Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: An Innocent Campaign - IC

Harem
Main throne room
Tag: Ellana, Taya, Alice

The Harem, one of them, anyway, stood back and listened to Taya. "She is a godess, to us. She will be too for you, soon. While your offer is tempting, you are.. misguided. If you wished to be shown the way to the alchemy laboratory I could have, but as is, I think you have some dangerous idea. I'll let the lady judge you." Harem determined, nodded, and withdrew like the others, leaving you alone for the moment.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cany
East hallway
Tag: Mara, Dildomental

The dildo elementals grip tighened and some of its bits left the snake-woman all squishiy and squeaky feeing at the sextoy thrust into her.

With Mara this time attempting to cast a spell that .. she could't cast whilest restrained, Cany instead try to free heresl from the creatures grasp..

and succeeded to, if with a tow or two stuck in a peculiar place, one for example gagging her mouth until she pulled it out. "Grrr.. get out of my head-bitch! transformation time!" Cany determined, raising her hands and focusing.. the teasting voice in the back of her mind getting her rather angry:

"You know I -did- want to simply reforge you into someting prerttier, but perhaps a few centuries of guard-duty as statue will fix your mind right up!" She growled.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Taya
Harem's Room
Tag: Harem, Ellana, Alice

Taya shrugs with a smirk. "Your loss. Just the knowledge that there is in fact a lab somewhere is plenty useful to me. And I have a goddess. We'll see who's is better eventually. You may not love her yet, but I think you'll learn. And hey. Pantheons exist for a reason y'know hehe."

She let the pouty clones wander off as she looked to the two. "Alright pack, let's keep exploring. Ellana, put your tracking skills to use, try to find any residue of any reagents or anything on or near any door handles. I'm sure the resident alchemist or those moving their stuff likely has left some traces we can use. You can sip from Alice if you need a drink first. We'll take guard positions in case there's danger behind the door."

She knocked an arrow to her bow but left it loose and pointed down for now, her venoms already dripping from the arrow as she chuckles. "I'm sure we can find a good nest somewhere around here and finally work off some stress."

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara!
Cany's Mind
Tag: Cany, Dildo Monster!
27/27 HP

"There you go again. Listen, you can't petrify whatever this is, and the same goes for me right now. I'm just trying to help and not get turned into a rock, didn't mean to upset you that much. Truce?" Mara offered from the back of her mind. She didn't try to control Cany this time, letting go completely of her body as she waited for a response.

"How about this, you tell me what kind of magic you want? Or when you're ready for it and I'll do my best to provide. We can work together. I'm not sure how well we're doing apart." One benefit of being a psychic entity was that honesty came a lot easier. Thoughts were a lot harder to lie with so Cany would be able to tell that she was being wholly truthful.

"I really don't want to be a statue. Like, at all- especially not one that can't think... I'm more than willing to cooperate in exchange for a 'go our own ways' ending to all of this." It seemed Cany had really hit a weak point with her last comment.

Rolls:
CHA Check (if necessary)
Roll(1d20)+4:
18,+4
Total:22

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cany
East hallway
Tag: Mara, Dildomental

"I'm through with your magic and seductive teases. Oh and trust me, being an unthinking statue is bliss.. imagine being trapped, yet feeling for all eternity. My statues are a work of art and you dare critcitize them? Well, may the others mock me for it, I shall easily dispatch this thing, in my true form! One for everyone... ..." The dildo elemental simply reached out for her, though this time, the snakewoman, barely, but somewhat shocked evaded, rushing back to an assortment of weapons at the wall, pondering which one to use.

"Dammit, somehow having you nuisance in my head prevents me from unsealing. Alright, big mouth, time to come up with a good idea, fast, because trust me. What happens to me will end up happening to you too, if not immediatly, then I will make utterly sure of it.." Cany proclaimed, seeming annoyed and angry at Mara, but also watching the approaching, slowly shuffling pile of sextoys worriedly. Her sex and mouth felt all wrong, smoth and.. rubbery. And mistress Myra had a.. slightly dangerous sense of humor sometimes. She liked being.. well, herself.

"And one or two lesser spells wont help blow this thing up quickly." She determined, to at least make an effort.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara!
Cany's Mind
27/27 HP

"Oh so it's 'let's work with Mara' when you can't just blow everyone away huh? You do realize you're asking for help right after tossing my offer in my face and then threatening me is super uncool. You really need to work on you friend rhetoric. You know what? Balls to that; you want my help then you can agree to my terms. If I'm getting sunk either way I'd rather take you with me thank you very much."

