Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: An Innocent Campaign - IC

Cany
East hallway
Tag: Mara

For some reason, Cany considered .. defusing the toy with her mouth. However, before she could proceed with the.. unique plan, the dildo twitched and seperated.. and seperated again, into another one of different color, a squeaking noise as a third and a fourth dildo

The snak woman eyed the gathering suspiciously, before, with a writhing and shaking from the middle of the pile, the sex toys seemed to agglomerate! A pair of fleshlights moved up at about the top of the pile, as a long, pointy demon poked out from the middle and a large ballgag shifted to a little below that, Squeaking in angry determination!

Suddenly, Cany feels her .. grasp? On something slipping, as her shadow splits up, one being the normal one, the other, shaped like a plucky Sorceress as Mara feels her mind beginning to seperate, failing to keep its grasp on the snakewoman.. considering the current situation...

Cany Initative: 13
Dildo Elemental Initative: 16
(The more extreme you resist the mind you are hosting, like insulting her, the more dangerous the potential backlash.)

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Taya
Harem's room
Tag: Alice, Ellana, Harem

Taya blinks at seeing the elf there already. She walked over, looking her over. "You're done your training already? I figured you'd be in there a long time. Find out anything useful?"

She wasn't yet certain about this one, but getting information didn't hurt. Though it struck her as hanging around Harem like this was not a very good idea. She was surprised anyone did so. Well upside it was unlikely the hivemind would get too cuddly with her. Almost a pity, watching them turn into a horde of sexy toxic axolotls like herself in writhing bliss would be pretty hot. the goddess would certainly delight in it, but Taya had her doubts on if she was up for that just yet. No telling what other powers she had.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cany's Subconscious?
Cany's Mind
Tag: Cany, Dildo Monster!
27/27 HP

Like frying pans and their respective fires, Cany was having a progressively worse time as time went on. Even with Mar-'s expert advice, things were going south fast.

Cany's subconscious was not particularly afraid or excited about the golem in front of her. Definitely less of a reaction that Cany might usually experience. In her defense, Mar- had never really seen anything like it before. It was hard for her to imagine what most of the strange rubber objects were for, though she might be getting a crash course here in a second.

Alright Cany, lets start out with something small, eye blasts! It does have eyes right? Oh dear oh dear... a voice, probably her own spoke into Cany's mind. Mar- was beginning to separate out, with momentarily pleasant result. You know, the thing you- we did on the sorceress. Such a cute girl. Are we sure we don't want to just make good friends with her?

Rolls:
CHA Check (if necessary)
Roll(1d20)+4:
19,+4
Total:23(Almost botch, meet almost crit~)

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Main Throne Room
Tag: Harem

"...What exactly is in that oil?" Her skin was... smooth. Very smooth, as if all the calluses gained from her venturing had suddenly vanished. It wasn't anything to complain about, yet it would have been nice if she was asked first...

"Oh, well... thanks. I've... never had anyone compliment me that way." She whispers in response, a light amount of rose forming on her cheeks. Now that she thought about it, this massage wasn't really aiming at her muscles anymore... Were these woman planning on... doing 'that' to her?

"You have little time to socialize in the forest, you spend most of your time foraging... and hunting. I'm usually too busy to worry about that kind of stuff, to be perfectly honest."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Harem's Room
Tag: Alice, Harem, Ellana

Taya frowned as she was ignored by the elf, seeming lost in her word, before tossing one of the spice bags at Ellana.

"Hey, wake up! Can you hear me? Don't tell me you're hypnotized or something. Don't make me come over there and give you a lick.," she hissed at Ellana, licking her lips again. She did want to work on someone, but she needed a good nest still before she could devote energy to playtime.

Still, she was concerned that she was being ignored, best make sure she wasn't hypnotized or lost in her head or something. If she was, it'd be saving her to give her mind an unshackling then, wouldn't it? The goddess seemed to think so.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Main Throne Room

The Elf sprang up in an instant, her hand flashing forward to catch the bag before it hit her. Her eyes gazed at the bag for a moment, then searching out to find out who was responsible for it.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't notice you... er... Taya, right? Well, these lovely woman were just giving me a massage, they're quite good at it too. They were helping me waste time before heading out to look for you guys. The training went faster than I thought, so we can go out and do... well... whatever." She muttered, showing a smile, and clearly oblivious to her nudity.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Harem's Room

Taya sighed, seeing the elf was aware after all. She wasn't sure if she was relieved or disappointed. Well no matter.

