What's new

Amazonia, a dark elf's tale. (MasterofSuprise)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Amazonia, a dark elf's tale. (MasterofSuprise)

"Most likely, as soon as the runners get to them with word of what happened at least. And as for magics... well, I can do as I said, both light and dark types of magic. I'm still training and learning most of them, but I've been told that some of us hybrids like myself, have been known to be able to perform the highest levels of both magics, with relative ease. Healing magics of the highest level can cure any known disease or illness, or heal the most deadly of wounds. Such as if someone was literally on death's door, then high level healing magics can bring them back from the brink. I'm not too very old myself really, so I don't know very many spells, but of the ones I know, healing would be my best probably. But I do know some darker magics too, like throwing out lightning and fire, things like that," Liliana said, noticing that Tiffania had been staring a bit at her quite luscious body.

"I noticed that you were a matriarch, miss Tiffania. Is it... uncomfortable being in the bath with me, like this?" Liliana asked after a few moments, blushing a bit, but not trying to cover herself any.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

"Oh! Your presence is not making me uncomfortable! It's just I don't want to offend you, after all, who could resist ogling such a beautiful body? In fact, you being here actually make me feel more relaxed." Tiffania replied, a blush and a warm smile on her face as Liliana didn't hide her body in reaction. "So do you want to know more about Gereth before we arrive there tomorrow, or maybe you could tell me about your teacher if you have any?" asked Tiffania, thinking that talking about lighter things will help Liliana and Reina calm down and relax.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well that's good to know, at least. I was worried that I was making you... y-you know, aroused. And sure, I would love to know more about Gereth, if you don't mind," Liliana replied, smiling softly and looking over at Tiffania as she leaned in a bit eagerly, wanting to hear what her new friend had to tell of her home. "As for my teacher, well... she'd left just before our village was attacked, and Reina and I were forced to flee like we did. The people, for the most part at least, I'm sure are okay, because it was a small group that made the attack. But my other protectors were either slain, or too wounded to keep fighting. I'd wager that they timed the attack so that my teacher wouldn't be there to keep me safe," she added, looking saddened by the thought of losing those that had pledged themselves to protecting her.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

"Oh...I'm so sorry Liliana that your protectors died or were heavily injured defending you. I don't know what to say to comfort you but I know that you will be definitely safe within Gereth's walls. I doubt that your attackers will try the same thing again once you warn my chieftess of what happened." said Tiffania while internally cursing at herself for bringing up a sad subject for the hybrid.

Then, if Liliana and Reina are okay with it, moved closer to the angel hybrid's side and leant Liliana her shoulder. "Here, you can cry on my shoulder if you want, it must be devastating for this to happen to you." offered Tiffania, figuring that she needs to unload her sorrows because of what happened to her.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, they knew what they were getting into, and I'm sure that if they died, that they did so willingly, with no regrets. I'm worried about them, but, I know that I must do my best, for their sake, so that if they did die, that it wasn't in vain. I thank you though for your kindness," Liliana said, looking sad, and near tears, but obviously trying to be strong in the face of adversity like this.

When Tiffania offered her a shoulder to lean and cry on, Liliana did lean over and lay her head on the dark elf's shoulder. After a few moments, she'd hear Liliana sniffling, and a hand drifted down into her own, and Tiffania would notice Reina hanging her head slightly, looking a bit ashamed, likely that she couldn't do more than she had. A minute or so later, Liliana pulled away, wiping her eyes gently and sighing softly. "Do you really think that we'll be safe enough here, Tiffania?" Liliana asked curiously.

"I believe we would, surely, my lady," Reina said, looking over at Liliana as they all got cleaned up.

"I hope so, Reina, because I wouldn't want to bring misfortune to Tiffania and her people, because of us being here. A-Anyway though, miss Tiffania, please, allow me to repay your kindness. I don't mind washing your back for you," Liliana said, smiling at Tiffania as she grabbed a sponge and lathered it up with soap, and Tiffania noticed the young angel also soaping up her breasts as well, not looking embarrassed about what she was doing in the least, as she then pressed her breasts up against Tiffania's back and used them, and the sponge, to gently scrub the elf's back.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

As Liliana washed her back with her breasts and sponge, Tiffania moaned a little at the sensation and became slightly aroused at the thought of a beautiful woman cleaning her. "Mmmm~ thanks Liliana, your breasts feel so good pressing against my back. It's not everyday that I get my back washed by someone as sexy as you babe." moaned Tiffania, a blush alight on her face and ears happily twitching as her dick slowly rose to full mast underwater.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Liliana blushed a bit again, and smiled, looking flattered, rather than really embarrassed, and kept her boob sponging of Tiffania's back. "I've been taught many techniques over the years. Are you enjoying it?" Liliana said, with Tiffania able to feel the young angel's nipples pressing hard against her back, her shaft rising up between her legs, with Liliana reaching down and around with her left hand, to grasp Tiffania's twitching shaft.

