What's new

An Innocent Quest - OOC Chat

Re: An Innocent Quest - OOC Chat

Don't get me started on MTG as inspiration. That stuff is like cocaine with the Ravnica Guilds (simic in particular), Phyrexian corruption... So much good stuff.

With permission I might just stuff a few little fun fetishy things of mine into it if I may. I can definitely do 20 things if they're a mix of physical and mental. Maybe more!

oh yeah baby, I got some bioplasm for you if you know what I'm sayin. I know where to put my next +1/+1 counter, if you catch my drift.

Go right ahead with the things.

Do I get the condition thing from Toxicant too or just the damage bit?

Condition thing too.

Hm. 5e Has way fewer status effects than pathfinder does, let's see... Poisoned would probably be the closest approximation to most of these. Or 1d6 extra poison damage for bleed...

Hm. 5e Has way fewer status effects than pathfinder does, let's see... Poisoned would probably be the closest approximation to most of these. Or 1d6 extra poison damage for bleed...

Or kinkily aroused with its own penalty.

Well, pretty sure that one can call it that too but it's basically the same thing I figure, disadvantage on all rolls cus too much lady boner, or toxin. Either or haha.

What a lewd request, didn't realize we'd delve into that so soon...

Alice's mouth and poisioned loosened secret lewd ideas write cheques that her brain doesn't want to cash. To bad for her it's already happened. :p

Sent my new table over for review! If approved I'll post it under a spoiler in my character sheet.

I'll let people respond/catch up and decide where to go. On that note, there is no immediatly discernable other exit from the room.

Good pic! Wayyyy hotter than lobster-gal. I do so love the goo being a big piece of it.

but.. but I used her because thats actually in the lore..

but.. but I used her because thats actually in the lore..

Lore Shmore, Corrupting the lore is part of the fun! (Note for future story idea: corrupting intrinsic pieces of lore and having it ripple across the landscape and players)

Also, you can all go check out the new lewdified table of wild magic in Mara's character sheet!

It's true. It also says they can brain new deities into existence easily, hence the new Aquala goddess who I need to name. Or just call her Toxic Love because why not.

Lore Shmore, Corrupting the lore is part of the fun! (Note for future story idea: corrupting intrinsic pieces of lore and having it ripple across the landscape and players)

See, whats funny to me here is that, analogy wise, you're like approaching the great sensei of perversion on a mountain and tell them 'hey.. hey, I came up with a great idea, where we act like we are drunk and boxing at the same time, and.. the sensei looks up at you and goes 'I'm sitting in one of the Zui Quans drunken immortals postures you know'

Myra is already based on lore, though I make sure to keep things obscure, I'm sure you'll discover more over time and enjoy once you figure it out. :p Not telling more.

Hey Pervy, am I allowed to know exactly how dangerous this hangout with Harem is going to be? On a scale from loyalty uptick to Assimilation

Jsut an fyi dog girl became axolotl girl so be no cuddle times there heh. Well, Taya might dig it if you want a nice toxin bath. Probably be thrilled really. Especially if you're busty :p.

Hey Pervy, am I allowed to know exactly how dangerous this hangout with Harem is going to be? On a scale from loyalty uptick to Assimilation

No, as a matter of fact you are not, what'd be the fun in knowing. Mara could throw a sense motive, thats about it.

Jsut an fyi dog girl became axolotl girl so be no cuddle times there heh. Well, Taya might dig it if you want a nice toxin bath. Probably be thrilled really. Especially if you're busty :p.

Oh man, That means Mara's still going to be looking for that poor lost doggirl! For better or for worse she's pretty small in the chest department but don't worry Taya, I'm certain this realm is a champ at changing those sort of things.

No, as a matter of fact you are not, what'd be the fun in knowing. Mara could throw a sense motive, thats about it.

Hard to argue with that. Here we go!

Was half thinking we were going to get teleported around the place to start but since not. Quick, beeline for the exit that's away from the creepy ass fairy :p

Back