What's new

Amazonia, a dark elf's tale. (MasterofSuprise)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Amazonia, a dark elf's tale. (MasterofSuprise)

"I-It's fine, Tiffania. I think that we'll be okay for now, t-though I could go for another round or two, i-if you're feeling up to it," Reina said, her cheeks flushed very pink with arousal, as her large breasts, which were easily G or H-cups, squished her breasts fully around Tiffania's and pushed Liliana's out of the way for a few moments.

Liliana pressed back in, and though her breasts were smaller than Reina's, she was able to get Tiffa back between both of their breasts again, instead of just Reina's. Together, they slowly massaged life back into her lower half, or so it seemed, as the dull, yet quite pleasant ache in her cock and balls, was slowly easing up now the more they massaged her with their breasts.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Letting out soft moans of pleasure at the two massaging her dick with their breasts, Tiffania simply sat back as far as possible and enjoyed the sight. "Mmm~ sorry Reina, I would love to have sex with you again but I'm feeling a little sore from fucking both of you. By the way, the feeling of your breasts is wonderful Liliana and Reina, keep going~" moaned the dark elf ranger, her 8-inch dick leaking drops of precum onto the two's breasts and started twitching as it prepared itself to shoot one last load onto Tiffania's partners.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It's alright, Tiffania, I... I think I'll be okay," Reina said softly, still flushed pink with arousal, but continuing to dutifully work Tiffa's cock with her breasts along with Liliana.

"Hmhm, aye, don't worry about us Tiffania. We'll be alright. You just focus on you, right now," Liliana said, winking up at Tiffa, as the dark elf felt both of their breasts alternating which was going up and which was going down, the sight of their nipples rubbing against one another as her cock twitched and throbbed in the lush softness making Tiffania feel amazing.

After another 3 or 4 minutes of being edged along, Tiffania felt her cock throb greatly, and then the two squished her shaft between their tits as tightly as they could and slid down, popping just the crown and another inch of her cock up and out of the valley of their breasts. Then the two began running their tongues all over her shaft, worshiping her cock as it were, and Tiffania found that she could no longer hold herself back as her cock was worshiped by the pair, and soon enough she came, her seed erupting from her like a fountain.

Reina and Liliana both seemed to reach their peak too from their breasts being teased by one another, gasping as Tiffa's seed splashed out all over their large breasts, as they let it fall freely all over them, marking them with Tiffa's cum, before they took turns sucking on the now extremely sensitive head of Tiffa's cock, slurping noisily and drinking some of her cum as they coaxed her orgasm to drag on and on. For nearly a full minute or so, Tiffania came, and by the time she finally felt it easing up, she saw the two looking up at her. Cum drenched their breasts and faces, and both had a mouthful of cum each, playing with it a bit in their mouths before swallowing and then licking each others faces clean, and then their breasts, before they went down and began licking Tiffania's cock clean.

"Mmm, s-so delicious," Liliana said, looking almost as if she were lost in the lust of the moment, with Tiffania spotting a hand between her legs, playing with her folds, as she lapped greedily at Tiffania's cock, bobbing her head up and down slowly along Tiffa's entire length, and coaxing out another minigasm, which she swallowed the entirety of, gulping noisily.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Tiffania couldn't help but moan in pleasure as the two did their magic on her dick, the twitching love pole leaking copious amounts of lubricant. After 4 minutes of heavenly pleasure, Tiffania let out louder moans as the pent up seed inside her is finally released. Body twitching as orgasmic waves crashing through it, the dark elf shot a fountain of cum onto Reina and Liliana, coating them with liberal amounts of love batter.

Breathing heavily from the enormous orgasm, Tiffania let out little mewls of pleasure as Liliana continued to suck up every last bit of her cum. "A-ahn~, y-you still want to keep going Liliana? Ah! You making me horny again! At this rate, I'll be sore for a month!" moaned Tiffania, the haze of lust clouding her thoughts but feeling tired from the constant cumming.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No, we can stop, I don't want to overwork you Tiffa," Liliana said, looking up with flushed cheeks, and then she laid her head down in Tiffa's lap, along with Reina, both of them looking satisfied somewhat now, enough at least to give Tiffania a break anyway.

"I hope that we didn't go t-too far," Reina said, closing her eyes as her head lay inches from Tiffania's now only half hard shaft, obviously ready to go again, but looking like she cared more for Tiffania's well being than the fire in her loins.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

"Ah, thank you girls and sorry Reina for stopping this early, I was hunting all day before I met you two. Perhaps once I get a full day's rest we can have fun again, this time for hours hehe~." giggled Tiffania, thankful that they decided to stop, her cock becoming soft as lust drained from her body.