"Lady Liliana, are you sure that you should?" Reina asked softly, with Liliana glancing back and smiling.

"I don't mind, Reina. I'd like to do more to thank her, than just telling her. And besides, I am half succubus, remember," Liliana replied, not seeming to mind doing what she was doing in the least.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Under the angel hybrid's ministrations, Tiffania's penis quickly became fully erect and started leaking drops of pre cum into the water. "Ahn~ I'm eager to see what you can do Liliana. Here, let me speed this up <3." moaned Tiffania, then she had her hand join Liliana's hand in stroking her dick. Meanwhile, her other hand reached back and started exploring Liliana's legs, taking in the sensation of her smooth skin and teasing the area near her crotch.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh... hmhm, well I'm glad," Liliana said, giggling softly in Tiffania's ear, her breath giving her a pleasant little tingle that ran up the elf's spine, making her shudder.

Liliana didn't seem to mind Tiffania's hand exploring her body, in fact, she seemed almost eager for it, as Tiffania felt her body pressing closer against her back. Within a minute, Tiffania was hard as iron, with Liliana's touch making her as such, and Liliana maneuvered around so Tiffania had the angel's large breasts right in her face, with her hand being guided to Liliana's slit. Pressing a finger inside, Tiffania felt that Liliana was very tight, almost virginal, but she could easily tell that she was no virgin. Reina, Tiffania noticed, was watching them out of the corner of her eye, and she seemed to be quite horny herself, just from watching them, as her cheeks were flushed pink with arousal, and she couldn't pull her gaze away from the pair in the bath.

"It's okay if you finish inside, Tiffa, don't hold back," Liliana whispered in the elf's ear, her hot breath tickling Tiffania enough to make her giggle, as she ground her slit up and down the length of Tiffania's shaft.

Then, Liliana lifted herself up a bit, and prepared to ease herself down onto the good sized cock pressing against her folds. "Do you want to take charge, Tiffa? If so, then please, push me up against the wall of the bath, and take me however you like. But, I wouldn't mind rewarding you instead, for your help before," Liliana asked softly, smiling as she looked down at Tiffania, letting her make the choice of how to take the beautiful young angel.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

A lewd smile on her face, Tiffania gave Liliana a sexual growl before turning both of them around so that the angel hybrid is pressed against the bath wall. "Of course I want to take charge Liliana~. Who could resist the opportunity to fuck such a sexy girl? Plus that scrubbing you gave me earlier is payment enough. Now, lets see what your vagina feels like~ <3." said the dark elf.

Then she took hold of her love pole and guided it towards the angel hybrid's slit. Tiffania moaned immediately when she felt how tight her partner's vagina is as her dick slowly slid in. "Oh Goddesses, you are so tight Liliana! You feel so good!" moaned Tiffania when she hilted herself in Liliana, then she started thrusting inside her, the angel hybrid's love flower and the dark elf's tool leaking lubricant together as the two started their love making. Moans soon filled the air in the bath house as Tiffania and Liliana started to fuck each other, the dark elf playing with her partner's huge breasts by fondling them with her right hand and sucking on the hybrid's nipples while her other hand kept them steady as Tiffania pounded her sex partner.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Liliana gasped softly as she was scooped up and pressed against the bath wall, her front squishing against the smooth stone brick, as her ass sprang out back towards Tiffania, in the most enticing way possible, as Tiffania's cock slid right up betwixt her butt cheeks. The spike of pleasure that shot through Tiffa, was more than enough to make her shudder, and gasp, and Liliana didn't seem to be worried or upset about about Tiffa's cock pressing against her slit. If anything, she almost seemed eager for it, and was pressing gently back against Tiffa, her extremely tight wet cunny spread around the cock.

"O-Oh yes, Tiffa... I can feel it pulsing inside of me already. M-More... make me cum," Liliana moaned out to Tiffania, reaching down with one hand to help keep her steady, while her other slid between her legs and began fondling Tiffa's balls, causing the dark elf to tremble a bit against Liliana.

