Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: An Innocent Campaign - IC

Cany's Subconscious?
Cany's Mind
Tag: Cany
19/19 HP

Her sealed form was a bit stuffy but a necessary evil. While sending her vipers out to search would be helpful...Why not get out and about ourselves? We still have to tell Harem about our battle and meet up with the other guests of the mistress. They seemed pretty friendly, her subconscious chimed in with and oddly chipper timbre. the thought of it leaked out into the mind, warming it to the idea of friends even while the edges of Mara began to fray from the venom she sat in. Why make statues when you can make friends? Or better yet, make statues into friends. But... It's rude to do so without permission first. Good thing it was part of the conditions of the fight with that cute little witch. Do we still really want to mess with her?

Cany felt the urge to step out into the hall. There was so much to do, and so many interesting people to talk to. Why stay cooped up in one little room all day when she could be roaming the halls and taking in the sights. She should really work on that ambushing problem of hers. No one wants to hang out with you if you jump'm on sight.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cany
East hallway
Tag: Mara

Cany pondered, stepping out into the eastern hallway, yeah, that was right, she should set up a proper ambus to capture those naughty thieves and make them a few new.. friends. She could work on her statues later.

The snakewoman licked her lips. Yes, they'd make .. wonderful 'friends'. Deciding this, she slithered up to the eastern hall entrance, winking as a Harem looked at her. "I've decided to prepare a little suprise for the mistress guests. I betcha I will have one of them as a pretty little statue soon enough." The snakewoman nodded, cracking her knuckles. She could create a rock-trap at the entrance.. or perhaps at one of the corridors? It was best not to annoy Harem with things in the main throne room.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Main Throne Room
Tag: Harem

Soft purrs and gasps came from Ellana, as the woman continued her magic. She couldn't deny the woman's skill, she's certainly been doing this for quite some time. The oil made it even better, her fingers sliding across her skin with ease. She could get used to this...

"I wouldn't really say I prefer being in the wilds. I was born in a jungle and lived there most of my life, I only started adventuring a couple months ago and it's been a blast so far. Heh, I kind of wish I started sooner..."

Will Save:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cany's Subconscious?
Cany's Mind
19/19 HP

Cany felt a bit odd about that one witch-to-be-statue. Maybe we don't have to petrify her. She did earn our second form after all. She'd be much more fun and useful as an ally. When did Harem get so cute? It was a shame she was off limits. Making her own identical set of statues might be fun, but probably too much work.

If she could, Cany should set up a trap near the entrance to the sleeping quarters. After Harem's done with a girl the victim's usually pretty disoriented. An odd memory came to mind of yawning and walking slowly out of that exact hallway... Otherwise, the exit into the wilds would make a great choke point. There was bound to be comings and goings aplenty.

But why did she want more statues? Am I lonely? I do have my snakes but can't I have other snake-women too? Snakes don't make great conversationalists, Her subconscious complained. It seemed Cany had developed an urge to have an equal? No, a student? Maybe. A pet? That sounded more in line with how she worked but the other possibilities sat in the back of her head. Each poking into her mind with irritating frequency.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Harem
Main throne room
Tag: Ellana

Harem seemed to be quite grateful when Ellana went along with her massage, tempting and squeezing her soft, smooth skin.. smoother and more blemisth-free than it had ever been before, but Elanna couldn't find anything wrong with that.

As the Harem girls kept rubbing the druidess exposed back they cooed: "Not so bad, is it? Why don't you stay a while, by what you say, you aren't really an expert at this whole adventuering anway, no?" Harem continued to rub in the relaxing oils., making Elannas head all woozy, but in a good way. "Would you like me to go a bit.. more indepth?" Harem tempted with a sensual undertone. "How do you like some of the offerings of civilization.. like nice massage oils?" Another of the women cooed softly.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cany
East hallway

It seemed that influencing someone from just their subsconcious alone was not she could easily do without a proper coneest of personalities, moreso as some of what she wished for blatantly went contary to the main hosts psyche. she'd have to struggle for control! /Charisma check go!)

Last edited:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cany's Subconscious?
Cany's Mind
27/27 HP

There seemed to be a problem, Cany's subconscious was having a particularly difficult time really... exercising its authority. Why did it keep thinking of itself as a separate entity? Something odd was going on.