What a rude snake! Leave it to Cany to threaten, reject, and then ask for help. It'd be really nice for her friends to show any time now. Otherwise it was on Cany; Mara was not about to aid someone for them to turn around and bite her like a snake... Well that explains all the treachery but still! If she wanted to work with the sorcerer she could. Otherwise she'd just have to be punished by her 'mistress.' Shows her!

(Mara passes!)

Rolls:
CHA Check (if necessary)
Roll(1d20)+4:
5,+4
Total:9

Last edited:

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Main Throne Room
Tag: Group

"That's going to take... well, a very long time. I'd prefer not to check every single handle in this keep, for... residues. There's no telling what we'll run into on the way and I'd prefer not to steal from whomever that woman is. I want to get as far away from this place as I can... I just don't do as well indoors." The wild Elf admits, shrugging her shoulders.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Harem's Room
Tag: Ellana, Alice

"Not every door and frankly, neither do I, but I'm getting the sense that there is no "outdoors." It's another dimension, it being an entire house dimensions certainly possible. It'd explain the indoor garden.," shrugs Taya.

She looks around the room. "First off, I just meant the doors in this room, so that's like, eight knobs total. Second, it's not stealing, we're just using things as they are intended. Third, even if it is stealing, she stole US. She had us slashed and frostbitten and then mind controlled us and dragged us here and changed me into this and now is put us in a place to try and slowly turn us into her slaves or whatever else she's after. All bets are off far as I am concerned. If it helps us survive and win, we do it. Now check those knobs or else go pick a door entirely at random. It's not like you have anywhere else to be right now anyways."

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Main Throne Room

Ellana frowns at the woman, a long stream of air escaping her nostrils. "Fine. Though I already told you, I don't do as well indoors." Leaving off on that note, the Wild Elf begins snooping about the room, her eyes searching for any information she could find.

Survival Roll:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Harem's Room
Tag: Taya, Ellana

"So what, just try another door?" Alice asked, heading for the door to the...Northwest? She couldn't quite remember which door she had come from...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Mara

Mara doesn't even put in an effort to assist her snake-host, who has now taken on her more.. monstrous form. With the sorceress in her mind distracting her rather than supporting her Cany can put the dildo-monstrosity down.. but a t a cost. Before it is defeated it errupts into lewd puddles of goo that cover the snake, and keep her covered and unmoving in the eastern wing for a while, a pile of sextoys strewn about her..

Just when Mara is about to triumph and laugh at what clearly serves the creature right,s he feels herself changing, ejected from the snakes mind, her body shifts becoming rubbery and pink and getting seams at odd angles. A dildo pops out of her pussy, but.. its just not satisfying her new self anymore:
Mara has become a living sexdoll after beign defeated by the dildo elemental! she loses 4 int and 2 wisdom but gains +2 charisma. She has a strong urge to use her magic to compel the living to hve sex with her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
The Main Throne room
Tag: Taya, Ellana, Alice

Ellanas hunt for big, juicy knobs and their respective residue is disappointing.. none of the total of five door knobs are poisoned, there are a few spices on the ground close to the south-western door, but thats entirely Tayas fault.

Alice heads to the northwest and checks for any secret doors there. There are infact no doors in the northwest and the area seems disappointingly barren.

After a while of searching in the main throne Room, you hear the tapping of several paws on the ground, as well as the clacking of a staff. Soon, the creator of the noise.. the creators, that is, reveal themselfs, coming from the western corridor.

Two oversized panthers, dire panthers, you'd guess, appear, flanking a dark skinned, either well tanned, white haired wood elf, or more likely some half-drow breed, as she approaches, narrowing her eyes at you three.

"Now, what are you doing snooping all about. My little harem told me you've been naughty, is that true?" She inquired, looking at the three of you with piercing eyes. "I'm lady Viona, by the way, I don't like .. ruffians.. or perhaps I like them.. hmnn?" She petted one fo her panthers, which in response growled at you, eying you with what you hope is simple hunger...

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara!
Cany's Mind
27/27 HP

"Hah! Show's you miss high and mighty. Maybe next time you'll consider my- Oof!" Mara grunted as she was violently ejected from the Snake woman's consciousness. Her tush landed on the sex-toy strewn tiles eliciting a surprised squeak from her, and her ass? Mara stood up and tried to wipe herself off. Having an actual body felt a bit weird after all that time as a thought. Was she always that color? Oh! It was spreading! Mara tries to rub at the spreading pink with little success. It quickly envelops her, changing her in a decidedly pleasurable way.

