuck just then. Damn it though, I wish I could just run away. There's no way I can keep this up. By this point Alyssa was breathing heavily, and could barely muster up the strength to attack the thing. But she had to try. She charged at the creature and swung at what would be neck level, hoping she could decapitate it, and that this would have some sort of effect on a mass of magically animated ropes. Yeah, right...

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2+1 vs 1
Alyssa was getting tired, she knew it, the rope demon knew it, Mary knew it...and thought that was hot.

She ran forward, swinging her sword, slicing right through her target, the 'neck'. She saw as the ropes all fell around her as the magic faded from them. She was still tired.

Looking around, she saw Mary trying to inch her way to her spellbook, still in the hogtie.

Rope Demon 0/5 HP
Alyssa 1/6 FP 0/4 AP
Mary 0/5 FP 4/4 AP (Mumbling.)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Holy shit she said aloud, relieved in the extreme. I didn't expect that to work at all. She fell to the floor and panted, trying to recover from the fight. She spotted Mary and gave her a quizzical look. I don't know if I can untie her even without the ropes being magical... Those things look really tight. Maybe she has an escape spell or something in her book. Hey Mary, need help with something?

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She continues trying to worm her way over to her spellbook. She starts to shake her head, but nods her head towards her spellbook instead.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright. Alyssa got up with some effort and walked over to the spellbook. She walked over and sat it down in front of Mary, and flipped pages until Mary nodded at her, indicating that she had gotten to the right page.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Although not quite trained in magic, Alyssa was able to identify the spell Mary had selected as animate rope. Thinking she was going to untie herself, Alyssa sat down, trying to take a breather.

She head Mary "Mmmph" something into her gag, and saw as the ropes around her started to move, apparently she was able to cast the spell even when bound and gagged.

It took a bit too long for Alyssa to realize that Mary was not, in fact, untying herself. Her tiredness proved to be quite the problem when she found herself wrapped in ropes, her sword and shield taken away by the ropes under Mary's command.

She felt a knotted crotch rope grind against her and pull itself tight as she was tied much like Mary. A rope went to gag her at this point, the ropes already having bound her at the knees and ankles, pulling her wrists behind her and tying her arms to her sides in a chest harness tie, the robes above and below her wrists.

Then she felt the tie get more complicated behind her as she saw some of the ropes moving their way to the ceiling. The entire time Mary smiling behind her gag. "Mmmf gmmaf maff lmph thmmph" she mumbled into her gag. She was hoisted into the air by the ropes, an unfair amount of the weight support balanced on the crotch rope. Hoisted a foot and a half off the air, there was nothing Alyssa could do as Mary made the ropes grind against both their nethers for the duration of the spell, a full six hours.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Wait, what the FUCK! Alyssa screamed in surprise as the ropes began to twist around her. Was it not really dead...? Wait... Did Mary just...? YOU FUCKER! she screamed at the top of her lungs. I fight to save your ass and you repay me like this!? WHEN I GET OUT OF THI- She was cut off when a rope gagged her tight. Damn it, I could have just not fought the thing and saved myself some trouble. This is what I get for bringing a horny little girl along. She groaned as the ropes pulled her up into the air, eating into her painfully.

She glared over at Mary, who was enjoying herself far, far too much. Then the rope wedged in her crotch began to grind against her in earnest, even as it supported almost her entire weight. She whimpered in pain for a few minutes, staring at Mary pleadingly, before she started to enjoy it. Damn it, Mary, stop... stop looking at me like that... Suddenly embarrassed by her situation, she blushed and looked away. As the hours dragged on she moaned lewdly into the rope gag, and by five and a half hours in she was practically dripping onto the floor. This game... it's just turning me into some kind of slut... she thought, her mind hazy, as the ropes gently lowered her to the ground and ceased to move. She couldn't see if Mary had been untied, but she certainly hadn't. She squirmed around on the floor, waiting for whatever might happen next.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just as the spells duration was ending, Alyssa felt the ropes letting her go. Mary also untied herself, a sheepish grin still on her face, as if she was still lost in pleasure.

"Wasn't that great?" she asked, entirely serious.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

You... you fucker... As the ropes fell limp she brought herself to a sitting position with some difficulty, both tired and extremely aroused. I didn't... I didn't ask to... damn it... she trailed off, barely able to think coherently. She barely resisted the urge to simply stop and masturbate right there, as she started to crawl aimlessly the way they came.