An Eggceptional Adventure Thera(Atmo) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: An Eggceptional Adventure Thera(Atmo) GMed by ranger

"Thera I wish I had your confidence to boldly stride into danger." Ann walked forward into the jungle. "Well have to go deep likely the big cat won't be near the camp." Checking her gear once last time Ann moved forward. "To bad neither of us are a tracker. So what do you think we should get as bait? Fish, monkey, or something else?"

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Monkeys can be fat? I'm not so agile to catch one, but my halberd can slice it in two if needed!"

She grins at the blade, thinking in how to chop monkeys. Actually, she didn't notice any mammals at that forest till now.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh thats a great idea! There are plenty of monkeys that come near camp." Smiling Ann headed off with Thera in tow. It took awhile but eventually they caught a suitably fat monkey to use as bait. It took even longer to find a good ambush sight but as Thera sat cleaning her blade she watched Ann work. The dead monkey was tied to an over hanging branch and left dangling. Sadly Ann or Thera had almost no time to dig a pit so they would have to ambush the creature when it came. "Okay Thera I baited the trap. Where do you want to position for the ambush?" There where plenty of places to choose from, many bushes lined the clearing as well as fallen trees or even standing trees.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"The nearest bush, where i can guilhottine the cat."

Trying to not delate herself, she goes to the designed spot and readies her Halberd to cut the animal's head in two when the time comes.

... and, of course, trying to not look at the "thing" of the Panther.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Thera Perception vs Stealth 37 vs 56 Fail!
Ann Perception vs Stealth 37 vs 56 Fail!

Ann stealth vs Perception 25 vs 28 fail!
Thera Stealth vs Perception 24 vs 28 Fail!

Panther attacks! Ann is grappled and in submission hold!

Sitting patiently Thera and Ann waited a while for a panther to show. After awhile of this Thera began to lose her patience about to call it quits for the night Thera heard a low growl and a surprised yelp from Ann. Running over to the disturbance Thera caught the sight of a large shadowy cat with tendrils waving in the air. Ann was stuck underneath the cat unable to move.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Watch out!"

Running faster than she can, Thera swings her halberd horizontally, trying to hit the Panther and leaving Ann intact. Of course, thing will be hard, but now wasn't the time to think in anything else than to save her companion.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls!
Thera Attacks! 63 HIT!
Thera deals 47 damage after armor
Warped Panther attempts to grapple Thera and Ann!
68 vs 62 (Thera)57 (Ann) sucess!

Thera is Grappled
Ann is Grappled and in a submission hold

Thera was quick to leap to the aid of Ann her halberd flashing brightly in the dimming light. Feeling it bite into hardened flesh Thera was sure she had felled the beast in one slice. Much to her surprise however she was quicky grabbed up by the creatures tendrils. They where thick but soft due to the fur but it was little comfort as they tightened around Thera's arms and legs hindering her ablity to move or fight. Growling the giant mutated cat eyed Thera its eyes shining with malign intelligence.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Trying to get up again, Thera fights with the panther to maintain her strenght while pulling the tendrils on her arms.

"Ann, do something! I will distract it here!"

"What a hell i'm talking!?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Ann tries to get out of submission hold vs Panther attempting to shift armor
59 vs 61 fail

Thera tries to escape! vs Panther attempting to shift armor
58 vs 65 fail

Struggling with the fury monster Thera could make little head way. Ann on the other hand seemed to have almost freed herself from the tight embrace only to have the panther lock her down with its body. Their struggle continued and Thera felt her armor get forced aside by one of the tentacles the creature was molesting her with. Looking to Ann Thera saw the creatures barbed phalis out of its protective sheath and poised dangerously close to Ann's now unguarded sex.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Trying to pull those tendrils of her, Thera struggles even more to save Ann. She will use all her strength if needed.

"Don't! She is my friend, you ugly cat!"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls!
Thera attempts to escape vs Panther attempting to penetrate!
57 vs 51 sucess!
Ann attempt to escape vs Panther attempting to Penetrate!
66 vs 51 Success!

Thera struggled and felt the fleshy tendrils give way. Falling to the ground she had a chance to attack. Ann meanwhile shifted and moved till she slid mostly free as the beasts barbed cock hit dirt. She was still trapped but no longer helpless.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Now!"

She sprints back to the panther at the moment Thera feels the floor under her feet. Using a vertical move, up to down, she tries to strike the monster again.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OOC: Creature was almost dead so no worries about rolls.

Quickly Thera attacked easily severing the beasts jugular. As the spray of blood went soaring with the momentum of the strike Thera could see Ann's knives repatedly imbed themselves into the creatures flanks sending spurts of corrupted blood spilling out. The panther cried in pain as its life left its eyes its dead weight falling on Ann. Absolute stillness filled the air as the duo caught their breath. "Umm Thera could I get hand here this thing is a little big for me to move on my own.." Looking to Ann Thera could see how trapped she was by the creature. "Come on hurry its starting to smell!"

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

She goes to Ann and helps with the dead body, tossing it to other side. Thera gets a good look at the body to be sure that no other trick would be used by the monster...

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Phew thanks Thera! Man we are just not having luck with creatures are we." Brushing herself off Ann smiles at Thera. "Well we should call it a night but lets make sure we get this creature's heart it should fetch a pretty penny."

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"It's heart? Ok."

Thera hightens her Halberd, aiming at the Panther's torso.

"With one strike...!"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A quick slash was all it took to open the chest of the creature. Looking disgusted Ann reached in making a face as her hand squirmed around the creatures insides. "Ugh the smell of this thing is terrible!" Still after a moment of squishy noises Ann pulled her hand free and showed Thera the black heart that still beat with magic. "Okay lets get out of here before the smell brings other things. Not to mention I want a bath."

The trip back to the camp was uneventful the day finnally fading just as they passed threw the gates. "Here Thera Sell this while I find a place to bathe." Placing the heart in Thera's hand Ann heads off into the camp further leaving the disgusting organ with Thera.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Ah... ok?"

Kinda startled by the feeling of the heart in her hand Thera starts walking into the camp looking for who would buy something so... gross. She tries to remember where Ann sold the other things and looks for that place.

If that isn't enough (or if she can't remember) Thera will ask for anyone who can help her to find said store.

"Why this thing stinks so much??"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thankfully it didn't take long for Thera to find the shop in question as everyone who saw what she had quickly covered their noses and pointed her in the right direction. There she found a meek looking man in a tattered robe. "Yes what can I do for you? Oh! A darkheart this will help my experiments along very well." The meek man looked up at Thera his eyes glowing slightly. "I will pay you 20 denari for each darkheart you bring me." Bringing his hands about the man produced a bag of coin from a pocket in his robe. "Please set it on the dissection tray I will have to remove the darkheart from the fleshy prision."

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"20? Well... ok."

She feels that that stench would impregnate in her hand, so she goes to the designated area and talks with the vendor. Thera leaves the bottle on the tray and gets the coins, leaving right after waving to the man.

"Now, where did Ann go?"