Rolls:
CHA Check:
Roll(1d20)+4:
3,+4
Total:7

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Main Throne Room

"I'll stay here for a bit... And no, I don't mind. You're the masseuse, do what you recommend..." She whispers in response, letting out a constant strong of oohs and ahs, easily giving away her state of bliss. "They're nice, i've discovered many things that we didn't have where we live. Steak, for one thing... we don't have too much beef in the jungle..." Her people had little trade of outsiders, the limited bartering being mainly metals and stone. Otherwise, they relied solely on the land they were born on.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Doom Fortress Kitchen
Tag: Taya

Taking the box, along with the instructions for it. "I think it's a magic box. Says something about being a cornucopia so probably makes food?
Maybe?"
She said as she went over to Taya and showed her the box and the manual. Though she kept the manual out of the slimey girl's grip incase that damaged the instructions.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cany
East hallway

Well, how could a subconscious be a different entity. That made no sense. Cany slithered over to the westwing, where she prepared traps, touching the ground, moving her fingers in a slow, methodical rythm, using her stone-shaping abilities. She must be having an off day. First she'd be turning people into statues, then.. suddenly, Cany felt an irresistable pull a presence..

MISTRESS MYRA!

Well.. an illusion of the same at least.
"Huh, fascinating hiding spot. I wonder if thats on purpose of my powers and wild magic going wild with one another. How do you feel?" Mistress! asked you a bit of a weird question. You feel completely normal, right? You were just preparing a few traps for the new.. guests, but mistress willed this. To test them.. you didn't know anything more. How should you respond?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Harem
Main throne room

"Thats funny, you said beef.. as in no arguments in the jungle. But I'm glad you enjoy it in civilization too. Are you sometimes lonely?" Harem cooed, expertly massaging, caressing and arousing Ellanas body. There was a slight tingling, as, unbeknownst to her, all the blemishes and markings upon Ellanas skin disappeared, leaving her smooth and, just like Harem, with perfectly sculpted features.

Meanwhile, a hand snuck to gently roll Ellana around, as she stared into the face of the harem girls, one began applying oil upon her belly and breasts as well. Another leaned down, kissing her lips gently.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cany's Subconscious?
Cany's Mind
27/27 HP

Mistress, how wonderful! A feeling of apprehension welled up to mix in with the reverence and admiration conjured by her appearance. It was Lady Myra after all who had gotten you-you into this situation.

Cany wasn't sure what to think. Something about Mistress Myra's words brought forth a sense of Deja vu. It was like there was something she'd forgotten just recently or a word on the tip of her tongue. It was a bit concerning she couldn't remember what it was. It was beginning to feel more important! But still out of reach somehow. The voice in the back of her head encouraged a bit of curiosity with a tad of anxiety accompanying it.

Maybe it's just a test? Or did you forget something important! You should really tell Mistress about all those weird urges you've been feeling lately. Ask Mistress for some help!

It felt like there was a scratching at the back of Cany's head. M-ra, the entity was struggling to keep intact, even if she wasn't sure that she ever was.

Rolls:
CHA Check (if necessary)
Roll(1d20)+4:
17,+4
Total:21

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cany, Myra
East hallway

"I ugh.. I don't quite know mistress, I think I might need a few of your.. lessonsss..." the snake woman hissed with eager hunger. Mistress lessons were wonderful. "I've been feeling.. scatter-minded all over ever since I fought that odd sorceress.."

"No suprise, since I gave her mind influencing powers. But I'm pretty sure that theres something more behind it.. that said, getting your mind all trained up and in line would be fun, though, .. I also want to watch how the others are doing.. choices, choices.." Myra sighed. "What happened in your fight?" "She proved formidable enough to unleash my true form, but after that she worked what seemed a simply spell and fled."

"No, she didn't. Well, not a simple spell, no magic could break the barriers of this place without me noticing, so did she escape your eyes, perhaps I should ~punish~ you for that rather than grant you a lesson with me.." Myra mused. The mention of this sent an even larger tingle down Canys spine..

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cany's Subconscious?
Cany's Mind
Tag: Cany, Mistress?
27/27 HP

Haha! She did escape you didn't she! That shows you for trying to take on that plucky young sorceress. Lessons were cool, as we both know but there's always a catch to Mistress' gifts right? Cany's gut feeling was more apprehensive than she was used to when it came to Mistress' intervention. Like a light queasiness floated through her at the thought of it.

