What's new

Alyssa (Tiffanian)

Re: Alyssa (Tiffanian)

12-1 vs 4
Alyssa manages to get her sword arm through the net, managing to get a good slice on the man even while entangled.
3+2 vs 16
Mary throws another blast at the man, missing as it smashes into the stone wall behind him
1 vs 10+2
The man tries to pick the net up with Alyssa still in it, intending to abscond with the girl, he trips up as Aly pushes him away.

Villian 1/5
Aly 3/6 (Entangled)
Mary 5/5

Alyssa slashed at the man again, it seemed as if he were weakening. She really, really wanted to avoid getting dragged off here.

4-1 vs 18, counter
As she tried to slash at the man, he grabbed her wrist, squeezing so it hurt, she dropped her sword in the pain as he gave her a quick punch in the gut, making her gasp again.
17+2 vs 14
The man was obviously intent to make off with her, but Mary managed to smack him dead in the back as he was leaning in to pick her up.

Aly 2/6 (Entangled)
Mary 5/5 (Liking the look of Aly)

Alyssa pushed the man's corpse off her, breathing a sigh of relief that Mary had come through for her. Thanks she said, as Mary helped her up. She blushed a little at the girl's nudity, and picked up her gear. Do you need anything to eat? I'm starving. She rooted around in her pack for some rations, eating enough to restore the 4 FP she had lost. She noted that she only had 7 rations left, and resolved to conserve them in the future.

Mary looks down at herself, suddenly realized that she was naked this entire time. She starts to stamp her foot on the dead man, making sure he's dead so this story will never be told. Then remembering she's a mage, magics herself a new set of clothes.

"Umm...I think I'm fine." She says. Looking between the net and Alyssa. Somewhat blushing.

Alyssa followed Mary's eyes to the net, and blushed along with her. Sheesh mind in the gutter much? Still... Alyssa picked up the net and folded it carefully, putting it in her pack. This might be... uhhh... useful at some point. No sense leaving it. She shouldered her pack and started to move deeper into the dungeon. Alright then, time to get started. Hopefully we get to the treasure today.

Mary lets a sheepish smile cross her face as Alyssa picks up the net. "Oh, right...of course."

They start to move through the dungeon, and Alyssa can hear Mary muttering something, just as she starts to feel the net in her pack crawl around her...

Alyssa initially wondered what was moving around in her pack. Did I pick up a rat or something...? Her question was answered when she felt the net begin to envelop her. Oh, I see. She made a show of pretending to struggle against it as it wrapped around her and gently pushed her to the floor. She briefly faked an escape attempt before looking up at Mary. Well, you caught me. What are you going to do to me?

The net starts to properly encase Alyssa. "Hmm, I'm going to...practice my magic..." she says, her voice somewhat shy. "And I'm going to start...with this..."

She does a few things, and Alyssa feels as her clothes sort of disappear right around her breasts and her entrances.

Alyssa blushes as her clothes simply vanish in key areas. She stared intently at Mary, wondering what other sorts of magic she knew. She started to get aroused thinking of all the possibilities, and was somewhat surprised at herself. I don't know what it is, but I can't contain myself lately. Damn this game is good.

"Now um...maybe this...?" The mage meekly said, casting another spell. "Now...how do you like this...what do you want me to do?" She asked.

Alyssa felt compelled to tell the truth, and the entire truth.

Now that's dirty pool. Alyssa mentally smiled, and then words started flowing out of her. I... I want you to take the ropes out of my pack and get them to tie me up like before. I want you to summon tentacles... no, I want you to sprout tentacles and fuck me in every hole! She blushed at the things she was saying. Is that even possible...? If not, then... Then I want you to do whatever you want with me!

"Oh...my...I wasn't...expecting that..." Mary meekly says..."But...I'll try..."

The ropes in Alyssa pack animate, tying her like before, before they left the demons layer, the knotted crotch rope now able to truly violate her without her panties in the way.

Mary says some other things, and a few small tentacles appear in circles, kind of like the one she kabobbed before...They sort of leap and crawl up her...one of them jumping at Mary as she tries fruitlessly to get it off.