"Okay. Well put your armor back on and let's get exploring for a proper nest. Pretty sure you don't fight naked, and last thing we need is you getting your ass spanked in a fight. Unless you're planning to offer yourself to us or something?"

She looked the elf up and down, shrugging. "Either way, here's not a good place or time so..."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Harem's Room
Tag: Taya, Ellana, Harem

Alice had decided to take the cornucopia box. No reason not to, it looked useful, and having food anywhere would be really helpful. Assuming she could move the box that is. Otherwise she'd leave it there. When they ran back in to Ellana in Harem's room she'd say. "You know, fighting naked isn't too difficult. I've done it before. Helps distract male enemies."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cany
East hallway
Tag: Mara

The dildo elemental shoots forth homing dildos! Two hit Cany, dealing 17 subdual damage as one impales her sex, the other one, her bottom!

Cany attempts to turn the dildo-elemental to stone, but the creature resists her gaze at the flesh-lights.. either because its resilent enough, or because sex toys don't have eyes per say.

The buzzing pleasure is distracting Cany and the dildo, pushed deep into her pussy, feels thick and rubbery and wont be easy to get out. Mara feels whole again as the splitting off slowly reverses, lucky her, but that only means she gets to feel the full force of the dildo elementals assault upon the snake woman, as it prepares for another squeaky attack, its various sex-toys switching and shifting like some sort of swarm-creature.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Harem
Main throne room
Tag: Ellana, Taya, Alice

Harem was a bit annoyed as the two others interrupted her.. massaging of Ellana, though she hid it well (DC 15 Sense motive).

"You could go out, or you could also stay here and relax a bit more.. Indubitably you could rest a little, all of you." Another harem, slightly sternly guided Taya away with a hand on her arm. "There is no need to worry about her, I'm not hypnotizing.. her. I cannot allow anyone to attack innocent people here though.. also, hold on, aren't those spices from the kitchen? What are you up to with them." A third harem was with Alice, more cheerful she added: "It's not that you have to be nude, but it makes massages a lot easier.. hmnn.. you all are a bit rag-tag, perhaps you'd like some better, matching outfits to fight the dangers of this place?" She offered, somewhat subserviant sounding.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara??
Cany's Mind
27/27 HP

Mara didn't have much time to get used to being before she was already exposed to some more new feelings. The first thing Cany would hear from her seperated passenger would be a moan from the back of her mind. It may have been overshadowed by Cany's own but the following tirade was certainly not. "Woah! So that's what happened. I'm surprised neither of us figured it out before now. Does that mean you're dumb or I am? Or both? I'd say was a definite bonding experience. Who knew snakes could have such stressful lives. I'd love to hang out more if you promise not to petrificate me when I get um... When I'm people again?"

Lacking any physical knuckles to crack, Mara gets right to giving more (dubious) advice. "Alright, so that didn't work. I'm doubting poison will do much either. Or constricting really. It's really looking like we're boned, or at the very least about to be. Run maybe? Or become a lot of small snakes! Can you/we do that? I don't know how to pilot this thing!" As Mara got more and more used to being, she began to reach out to her magic. Did it come with her? Could she access it? Could she pull herself out of here? There was so much to think and do and she'd never been a thought before. It felt like she was floundering for some kind of control or power, like the kind she had been used to her whole life.

Rolls:
CHA Check (if necessary)
Roll(1d20)+4:
17,+4
Total:21

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cany
East hallway
Tag: Mara, Dildomental

"Huh.. what? You hid.. in my head.. huh.. Well, seems I got a lot on my mind right now, and you realize that if this thing gets me.. it gets you too.. kind of." The snake-woman responds a bit annoyedly. "No deal. You'll look a lot better once molded a bit.. and for your little stunt and getting me into trouble, thats what I'll do. You'll look good as little snake-slave!.. once I figure out how to get to you.."