The dark elf then noticed that all three of them are stained with sexual fluids and became a little embarrassed, a light blush on her face. "Ah...it seems we made a mess of ourselves again, how about we clean our bodies one last time and retire for the night? We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow after all." Tiffania said to them as she started washing the sweat and sexual fluids off her body and then returning to their guest house to sleep for the rest of the night.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I-It's alright. I'll be okay I think, until you rest some more at least," Reina said, looking satisfied for the most part now, and seeming to calm down a bit since they weren't doing anything naughty anymore.

"Aye, that sounds like a good idea. The smell of sex like this, r-really makes me horny," Liliana said, easing back down into the water, and helping Tiffania down in there too, where together they all got washed back up, with Liliana helping Reina somewhat to reach the areas she couldn't reach very easily on her own.

After they got cleaned up, Liliana got out with Reina, and together they helped Tiffania up and out, where they dried off together, and headed back to the guest house they'd been given for the night, with Reina getting on her large bed that had been fixed up on the floor, while Liliana opted to share a single bed with Tiffania, climbing in naked and not seeming to mind too much as she snuggled up for warmth, after making sure that Reina had a couple of nice thick blankets over her to keep her warm that is.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Cuddling with Liliana, Tiffania fell into a restful sleep, softly hugging the angel hybrid if she experiences any nightmares and dreamed where she is surrounded by beautiful girls and matriarchs, including her friends, Liliana, and Reina and so had sex with all of them.

Thankfully, Tiffania hadn't made much of a mess when she woke up from that wet dream with a few drops of pre-cum staining her underwear. Giving Liliana a waking kiss on the cheek, the dark elf stretched her limbs and walked over to Reina to wake her up too. "Hey you two! It's time to rise and shine! We got a long day ahead of us so wake up!" Tiffania cheerfully said to the pair as last night's sleep was enough to heal any soreness and fatigue her body has experienced.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Falling asleep rather quickly while snuggled up to Liliana, Tiffania had wonderful dreams all through the night, and ended it with Liliana on a beautiful tropical beach, with her taking Liliana for hours, the two switching positions after each climax, and never seeming to tire, and afterwards her dream flashed forward, to show Liliana heavily pregnant with Tiffania's child, and Liliana looked so happy that she could barely contain herself.

The next morning, when Tiffania woke again, she found that she had a bit of a wet dream. Liliana woke up a couple of minutes after Tiffania did, smiling from the kiss she received on the cheek, and not looking to be upset about Tiffa's wet dream. "Morning, hope you're feeling alright after last night," Liliana said, smiling softly as she leaned up and kissed Tiffania again on the lips, gently rubbing Tiffa's half hard shaft between her thighs a couple of times before the dark elf got up.

Reina woke after a few moments of shaking, yawning and looking completely refreshed after the previous day, and no longer horny as all hell. Reina yawned and looked around. "Is it morning already? Gods it doesn't feel like I slept but an hour or two," Reina asked, rubbing her eyes a bit as she spoke.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

"It is indeed morning Reina, and I had a great dream last night so I'm feeling great Liliana! How are you two feeling after a good night's sleep?" cheerfully said Tiffania, her enthusiasm making the room brighter, her erection slightly deflating but still noticeable to everybody as Tiffania takes in the sight of Liliana being naked.

Then after hearing their answers, the dark elf then asked them, "Hey, do you girls want me to help you wash up and get ready for the trip?", offering to help them to go through their morning routines.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Good and rested, to say the least," Liliana replied, yawning again and stretching as she lie there on the bed. "And sure, if you don't mind. But this time we'll... not have any fun in the bath. Wouldn't do to make you all sore and stuff again," she added with a knowing wink.

After they all finished up getting ready for the day, Tiffania soon found herself in the bath with Liliana again, or in the bathroom at least, if Tiffania hadn't meant a full bath. Either way they would be cleaned up and ready for the day not long after that, and breakfast was in their guest house when they returned to it, the elf from the evening before that had brought their food, having done so again, and telling them to leave the dishes, and she'd handle them.

"Well, I'm ready when you are, Tiffania," Liliana said, after their breakfast was done, looking ready to go, in the light dress that had been given to her to wear.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

"Oh it's okay to have some fun Liliana~" giggled Tiffania. Then they went to the shower in the bathroom, the dark elf teasing the angel hybrid as they washed each other. After the slightly naughty cleaning, the three went to the dining room of the guest house and ate the breakfast provided by their host.

Everything done and ready, Tiffania checked her swords and equipment one last time before turning to Liliana. "Yeah, I'm ready too Liliana! Lets go to Gereth and tell the chief of your plight." Tiffania replied to the angel hybrid and centauress.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well yeah it is, but I don't want to tire you out, or anything, since we do need to start moving," Liliana told her, smiling and hugging her before they got in the bath.