The tightness, only seemed to grow even tighter as Tiffania pounded into Liliana, who was getting just as much pleasure, if not more than Tiffa, it seemed. Reina meanwhile, was still watching closely, and was rubbing her back legs together, and Tiffania could hear her arousal dripping onto the stone flooring beneath her as she watched.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Drowning in pleasure, Tiffania simply increased the rate of her pounding at Liliana's request, the dark elf's testicles churning under the angel hybrid's ministrations and preparing to release its load into Liliana. So close to her orgasm, Tiffania abandoned all pretenses at normality and started fucking Liliana as hard as she can.

With a cry of orgasmic joy, Tiffania bottomed out in Liliana and cummed, staining her partner's insides white with semen. The pleasure was too much for Liliana and so she cummed too, her tight vagina milking Tiffania's dick for all its worth. Both of them slightly collapsed into the water once their orgasms ended, the two taking deep breaths as their mind recovered from the pleasure. Having recovered enough energy, Tiffania pulled away from Liliana and sat next to the angel hybrid, giving her a warm smile. "Mmmm, you are really awesome Liliana! Did you like how my dick pounded you?" complimented Tiffania, then she noticed the aroused state of Reina.

"Oh, you look like you need some loving too Reina. I'm still can go for another round, wanna have sex with me <3?" asked Tiffania with a lewd smile, her dick slowly becoming erect again after such a short time.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling Tiffania speeding up and slamming into her harder than before, Liliana squealed softly and tightened up even more, if that were even possible. It certainly felt like it to Tiffania at least, that the young angel hybrid had gotten tighter anyway. It didn't take too much longer for Tiffania to reach her peak, and almost as if doing so because Tiffania did, Liliana came too, her folds clenching and wringing Tiffa's seed out of her. Both of the girls squealed in bliss, though Liliana slightly higher in pitch than Tiffa's voice though.

Liliana was panting softly as she leaned heavily over the edge of the bath, though she was still squeezing Tiffa's shaft, rhythmically stroking it inside of her. Likely something to do with her succubus heritage, Tiffania would probably imagine. "Oh I loved it, Tiffania. It was amazing, and the first I've had in nearly a couple of weeks. Downside of being half angel, half succubus, is the problems with my libido. I have to have sex at least once every so often, or I get pent up, and it becomes harder to focus and control myself. Only reason I was able to until now, is because we were being chased like we were," Liliana said, easing back into the water, and impaling herself fully on Tiffa's cock again as she sat in her lap, reaching down and gently massaging Tiffa's balls, as the dark elf looked to Reina and spoke.

"I-If you think that y-you could please a centauress such as me, t-then go ahead," Reina said, her cheeks flushed as she shuddered with anticipation for Tiffania's cock.

Reina maneuvered herself around, and while she hadn't gotten in the bath yet, since she was so big and all, it didn't prevent her from trying to, with her easing her large body down, and getting level enough with Tiffania to give her good access to her naughty parts, with Tiffania seeing just how wet her large, yet tight cunny was.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

"Heh, I think I can Reina, if you are not satisfied with my dick, I could always use my arm~." moaned Tiffania as the angel hybrid pleasured her, the dark elf's dick twitching within her folds. Then she gave Liliana a deep kiss before lifting her off her love pole, "Sorry dear but your partner is wanting some love too but we can resume our sex session after your friend is satisfied." said Tiffania. Then she stood up until her dick is aligned with Reina's horse pussy.

Sliding her 8-inch dick in easily, Tiffania moaned in pleasure upon feeling the insides of Reina's slit. Then she began thrusting in and out, slowly at first due to her dick being sensitive from the earlier orgasm. "Mmmmm, you like this Reina?" moaned Tiffania.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Reina gulped slightly at Tiffania's words, but didn't stop her from moving over, as Liliana returned Tiffa's kiss passionately. "It's fine, Reina's done a lot for me for a long time, and I'd like to see her get some relaxation too," Liliana said, smiling softly, as she lifted up and off of Tiffania.

Reina tugged mightily at Tiffania's dick as it slid inside of her, despite her being much larger, she was incredibly tight, Tiffania found. Reina moaned, and cooed, as Liliana moved up in front of her, letting her human half lean against her, with Reina's much larger breasts, pressing and squishing against Liliana's. When asked if she liked it, Reina nodded feverishly, moaning again as she felt Tiffa's balls slapping against her clit as it poked out, which made her let out a cute whinny. "I think she does, Tiffa," Liliana chuckled, grinning as Reina lay her head down on Liliana's shoulder, gently biting the angel's smooth skin as she was pleasured by Tiffania..

