What's new

An Innocent Quest - OOC Chat

Re: An Innocent Quest - OOC Chat

Don't worry, she's not going to go far. Maybe a hundred meters or so, Mara just needs to get over her ingrained fight or flight mode. If she can't magic it away she's prone to panicking.

Don't worry, she's not going to go far. Maybe a hundred meters or so, Mara just needs to get over her ingrained fight or flight mode. If she can't magic it away she's prone to panicking.

All goods.

Now I gotta figure out how Taya thinks when not a woof and lost more than just a bit of the inherent awareness of her species. Hm.

Also, where's the poison come from? Same as the Kuo-Toa? Her slime? Saliva? Other?

Last edited:

Now I gotta figure out how Taya thinks when not a woof and lost more than just a bit of the inherent awareness of her species. Hm.

Also, where's the poison come from? Same as the Kuo-Toa? Her slime? Saliva? Other?

The end of the woofs, I feel a bit bad considering the writeup you did and that you had a row of bad rolls but.. thats how the game is and she can still struggle for her racial heritage!

I'll let you determine how you wanna do the poisoning, thats why I left it vague.

Nah it's fine, now I'll have to figure out salamander girls. I'll think about it some. Right now I'm deciding how her dropped wisdom and racial urges combined with the news one manifest in her head.

Chances are after she breeds a bunch of new Aquala as I'm calling em I'll have something by then. Hm.

Well she's the type to prefer ambushes and traps and has deep seated control issues and I don't see the fae hatred dropping after this reinforcement. Probably a larger fascination with toxins and drugs now and a preference for aquatic... Possibly a bit of crazy, but she always has been a bit of crazy, just more in the trauma and low empathy sort of manner. Probably is more predatory than ever now but hears and sees things still. Just not constantly and in a distracting manner.

Hm... Best way to figure out a once a day toxin would be she has a toxin gland somewhere. Maybe in her tail. Just it's a very slow refilling one. She has no natural attacks so this makes the most sense I think.

Going to have to retailor her armor though, her pants are too small for her tail.

So is she totally girl now, since axolotl's reproduce in a non-copulative manner?

So is she totally girl now, since axolotl's reproduce in a non-copulative manner?

Biology creds.

And, again, leaving details of lewd-times up to you.

Hm. I'll think of something. Might do something unusual with it.

But yes I probably know too much about the reproductive behaviors of many species but there's just so many fascinating different ones. From canine knots to the feline barbs to fishes being able to completely change genders under certain circumstances, to how smaller cuttlefish males will pretend to be girls to sneak under larger males and mate with the females, to how Kiwi birds lay an egg almost as large as they are themselves, to reptile hemipenes and so forth.

Hm. Maybe reproduces via toxin and such. Maybe the venom glands in the tongue and much like it can make others like her it could convert eggs too when used sexually and such. Toxic breeding and such. Or something :p

Well, I gotta say, not really into scaleys but hemipenises are fun.

Well you posted one sorta. I like da scales. Though Taya lacks em. More a slimey heh. But aye they are. Not an amphibian thing though.

So. Here we go with the actual premise of the game, a free for all struggle for survival, erotic hunger games. I could have told you the premise, but I wanted your characters to get a bit of a normal start to get into the grove and get aquainted a little -before- snatching you up. ^^

So it's anyone that got poisioned that is going to turn into Axolotl girl? Or just someone that got cut by the poision. Since Alice got caught up in that net so I'm wondering.

Probably be everyone eventually given Taya's mindset now :p Also, Taya's gonna be annoyed cus she just got OUT of not erotic hunger games haha.

Hm, what to ask for... This might take a while.

Edit: Wow, I haven't the slightest clue in what Elena would want.

Last edited:

Ok so I'm sure I can only think of this because I read about it somewhere else but would work to ask for Mara's spells to switch to equivalent mental effects. Like Acid splash erodes personality/willpower, or Ray of Frost slows down thought process (or just a brain freeze). All temporary effects and proportionate to HP and all.

Thoughts? It'd make for an interesting twist but not sure if that's what'd fit in the adventure.

Ok so I'm sure I can only think of this because I read about it somewhere else but would work to ask for Mara's spells to switch to equivalent mental effects. Like Acid splash erodes personality/willpower, or Ray of Frost slows down thought process (or just a brain freeze). All temporary effects and proportionate to HP and all.

Thoughts? It'd make for an interesting twist but not sure if that's what'd fit in the adventure.

Somewhere else being my Andrauxine campaign with its cerebral substitution feat? :p

Its entirely possible. Based on my experience I recommend turning all damage to nonlethal (could also do psychic at reduced damage output) and rpying the rest out fancily. Instead of kiling folks you entrance 'em.

Somewhere else being my Andrauxine campaign with its cerebral substitution feat? :p

Its entirely possible. Based on my experience I recommend turning all damage to nonlethal (could also do psychic at reduced damage output) and rpying the rest out fancily. Instead of kiling folks you entrance 'em.

Fuck... That's what it was.

Glad to hear it! Mara's certainly going to be happy she doesn't have to kill anyone anymore! Think it'd fit if the wild magic random effects could be changed so that it ticks her personality a certain way (temporary or permanently) because of the change?

I'd be happy to remake the table, or we could just have it be related to the spell at hand.

Sliiiime beneath me, sliiiime up above, oh you'll love my... Toxic Love~

Sliiiime beneath me, sliiiime up above, oh you'll love my... Toxic Love~

I swear I posted your new power -before- reading this. I take it you'll enjoy. If you're a good naughty player you might be able to evolve further in that direction.. though others may get in your way!

Fuck... That's what it was.

Glad to hear it! Mara's certainly going to be happy she doesn't have to kill anyone anymore! Think it'd fit if the wild magic random effects could be changed so that it ticks her personality a certain way (temporary or permanently) because of the change?

I'd be happy to remake the table, or we could just have it be related to the spell at hand.

I based the name on the MTG edition, as did I the idea of a trapped angel. Yeah, a single magic card can inspire me to make a whole setting.
Anyway.

Frankly, I'd like to see what you can come up with for a table, and this way, I know exactly what you don't mind happening to you, you don't have to come up with an entire d100, trust me, not that easy, perhaps 20 random thingies would do best?

Do I get the condition thing from Toxicant too or just the damage bit?

I based the name on the MTG edition, as did I the idea of a trapped angel. Yeah, a single magic card can inspire me to make a whole setting.
Anyway.

Frankly, I'd like to see what you can come up with for a table, and this way, I know exactly what you don't mind happening to you, you don't have to come up with an entire d100, trust me, not that easy, perhaps 20 random thingies would do best?

Don't get me started on MTG as inspiration. That stuff is like cocaine with the Ravnica Guilds (simic in particular), Phyrexian corruption, EMRAKUL in the most recent fluff.... So much good stuff.

With permission I might just stuff a few little fun fetishy things of mine into it if I may. I can definitely do 20 things if they're a mix of physical and mental. Maybe more!

Last edited:
Back