She shouldn't punish us, I didn't do anything wrong, well you did- we did? Oooh, punishment does sound fun for some reason... We might need a reminder about that, nothing's coming to mind. Still though... The punishment didn't get the same kind of push back as the lesson but rather, a slight disassociation and lightheartedness as M-ra fell out of synch with the snake woman for a minute. Was there something actually wrong with her? I hope it wears off, she thought to herself

Rolls:
CHA Check (if necessary)
Roll(1d20)+4:
2,+4
Total:6 (Ooh, almost a crit miss!)

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Main Throne Room

"Lonely?" The Elf repeated, pausing for a moment as if to ponder on the question. "Well, sometimes I find myself a bit bored... but not really lonely. I guess being in solitude doesn't really bother me that much..." She silently mutters off, her concentration being broken for a moment as she if flipped. She looks as if she's about to say something else, but is interrupted when one of the Harem's lips meets her own. While surprised, Ellana parts her lip slightly, locking her lips with the woman.

Perception Roll: (To notice anything going wrong.)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cany, Myra
East hallway

Mara felt exhausted from trying to push back against Canys mind so much and so vigorously. Perhaps she should relax and think more snake-thoughts.
"I do feel.. a bit odd." The snake considered, rubbing her forehead, whilest Myra watched on with a grin.

"Interesting. Even I don't know what chaos magic and mind magic together can do, but I do look forward to finding out more." Myra tipped her chin. "Welp, will see once I see the sorceress, now, what to do with you.." Myra grinned, watching Cany for a long, calm moment. "Ah I know, I've come up with something that'll disicpline you and let me watch the others still!" Myra grinned, finshing about in her dress, before.. pulling out a rather average looking, purple dildo. ".. Mistress?"Winking at Cany she tossed the sex toy on the ground, causing a slight squeaking noise, before she turned on her heels, leaving the snake-woman to ponder her situation.

Cany eyed the toy cautiously.. just as there was a twitching from it! Of course, mistress.. present.. was more than it seemed. Better come up with a plan fast..

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Harem
Main throne room

Ellana notices her skin seeming a bit smoother than it used to be, apparently not ready to let a kiss distract her. "Hmnn.. your lips just looked too tempting to resist.." The Harem-girl grinned, whilest another one continued to rub the nice, relaxing oil into the druids skin. "I can't believe being in solitude doesn't bother you. Most people naturally look for a social group to.. belong to." Another Harem girl cooed, whilest the massage grew a little more a little bit more sensual, just from the fact of the Druidess now being exposed. "Just relax." Harem adviced.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Taya
Kitchen
Tag: Alice

Taya looked at the box, considering it. "Probably, though I suspect if it's the only food access, taking it might bring trouble our way. Still, that's something to keep in mind. If we can find a spot we can trap up and defend we could use it as a lure easily enough. Though how many of them still actually have to eat is... questionable."

She shrugged. "Up to you I guess, could go either way. For now we should get scarce and look around more. Never know what might blunder into us and I doubt anything here's truly friendly. Best case scenario we find a chemical lab we can turn into a toxin factory, though any such place is guaranteed to be defended. Let's get going."

She headed back out, going to try a door they hadn't been in yet.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cany's Subconscious?
Cany's Mind
Tag: Cany, Mistress?
27/27 HP

Ohhh... M-r- was tired. Any of her pushes in the mind felt like moving through thick slime. It was all a smidge fuzzy. She sort of just lay there, soaking in her surroundings as a subtle hiss started to creep into her respective mind. It was like a constant white noise, making it harder and harder to focus on anything. That was, until Mistress decided to 'punish' them. It felt more like a challenge, a puzzle! Cany liked puzzles! Or was that M-r-?

Use magic! Blast it! Was her first thought. Some habits were hard to break for the thought-sorceress. Of course, given that the snake woman she inhabited didn't have the same magic that M-r- suggested (nor did she anymore for that matter), she had to come up with an alternative solution.

Run? No! Eat it! Snakes swallow things right? We're a snake, just pop it in your mouth!

Rolls:
CHA Check (if necessary)
Roll(1d20)+4:
3,+4
Total:7(Like Marginally better. Mara's having a hard time not being snakey this time around. She had to roll bad sometime.)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Taya and Alice

Taya and Alice both make their way back to the main throne room, where they find a few harem girls crowded around a prone, though not all too unhappy looking Ellana on one of the pillows. If they still decided to continue on, they'd find that the next door lead to the west, to a couple of rather luxurious living areas, one of the Harem girls getting up to follow them with a half-curious smile.