"I can turn into a swarm.. but not into this form and changing takes time. also.. running is no option, I will NOT shame mistress!"
Sadly, Mara has no arms to make the gestures, no voice to incantate the right words, if she had spells that can be cast as is, or if Cany agreed to cast her spells.. or perhaps she could try posessing the snake more throughoutly.. at a certain risk of her own. She can feel Canys personality as something not unassailable if she were to try.. or perhaps she just wants to get out?

(As the talk happens in the mindscape .. ish.. you still have time before the fight continues, I decide!)

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara!
Cany's Mind
27/27 HP

"You're the one with the arms and mouth- and unless you're willing to share them, my magic can't help much at all." If Mara had hands still she'd cross them at Cany's insistence towards the stoning issue. "You know, maybe I won't leave then. I'll just be here nattering in your ear til the end of time or until you learn how to be a bit nicer! You aint molding nothing while I have a say in it. And I have lots to say, watch!"

Mara reached out with her mind, taking advantage of her time as a background adviser to try and puppet the snake girl. Judging by how well this worked, Mara might even try and tweak some parts of Cany to at least turn her off of her obsession. Towards Mara at least. "Lets start with something easy. You're easy right?~" The wink was practically audible in Mara's jibe. Mara pressed out her magic like squeezing a sponge while she pulled at Cany's muscles. If successful, the snake woman would be tossing a few magical darts towards the dildo golem. Magic missile didn't need aiming and unlike that burning hands spell, it shouldn't turn the two them into super-sluts. Probably.

Rolls:
CHA Check (if necessary)
Roll(1d20)+4:
15,+4
Total:19

Magic Missile rolls:
Roll(1d4)+1:
3,+1
Total:4

Roll(1d4)+1:
2,+1
Total:3

Roll(1d4)+1:
2,+1
Total:3

Total: 10

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Main Throne Room

"Oh, hey! You're the other monk, right? Looks like finding all of you wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be. " The Wood elf chirped in an ever cheery tone. "Thanks for the massage everyone, you really did a number on my muscles, I feel a whole lot more loose!" The Wild Elf would attempt to stand up and grab her clothes, quickly donning them on as she turned to the others.

"Did anyone see where the sorcerer girl went? It looks like she's the only one missing now..."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Harem's Room

Taya looked down at the hand grasping her arm, smirking up at Harem."It's not generally a good idea to be touching me. Unless you're hoping to have a religious experience? I'd be happy to share my faith if you like you know. Anyways I'm not attacking her. And nobody is innocent.," Taya grinned, licking her lips again with her long thick tongue.

"I figure I'd experiment with the spices. And if she's a powerful enough mage to make a whole dimension I'm sure she can just make infinite spices with a thought. And not Ellana huh? Just the mage hm? Whatever."

She looked to Ellana, "You mean the lady who runs head first on her own into everything? Don't worry about her. If we spend energy trying to save her from herself we'll end up in the same spot. Our priority should be our own security and survival. Which means we need to secure a location. We've got food, so shelter and resources are the next priority. I've only so many arrows after all. So we should figure out where a good spot we can secure is. And some paper and quills and ink. Think drawing a map would be helpful."

She looked over to Alice. "If we get any materials I can make our own uniforms. I was a tailor... A long long time ago..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cany
East hallway
Tag: Mara, Dildomental

"Nattering hmnn.. thats an interesting choice of words. Are you really threatening to annoy me?" Cany growled, as Maras magic flew forth, she forcing her will upon the snake woman and unleashing a blast of magic missiles.

Meanwhile, the dildo-elemental slammed its sextoy arm down upon the snake-woman, sex toys grabbing her, squeezing and buzzing lewdly as the coiled around the snake womans body and, with Mara forcing herself to the forefront, it felt pretty much as if they were molesting her own form now.

(Cany takes 5 damage and is grappled)

Not enough with this, the sex toys coiled tightly around their captive, one pushing into the mouth of the trapped snake-woman, another into her sex, whilest both she and Mara felt the buzzing sensation of the toys vibrating through them. Ugh you damn fool. The snake woman growled, seemingly thinking the impact of Maras spell insufficent.