After breakfast, and after they got ready to go, Liliana mounted up on Reina's back, who didn't seem to mind, and even offered a spot for Tiffania to climb up too, so they could move faster. "Come on, I really don't mind," Reina told her, smiling and blushing a bit as she knelt down a tiny bit to allow Tiffa to climb up.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

"Ah, thank you Reina!" said the dark elf, then she climbed onto the centauress, making sure to not cause much discomfort to her. Sitting right to Liliana, whether in front or behind the angel hybrid, Tiffania gave both of them a confident smile. "Well, lets get this show on the road!" cheered the ranger.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course Tiffa, it's no trouble. I can carry both of you without any trouble at all, you weigh next to nothing really," Reina said, sticking her tongue out at them both.

Liliana didn't mind where Tiffania got, and let her sit behind, so she could cuddle up against her if she liked. Moving onward, they got to the road easily enough and made their way across the valley with relative ease. Along the way, for the first hour or so, they had no real trouble, but a few minutes after their first hour on the trail, they saw what appeared to be an pink skinned woman, dangling upside down from a vine, that had her tied up, and looking to their right, Tiffa saw another two women, both of them with green skin, and both tied just like the pink skinned one.

"O-Oh my goodness. W-We need to help them?" Liliana said, looking concerned for the trio of what Tiffania knew were alraune, and knew that alraune oftentimes tricked people, especially matriarchs, to get a drink of their seed, though Tiffa also knew that she could talk with them and that alraune would listen.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Sitting behind Liliana, the dark elf let her lean back and cuddled with the angel hybrid. Recognizing what they are, Tiffania drew Liliana and Reina's attention with a small cough, "Actually Liliana those are alruane and they often act like this to trick matriarchs like me to milk their seed for growth. We actually have some alruane at the village so they know about us so I'm going to ask them what is going on."

Then she scooted back from Liliana so she wouldn't hurt her ears and cupped her hands around her mouth. "Oi! I know that you three are alruanes! What trick you are playing this time? We don't have time for your shenanigans so go find some other people to play with!" shouted Tiffania.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Liliana stopped short of getting down to check on the women dangling like they were, when Tiffania got her attention to keep her from doing so. The alraune that was closest swung around and dropped to the ground, flipping in mid air and landing on her feet after Tiffa yelled at them. "Aw, we're just passing through, and a couple of the ones that live around here said that the matriarchs from town don't mind sharing their seed sometimes with us alraune when we're hungry," the lead one replied, looking miffed that Tiffa had basically called them out on their ruse they were attempting.

"I take it they're not from around here then?" Reina asked Tiffania curiously, and Tiffa didn't recognize the trio of alraune from anywhere, meaning that they had to be more wild ones.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

"Yeah, they must come from outside the area since they tried to trick us." Tiffania said to Reina, eyebrows furrowed as she thinks of a way to deal with these wild alraunes. Then she got an idea, her ear perking up as a solution forms in her mind.

Facing the trio, the dark elf addressed them yet again, "Hey! Sorry not having time to play with you three but there is a guard outpost a hour away down this road, I'm sure that there are some people who are willing to feed you!" she proposed to the three.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see... w-well, we'll follow your lead, Tiffa," Liliana said softly, her wings fluttering a bit as she sat on Reina's back.

When Tiffania stated that the outpost was an hour or so behind them, and they could go there, the lead alraune that had been talking to the girls perked up a bit. "Oh? Hmm... but you're a matriarch, and right here, and now. But... if you really really insist, then I suppose we could go to where you're saying instead. I hope there are matriarchs there that don't mind giving us some, because we're hungry, and I got some seedlings that need some nourishment," the alraune told Tiffania, motioning to the other two, who swung down and then all three of them uprooted themselves, and set off down the path, though one of the other two gave Reina's haunches a grope as she passed, making Reina let out a cute yelp of surprise, where she nearly bucked Liliana and Tiffa off.

Blushing furiously, Reina looked back to her riders, before heading on towards Tiffa's hometown of Gereth. After nearly another hour, give or take a few minutes, Tiffania saw the outlying houses of Gereth, and knew they were in town now, and relatively safe. She saw some of the children running around playing, playing tag, or hide and seek, and soon enough they found themselves in front of the chief's house, where Reina knelt down to allow her and Liliana to get down.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

"Woah!" yelped Tiffania when Reina nearly buckled them off in surprise. Making sure that Liliana and she are okay, the ranger gave the centauress and the angel hybrid a sheepish smile. "You okay Reina? I guess they were a little grumpy that we refuse to feed them. Heh, maybe after all this, we could have some 'play time' with the friendlier alraunes eh?" teased Tiffania.

When they saw the outlying houses of Gereth, the dark elf began to truly relax, confident that her hometown would protect them. "Welcome to Gereth! I hope that you will like your stay here!" the ranger said to the two. Stepping down off Reina when they reached the chief's house and helping Liliana step down too, Tiffania politely knocked on the door before entering and letting the angel hybrid and centauress enter. "Hey chief! I got some important people that want to talk to you about something!" loudly said the dark elf."