An Eggceptional Adventure Thera(Atmo) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: An Eggceptional Adventure Thera(Atmo) GMed by ranger

Looking about the duo noticed many a hanging sack that potentially held the remains of those less fortunate. Needless to say the sooner they got out of the spiders den the safer they would be but considering they had yet to complete their mission it was up to Thera. The chamber which was fairly big held 10 silken sacks and the spiders themselves had poision sacks that they could loot if they so wanted.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thera go after that sack and catch it.

"First of all, we could have a use for those things, to make money and all."

Then she look at the other silk sacks, poison driping from them, and Ann didn't have any other antidotes with her... That is dangerous.

"Do you know how to make antidotes, Ann? If yes, get one of these silk sacks to make one after we get out of this place. If not, let's go. I don't have a good feeling about this place, and i'm kinda tired of being underground."

Thera awaits for Ann response and action, ready to go at any moment.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sadly Ann was no alchemist but giving the hanging sacks they could be dragged with out to much of the goop escaping. Getting some gloves out of her pack Ann quickly gathered up the venomous glands of the spiders only damaging two of the 5. Setting those aside in her pack Ann looked up at the hanging silk sacks. "Poor sods...." The nimble girl shudders a little before following Thera to where she would lead.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Running till reaching the enter point, Thera looks at the walls and devise a way to climb, or jump, while waiting for Ann.

"Let's see..."

Will both jump out at the first try or...?

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls!
Thera Jumps out of the hole! 65 vs 62 (55+10 from Ann vs 50 +12 Thera's armor) SUCCESS!
Ann jumps out of the hole! 64 vs 55 ( 54 +10 from Thera vs 50 +5 Ann's armor) SUCCESS!

Reaching the point of entry both girls looked up the hole and frowned. "Okay Thera let me help you up your to heavy with your armor for me to lift you out." Moving to give Thera a boost Ann watched the cave the just left. "Better make it quick Thera!" Looking over her shoulder Thera saw the reason for Ann's concern as a horde of little spiders had started to make their way down the tunnel. Looking up Thera nodded and with a heavy thrust and a jump she reached for the opening....... and grabbed damp earth sliding slightly but saved by the sticky binding around the hole. Hauling her self up Thera reached down to Ann offering her hand as the first sounds of hungry baby spiders reached them.

Looking down the tunnel the lithe girl jumped falling just short only to have Thera reach down and grab her just in time and pull her the remaining few feet up as the wave of spiders reached the hole chattering at the lost food. "Whew lets get outta here!"

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Laughing a little right after saving Ann's ass from those baby spiders, thinking that was "like a adventure novel".

"Ah, left, if i recall better, was where those three go. Let's go?"

Thera cleans her armor from the dust while talking, then starts moving silently, to not delate them.

"If another monster appears to rape us, i don't think i can fight back properly... That one from before was too... Big..."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Smiling Ann sat up and brushed herself off. "Well I say we forget those losers and get these venom sacks back to the merchants at the camp. We may not have caught any specimens but these should fetch us some coin." Smiling Ann started to walk back to camp unless Thera insisted on chasing after the men.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"That's look like a plan to me!"

Thera was reading herself to chase the trio, but when Ann said "coin" she forgot the rage and entered on a money induced happiness.

"Ah, what was the right way to the camp? I think i forgot."

She starts walking aimleslly, trying to figure the route they used to got there, then remembers and go without thinking in anything else than money and a shower.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The journey back proved safe letting both Thera and Ann relax a moment. Their first trip had been a bust as far as their intended target but they where far from leaving empty handed. The three venom sacks should prove profitable enough to replace some potions and there was always tomorrow to try to hunt again. Once they reached the relative safety of the camp Ann went off to sell their loot leaving Thera to do as she pleased.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

They finally get at the camp, Ann goes to the business and Thera starts pondering.

"So, what to do?"

Then, she looks at her options...

Which options does she have? Only monsters matter to me.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Ann dealt with a merchant Thera had no shortage of things to do. She could check out the competition or some of the creatures that had been caught already. Not to mention the shear amount of refugees in the camp meant something had happened. She could of course head out on her own but after the hornet incident that could prove fairly reckless.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Hmm, we got spiders goods, so probably there is other monsters ready... I think i'm going to get a look at them."

Thera goes check and list the already captured monsters. From there, she will decide what other creature they will hunt.

"After a snack, of course!"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heading to her and Ann's tent Thera found some dried fruit carefully wrapped and set aside. These seemed to be the majority of Ann's ration as their was nearly 20 of the wraps resting in her travel pack. No doubt Ann wouldn't mind sharing some but if Thera wanted something more hearty she would either have to pay for it or catch it herself. At any rate Thera moved to check the monster list. Several creatures where crossed off some with little skulls but from the looks of it there was plenty to hunt still.

The list of available monsters
Drider
Spider
Panther
Harpy
Allarune
Pygmy elephant

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Heh, that's no good, i can't find any sweets..."

Getting her hopes down when didn't find anything to eat (for free) in their tent, Thera goes to check the monsters. She was low on money at the moment, so buying something to saciate her lust wouldn't be prudent.

"Hmm... Spiders... Allraune? No, too creepy... I think we could get after this Panther. Yes, i'm going to call Ann."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Finding Ann was easy enough and soon they where splitting the money from the poison sacks. "So did you want to get some luch or something?" Ann smiled as she handed Thera 38 denari as part of her share keeping the 37 for herself. "I hear the cooks pretty good at exotic dishes."

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thera accepts her share and hide the money on her pouch.

"It depends: how much it'll cost us? How many spiders do we have to pilleage?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well Im not sure how much it would cost. Maybe he only charges if we want something special." Ann smiled and then frowned a little as a small gurgling sound escaped her stomach. "Heh just a little hungry I suppose...."

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Ok then, but let's not eat too much; i don't want to get fat."

Thera follows Ann to the area where they could buy some food before going after their new target. She was expecting something tough and fast because its a Panther, so a new strategy was needed to take care of this creature.

At the mess room, Thera asks if they have something good, tasty and cheap.

"You know, travelling after monsters is very exausting. A snack is a must to minimize my stress."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ann playfully pushes Thera slightly. "As if your far to active to get fat from one meal." Giggling Ann leads Thera to a small cooking area where all kinds of meats sizzled over pits and grills. A man in a dirty apron sat giving orders to all the hangers about that seemed to be under his direction. "Ah yes what can Bernid do for you?"

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Smiling at Ann's happiness, Thera go with her and finds the "food area". A good number of grills and meat being prepared and that nice smell hooks the girl attention, but she tries to not look too much hungry or give the fat eye.

"Yes, do you guys have any sweet? If not, then i would like a steak for now. How much is it?"