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

"I'm glad that you love this Reina, now just sit and relax, I'll do all the work~." Tiffania lewdly replied, then she increased her pace until she has a good rhythm going. Sliding in and out of Reina's tight snatch and her balls slapping against the centauress's clit, the dark elf let out lewd moans as she fucked Reina, sexual fluids from both of them mixing and leaking out of her partner's vagina.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Reina moaned a bit louder when Tiffania spoke again, her tight pussy clenching around Tiffa again. "P-Please... m-make me cum. F-Fill me up too, I w-want to feel your h-hot cum filling me up," Reina moaned softly to Tiffa, while Liliana grinned over Reina's shoulder at Tiffania, before pulling Reina up to kiss her deep on the lips, the sight of them doing so serving to arouse Tiffania even more, as the two beautiful ladies made out right in front of her, while she plunged her cock in and out of the centauress.

The pleasure was overwhelming, and though she wasn't quite as tight as Liliana was, Reina was still very tight herself, and her cunt was milking Tiffania for all she was worth. Tiffania quickly felt a second climax coming on, her balls trembling with need as she neared it, after three minutes of fucking the lusty centauress before her. Reina had already reached her peak once, after a couple of minutes, and whinnied lewdly as she did, and squeezed so hard that Tiffania would have came, if only it would have been allowed to come out, but she managed to keep her seed inside because of the fact that Reina was squeezing so tight. So, a minute later, Reina came again, and this time, Liliana whispered something in the centauress's ear, and she let up her squeezing just enough to allow Tiffania to cum too this time, the pent up seed from her first denied climax giving her nearly double what she had given Liliana before.

"O-Oh fuck... I... I'm C-C-CUMMING!!!" Reina cried out, splattering her feminine juices out all over Tiffania's crotch and soaking her in her hot mare juices, which only served to make Tiffania aroused even more, her cock not losing any hardness as she smelled the scent of horny centauress, and horny angel hybrid filling the bath with her own scent.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

At the sensation of Reina's love flower squeezing tightly around her dick, Tiffania felt her seed shoot up from her testicles to her dick but the centauress's strong grip prevented her from doing that. "O-o-oh f-fuck, I need to cum!" moaned Tiffania, who then started pounding Reina as hard as she can, the pent up seed in her driving her mad with lust.

Thrusting in and out of Reina like a beast in heat, Tiffania found her sweet release when Liliana whispered to Reina and the centauress loosened her grip around the dark elf's love pole. "A-A-AAHHH CUMMING!" yelled Tiffania as she hilted all way to her base inside Reina and cummed. The two filled the air with shouts of orgasmic joy as waves of pleasure crashed through their bodies, the dark elf filling the centauress's vagina with her seed. With the heavy scent of sex lingering in the air, Tiffania contently mewled as she slid out of Reina, letting out a steam of white batter flow from the centauress's vagina. "Haaah...you were great too Reina~. Are you satisfied now?" softly asked Tiffania as she just sat in the bath to rest from the fuck session.

Sore from the morning run and the recent fuckings but still erect for one more session, Tiffania turned towards Liliana with her left index inviting the angel hybrid. "Oooh deear~, I'm ready for the second sex session~, but I'm a little tired so could you put on a show for me please <3?" Tiffania lewdly asked.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Reina was trembling all over, her body barely able to hold her up, and her voice having failed her completely as Tiffania asked if she was satisfied. With how tightly she was gripping Tiffania's cock, it was easy to tell that while she loved that, and could go on, she wasn't fully satisfied with just that, but could manage if Tiffania was done. Not much of her seed leaked out of Reina's pussy though, but enough to tell that she was full of Tiffa's seed, as her folds clenched tightly to keep it inside, much like Liliana's did.

"I... I loved it. I could let you d-do that as many times as you like, n-never even pull out, j-just keep going if you wanted," Reina cooed back to Tiffania finally, after nearly two minutes of recovering.

"Oh? What kind of show would you like, love?" Liliana asked softly, with her and Reina both moving over to Tiffania, where together they gently lifted her up to the edge of the bath, and Tiffania quickly saw her cock disappear between their breasts as they gave her a double titfuck, her cock completely lost in the soft gentleness of their huge breasts, though they weren't overly vigorous in their motions, and were going slow, almost more like a massage than a titfuck.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Letting out a moan of pleasure at the softness of their breasts massaging her dick, Tiffania simply laid back and enjoyed their ministrations. "Mmmm...this is good enough dears, though if you two are still horny, feel free to ride me, though in Reina's case I'll just slowly hump you hehe~." Tiffania moaned, tired enough that she could only go for a slow sex session.