A moan and another squeak comes from her mouth as the dildo pops out of her changed pussy. (One of the first things to go.) The desire is unbearable. She really- really needed something in there and the dildo just wasn't going to do. "Aw jeez. I really buggered this one up didn't I... And it looks like Cany's just going to be taking a long nap as her punishment. Wish I could do the same to her, she's the one who actually deserves to be an object for a while. See how she likes it." Mara sticks her glossy pink tongue out at the unconscious naga. "Now, where to now... There's Harem-" A twinge in her loins reacted to the prospect. "If only they had cocks. Heh, girls with dicks... Now that's just crazy talk. Hmmm, you know, I should loot Cany's place! Not like she'd mind being unconscious and all."

Mara started back towards the Harem-Hub, intending to head back down the Barracks corridor she had originally went down. She was both hopeful and afraid she might encounter something to scratch her itch on the way. Mara had no idea how far she'd go to take care of that new 'urge.'

((New (new) image!))

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Eastern Corridor
Tag: Mara

Well, things could be worse. She had most of her mind left, she could most definitly still escape and. with a bit of effort, still disguise as normal person. With mind-magic. But this was a definite wake up clall that this place wasn't all 'fun' or perhaps it was alll fun in a.. special way?

On the upside it seemed her 'defeat' of snake lady had left her mostly free of serpentine urges. As she made her way back to the throne-room, perhaps to run into an old companion of hers?

((aaand on that note we'll hold the action for you, sorry, but Maras earlier nap put her in a latter time stream. Or to be more clear, I first want the others encounter resolved, see what changes they can gather, if you dun mind.. :p )

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Harem's Room

"Man, I really need to make a map of this place." Alice said with a sigh as she found a corner with no door. Making sure to look around for which way the directions were going at this point.

Her looking was stopped after a moment though by a new arrival, an elf, with two large panthers. Alice's eyes drawing to the latter for a bit longer then they probably should before going to the former. "Hey, we're just looking for a way to go." Alice said after a moment.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Harem's Room
Tag: All but Mara

Taya frowns, looking over at the newcomers, shifting her position casually to put the others between her and the felines and elf. A beastmaster of sort. Would her poisons work on animals? Shouldn't be a reason they should not.

"I merely made her an offer and disagreed with her attempts to lay claim to my pack. She refused but I let her go. If that is... Trouble, then she is too sensitive, languishing in her luxury. She should be so lucky that's the most of her worries.," she hisses, eying the felines.

"We're going elsewhere. Are you going to try to stop us?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Viona
Main Throne Room
Tag:Taya, Ellana, Alice

Lady Viona crossed her arms, looking over the group, with one of the two large beasts accompanying her growling slightly, before she caressed over its back with a movement that seemed both casual and somewhat lustful. "Go humnn.. .. your pack? I like your spirit." The one named Viona tipped her chin briefly.

"I don't know yet. Stopping you sounds like it could be fun and Harem told me you are troublemakers. Then again, poor thing does worry a bit much from time to time, yeah. What do you think?" She peered over to one of her beasts, which growled curiously. "Well, the one in the middle is oddly slimey, but the rest look like deliciously open to all newcomers." The elf seemed to speak to the beast.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Harem's Room
Tag: All but Maya

Taya looks a bit amused, though she continues to watch warily. "Once you are slick, you learn to love it. I could teach you so much if you let me. Hell, even your kitties could learn too I'm sure. Your call. But these are mine. If you're going to poach, I'll teach you the hard way."

She eyed the trio as she licked her lips again with her very long thick tongue. "Though plenty we can give each other I'm sure if need be. I can open you up to things you;ve never considered and I'm sure there's stuff you can teach me too. Harem was too short sighted to want to accept. How about you?"

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Main Throne Room

Ellana clears her throat, waving a finger in the air to gather attention. "Uh, this is getting a bit too weird... Can we just avoid all of this?" Her eyes alternate between the lizard woman and the newcomer. "I'd prefer to get out of this palace as soon as possible, would you be willing to show us the way out?"

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Harem's Room

Alice gave Taya a half glare from where she was standing. Really, calling them 'hers.' The amphibian was being much to presumptive but she'd let it slide for now. Though she'd look to the creature the Viona had been talking to, trying to keep her eyes locked on the beasts given that wording, it seemed like well...dangerous wording really.