(Cany takes 17 subdual damage, their go! Cany is actively fighting to supress Mara and the same needs to beat a DC 11 charisma check or be overwhelmed.)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Harem
Main throne room
Tag: Ellana, Taya, Alice

Harem narrowed her eyes at Taya, but let Ellana get up, with one of the harems mothing outside to the south. "Hmnnn.." The Harem withdrew her hand, though she seemed to resist the poisons effect for now, retreating to the kitchen, presumambly to wipe it off, though of the remaining three, two more stood up, one stopping her groping of another to pick up the conversation.
"Experimenting.. with spices? It's not about the spices, its about the principle. Those are used to cook and would you approach a god for more salt?" Another Harem continued. "You don't seem to make for a good guest." The three remaining girls turned as one. They sounded kind of .. pouty, as they withdrew to the western corridor, leaving you alone.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Harem's Room

Taya raises an eyebrow with a frown. "First off, if she was a god she could make her own heroes, so clearly that's not true. And given clerics approach gods all the time for magic, like create water, yeah, I'd say lot's of people approach gods for random stuff. Making water, making food, it all sounds like god stuff to me.," Taya says wryly, "And guest implies I am here by will and wasn't kidnapped. That all of us were not kidnapped. I assume all of the yous were too before they got a bit too like you and just got subsumed and took on identical thoughts and minds to yourself. It's a bit of an obvious ploy, but it clearly works on these guys."

Her thick tail thumps the ground with a smirk. "Frankly, I shouldn't judge. The goddess would love to have more of me's to worship her as well. You pout now, but think about it. I make my own massage oil, all those slick bodies gliding and grinding over each other. What can you do that I can't? Sure, you are many bodies that are all you. I don't have that, yet anyways. But that doesn't have to change. And wouldn't it be fun, massaging them with your own bodies? Instead of using whatever tricks you have you can just grind all your bodies on them and watch them squirm and moan and be like you in a whole new way. Opening their minds up to the goddess. And given what the change did for my bust size, well... You'd be even more attractive. I'd have to adjust all your clothes though. Though there is something hot about a woman's breasts swelling up so much they explode their shirt hehe."

She gives a bit of a shrug, And yes. Experimenting with spices. When you get spicy food in your mouth, it's not fire, it's a toxin working on your body. I can think of many uses for that even if I cannot refine that in any meaningful way. So they interest me."

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Harem's Room
Tag: Taya, Ellana, Harem

Alice didn't boot away the Harem member that was near her, though that didn't keep the Harem from leaving after Taya said her piece. Anya shrugging. "I like my outfit, a uniform isn't needed. Also I think anything you'd wear would end up getting all slimey Taya. Also can we not provoke the locals? If nothing else Harem's not trying to hit us with swords or anything so we can at least be courteous."

The tanned woman seemed a bit exasperated at the little arguement, though her eyes did ennd up being drawn to Taya's breast at the comment about size. Really, how unfair, though she'd break off that attention after a moment.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara!
Cany's Mind
27/27 HP

"Whoa-hohoooo! That is definitely not something I've felt before! Honestly if I wasn't trapped in your head and unable to really feel any real threat from the world at large I would not be having this much fun right now!" She radiated pleasure and warmth from the back of Cany's mind. Nothing more than what the snake-woman was experienceing herself but it'd be distracting for sure. "Honestly if I haven't managed too by now I'd say you're immune." If Mara still had a tongue, she would've stuck it out in jest.

"Now I don't know about you but I have a sinking feeling you're not up to the task of beating something you can't constrict or stare down- not to be rude! It's just like, you're at a disadvantage I think? This is a bonding exercise, imagine having a pal like me to help out when you're in trouble! One who isn't enslaved! And if you don't like being puppeted then think about the peeps you petrify, not cool my snakey pal." Mara capped off her lecture with another spell, this one a bit stronger now that she knew it wouldn't blow up in her face (probably).

She pulled Cany's arms in front of the snake woman, each with interesting hand signs as lances of hot orange light, perhaps lust magic would shoot out if she succeeded at casting it.

Rolls:
CHA Check (if necessary)
Roll(1d20)+4:
12,+4
Total:16 (Hot and spicy rolls!)

Attack rolls:
Roll(1d20)+5:
19,+5
Total:24

Roll(1d20)+5:
4,+5
Total:9