What's new

[Complete - Full] Angelic Force Yuki | エンジェリックフォース・ユキ RJ204697

Deleted member 61362

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Work on what you want to work on. If that means a title that's already translated gets a better one few people are going to complain about it

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Agreed. Though well NorzZ has replied about Shadowcore a few times now but people keep bringing it up again and again :p

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Although, I myself prefer if you would work on another game for your future project. So far, I'm not very big on Shadowcore too somehow but perhaps because I haven't played it for long haha. I'm honestly curious on why so many people are screaming for this game. The main thing though is that, the art style is not my preference at all haha.
I completely agree with you. I also don't know why so many people were interested in Shadowcore :p I mean... isn't there a lot of NTR/Corruption games out there with better art style? Unless the story is really good or something like that.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, is it me or does the link to the translation doesn't work?

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, is it me or does the link to the translation doesn't work?
Wow you're right. Someone's been on a hunt. Noticed Simplexity's files are getting removed quite fast too. Perhaps you guys need to start using password / key for the files?

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does lewdness have an impact on anything in the game or ending?

Kaitol

Reputation score
Disclaimer: Not trying to put on pressure or asking for a shadowcore translation, just attempting to clarify why so many people were excited/disappointed about it probably not getting translated now that there's the SGT machine translation, since some people seem genuinely confused.

I think the reason so many people are asking for or interested in shadowcore despite its barely passable art is because it doesn't just have generic throwaway ntr plot/gameplay. You can go through the whole thing without any(barring things that happen before the game really starts for plot reasons and before you really start a relationship with the heroine) ntr at all and that's how you eventually get the best ending. IIRC you only get ntr'd if you ignore and push the heroine away or specifically take on lewd jobs that are clearly marked as such. You can also fuck the heroine a lot yourself if you so choose. It has a lot of freedom for how the story unfolds and several different endings, as well as some unique gameplay elements. (heroine can get kidnapped if you lose certain fights to certain enemies in some areas, and you have to rescue her in a certain time or ntr and/or gameover happens.)

Which is also probably why people are a little disappointed at the machine translation, since its rather story and dialogue heavy for an rpgmaker H game. Since the art is kinda of... just tolerable it uses a lot of dialogue and gameplay mechanics to make it sexier. I personally really would have liked to see it get a proper translation so that I could go through and play it again without having to wade through the slog of automatic translators, but them's the breaks.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wow you're right. Someone's been on a hunt. Noticed Simplexity's files are getting removed quite fast too. Perhaps you guys need to start using password / key for the files?
I think so. A lot of my partials were all recently taken down.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Disclaimer: Not trying to put on pressure or asking for a shadowcore translation, just attempting to clarify why so many people were excited/disappointed about it probably not getting translated now that there's the SGT machine translation, since some people seem genuinely confused.

I think the reason so many people are asking for or interested in shadowcore despite its barely passable art is because it doesn't just have generic throwaway ntr plot/gameplay. You can go through the whole thing without any(barring things that happen before the game really starts for plot reasons and before you really start a relationship with the heroine) ntr at all and that's how you eventually get the best ending. IIRC you only get ntr'd if you ignore and push the heroine away or specifically take on lewd jobs that are clearly marked as such. You can also fuck the heroine a lot yourself if you so choose. It has a lot of freedom for how the story unfolds and several different endings, as well as some unique gameplay elements. (heroine can get kidnapped if you lose certain fights to certain enemies in some areas, and you have to rescue her in a certain time or ntr and/or gameover happens.)

Which is also probably why people are a little disappointed at the machine translation, since its rather story and dialogue heavy for an rpgmaker H game. Since the art is kinda of... just tolerable it uses a lot of dialogue and gameplay mechanics to make it sexier. I personally really would have liked to see it get a proper translation so that I could go through and play it again without having to wade through the slog of automatic translators, but them's the breaks.
Hear hear, you took everything out of my mind and beautifully typed it on to this post.

Also, let's not forget that Shadow Garden's next game, Valkyria, is supposedly at least 5 times bigger than Shadowcore.

That'd make it the Lord of the Ring of hentai games.

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No matter how many times you guys asked me to, if SGT guy doesnt let me then I'm not going to snatch his project.

Reputation score
:eek: I'm just thankful for all the translations you do NorzZ looking forward to your next project

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hear hear, you took everything out of my mind and beautifully typed it on to this post.

Also, let's not forget that Shadow Garden's next game, Valkyria, is supposedly at least 5 times bigger than Shadowcore.

That'd make it the Lord of the Ring of hentai games.
How about we stop asking for Shadowcore since NorzZ has confirmed the reason why it's not going to be re-translated again and again and again haha. However, I'm indeed intrigued with Kaitol's post. It does seem like it's a very interesting game. Thus what I'd suggest would be to see how it goes with Valkyria. If it's better and bigger than Shadowcore and if NorzZ is interested, perhaps it will be picked up one day. From what I checked though, seems like the game is not finished yet and seems to have been delayed again so might have to wait that too before any chance of translation. Again though, I still have a bit issue with their art style :(