What's new

[Complete - Full] Angelic Force Yuki | エンジェリックフォース・ユキ RJ204697

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This was fast!!! Hey NorzZ how about giving Nanaho a go (i mean the newer game is being translated right now and it feels weird having the previous one untraslated) or even better translating the demo for Valkyrie; the next Shadowgarden's (creators of Shadowcore) game? If its the demo it shouldn't be too hard or long right?, more people try it (like me) and we are sure we understand the basics of the story at least, i always hate when i misunderstand something at the begining of the game due to machine translation and not realize it until wayyy later.

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This was fast!!! Hey NorzZ how about giving Nanaho a go (i mean the newer game is being translated right now and it feels weird having the previous one untraslated) or even better translating the demo for Valkyrie; the next Shadowgarden's (creators of Shadowcore) game? If its the demo it shouldn't be too hard or long right?, more people try it (like me) and we are sure we understand the basics of the story at least, i always hate when i misunderstand something at the begining of the game due to machine translation and not realize it until wayyy later.
Nanoha? which one?
and tbh, i dont think translating the demo is worth it.

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
That was amazingly fast! What are you thinking of translating next?

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Again. How about Slave's Sword (RJ177899)? Or perhaps Arlcoco (RJ204404) though I think Slave's Sword is way more interesting and it has 2 games already even.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm with Supergang, although I vote for Arlcoco :p

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Again. How about Slave's Sword (RJ177899)? Or perhaps Arlcoco (RJ204404) though I think Slave's Sword is way more interesting and it has 2 games already even.
both are MV, right?

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
dont have any plan yet
here are some sugestions, i hope you like at least one of them (they are from diferent genres and diferent characters (from flat to big boobs, from corrupt to pure protagonist, etc):

loli, pregnacy, virgin, combat rape (takes some time to get to the real game, like 30 minutes of hisotry)

long game, virgin, good clothing system

combat rape, simple story but fun to play

virgin, revolves around slow corruption

short game with combat rape and fun to play

shortest of the list, lots of personalization of the clothing, fun to play and very short to translate (not so many lines as the others)

THIS 2 are old:

Great combat rape mechanics (some of the more complex CR mechanics out there, similar to akabuki arena) with good story

Combat rape, lovable characters, pregnacy, never had a proper translation :(

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Besides Arloco, I could also suggest other two games from WhiteMoor

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how about getting some rest NorzZ take a week rest until you decide what's next to translate

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how about getting some rest NorzZ take a week rest until you decide what's next to translate

yeah, i will take a short break before deciding the next project.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Nanoha? which one?
and tbh, i dont think translating the demo is worth it.
Ups i meant Nanaha, short for Consider Nanaha, and maybe take a rest like the other guy said so you don't burn out, buy yourself a lot of icecream or something xD

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have fun

If you come across any bugs/mistakes
or simply have comments/suggestions
please feel free to post them on this post.
I'll be grateful for any and all feedback.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Definitely! Translators that don't rest, burn themselves out!

also, there's Monster Getter :p

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Have fun

If you come across any bugs/mistakes
or simply have comments/suggestions
please feel free to post them on this post.
I'll be grateful for any and all feedback.
I was waiting for this :D thank you!

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
^ Thank for the patch, played the game when it came out, difficulty is surprisingly balanced, very nice work ! Moero~,but don't burn yourself away.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Really though, I'd wish you could take Shadowcore.

I mean I'm thankful to SGT, but at the end of the day, it's just a MTL with a little editing and proofread for the first ten minutes or so. Unless you're used to MTL (like I did), I don't think you'd get the whole translation.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've tried to play the Shadowcore translation and yes, I noticed that it's still very close to a Machine Translation somehow. Although, I do notice that the translator has done quite a lot of fix and I can also confirm that it's a much better translation compared to SakuraGames (I hate you SakuraGames). I was able to understand pretty much all the dialog but yeah it can really be worked on again if anyone wants to do it.

Although, I myself prefer if you would work on another game for your future project. So far, I'm not very big on Shadowcore too somehow but perhaps because I haven't played it for long haha. I'm honestly curious on why so many people are screaming for this game. The main thing though is that, the art style is not my preference at all haha.