You need to be a little more assertive, NPC girl. She moaned as the ropes secured her, one of them eating into her pussy as she squirmed, trying to lodge it in deeper. She couldn't help but giggle as one of the tentacles went for Mary. The others, though, crawled ever so slowly towards her, taking their time as if to torture her with the anticipation. I'm already sopping wet, and the tentacles haven't even done anything yet. I never thought I could be this dirty...

Last edited:

Mary manages to get the tentacle that was harassing her off her by picking it up and tossing it at Alyssa, which lands near her face, so of course, it moves in and enters her mouth.

The other tentacles crawl up her, making her squirm as they tickle her, pulling the crotch rope a bit tighter, having it violate her more. The tentacles reach her nethers and have to fight with the crotch rope to gain entry, which they do eventuall, both of them going in her pussy.

Mary brings up a few more tentacles, some of which climb Alyssa, but a bunch of them tackle Mary, knocking her over.

Alyssa waited impatiently for the tentacles as she felt them begin to crawl up over her. They were almost more like worms than tentacles, since they weren't attached to anything. She opened her mouth wide as one began to crawl up her face, shivering at the strange sensation of the tentacles crawling across her skin. The one reached her mouth and thrust itself in, as she began to suck hungrily on the thing, almost enjoying its bizarre taste. Oh god, I'd probably enjoy anything right now... She felt multiple tentacles reach her pussy, and almost fight to get in. They rubbed up against the rope in her crotch, pushing it farther into her, causing her to moan into the tentacle in her mouth and squirm against her ropes. Finally, the two of them managed to push past the rope, the two of them thrusting gently, but with vigor, into her pussy, alternating their rhythm. Alyssa cried out in ecstasy, feeling herself near orgasm already. She became dimly aware that more tentacles were climbing onto her. I hope they go for my ass...

The two new tentacles crawling over her tickle her, like each spot it touches is being licked. Finding her front entrance full, they decide to go for the back.

Meanwhile, Mary seems surprised, as there's four tentacles on here. One of them is holding her arms behind her back, acting almost like a rope. "Oh no, not me! Not me!" She starts to please with them, as she falls over on the ground, one of them entering her mouth. She starts to Mmmph cutely as the tentacles rip off he lower clothes and crawl into her.

Alyssa moaned as the tentacles thrust into her, slowly increasing their pace until she was nearly delirious. She felt the two remaining tentacles slowly crawl across her body and gently rub against her asshole, almost as if they were teasing her. They finally got their act together and thrust deep into her, the sensation more than she could handle. She screamed in pleasure as she had the most intense orgasm she had ever felt, her eyes briefly rolling back into her head as her toes curled tightly. When she regained her senses, the tentacles were still thrusting away. Having multiple tentacles inside her was stretching her to her limits, but the feeling was still quite pleasant to her, even more so now that the ones in her ass were rubbing against the ones in her pussy through the relatively thin layer of skin that separated them. She looked over to find Mary, and saw the girl knocked over and penetrated by tentacles of her own, though she didn't seem willing. Something in the back of her mind told her that maybe this had been a very bad idea now that no one was in control of the situation...

Alyssa could hear Mary moan in happiness as she reached orgasm. She realized now that her please and efforts had been like hers with the net, just a token, not really attempting. She felt the tentacles fading away as they had accomplished their goal of reaching her orgasm. The tentacles in Mary also doing so, as she sits up, she laments her clothes.

Feeling the ropes letting her down now, and coiling themselves up neatly, her patches of clothing reappear as Mary mends the rips in hers.

"Was it fun?" she asks.

Alyssa sighed contentedly as the tentacles dissipated and the ropes fell away. She stood up with some measure of difficulty and waited to get her legs before she replied. That was fucking amazing she said plainly, blushing a little, but getting used to this sort of thing maybe a little more than she was comfortable with. She replaced the rope and net in her pack and got her things together, looking around the room to orient herself before moving onward. As she did, she turned and looked at Mary. T... Thanks she said, a little embarrassed at having done so, and she turned to focus on the path ahead.

Back