What's new

Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

Really? You are so weird Angie, i would never do that, i could die for shame if i let all the townpeople see me naked. Anyway, im not talking at that hole, just look that big one at the head and say me than is not creepy, clearly is not the best thing than you want to see after wake up. Ashley answer as she was below the trees checking her pack and before start walking to maybe her hometown.

Of course than i will go back, its raining and im just deciding it yet, the world if filled with nasty creatures so i fear for my life. Ashley answer to make know to Angie than she will pass the night at her town. Why do you dont cover us with yours wings? it will be your fault if we get sick, it was a great clean day so i dont bring my umbrella.

The walk continue and mostly all the time the purple hair girl tried to clean her face of the rain falling at her mostly thinking at things and trying to spot any danger. She then turn and playfully she stick out her tongue when Angie ask for what she store at her bag. Nah i will never say you, it could be a lipstick or the most destructive weapon at the whole world you never will know it. And i dunno, probably they will lynch you or make you many nasty things. Im just joking, they will not even notice you with all the many visitors than the town ussually have and you will be just a guest at my home. Just try to cover that thing between your legs, is my mom see it then she will start to imagine things of why i bring you to home.

As they walk for some minutes they reached to see a pair of lights in the distance as they get closer Angelique was able to notice a small town, with a wall surrounding it, yet it have the door opened as some guards remain checking the surrouings than to some lights at many feets away the town. shley waved to them and takes Angelique's hand to make her follow her to the entrance, there was not any problem to go in so they were in what looks like a stone made town, with many houses, some of them have just wood at their walls and not a single sould was walking at the rain, as it was clearly midnight. Just as they get inside the door get closed and Ashley give the thanks to the guards before make her way inside the town. Of course than Angelique noticed the guards's eyes exploring theirs bodies, mostly focused at her divine nearly translucid dress.

So do you eat and sleep like us ? It will be annoying to have you awake looking at me all the night, but if you dont need any food then it will be fine for us, also after eat i want to ask you many things so as our guest you must answer then, is your duty. The girl said mostly trying to make a conversation with Angie.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Well I only meant that if you kind of forced me to go naked for now then I would, and I put the hole in its head I believe. I was in a panic to get free after it grabbed me and pointed one of my hands right in its face and blasted my magic at it. Or do you mean its mouth? Either way I suppose i can understand you being a bit frightened about it," Angie said to Ashley as they began walking, pulling her wings up over their heads when Ashley asked her to, but puffing a cheek out at her words. "H-How would it be my fault? I may be an angel but I can't control the weather," Angie went on to say, feeling that Ashley didn't like her very much from the way she was acting, but maybe she was wrong and was just reading the girl's reactions wrong.

When Ashley answered her question about what she had put back into her pack and told her what the townspeople would probably do to her, Angie stopped dead in her tracks and prepared to run right then and there, her wings ready to fly her to safety, or at least as far as they would carry her anyway as she didn't see Ashley sticking her tongue out jokingly. When Ashley went on to tell her that she was just joking, Angie's eyes teared up a little bit as she hung her head. "T-That's so mean. I'm already in a new world that I know nothing about and I'm very weak after the journey here, and I'm honestly kind of scared to be here. So please don't scare me like that," Angie whimpered in a slightly frightened tone, slowly taking her place back up beside Ashley with her wings shielding them from the rain as best she could get them to. "And what sort of things would your mother imagine you brought me home for? I mean we're both in slightly torn clothing, so it should be obvious to anyone that sees us that we were attacked," Angie added in a slightly exhausted voice, not understanding what Ashley meant with the other bit she said afterwards.

In any case, Angie had nowhere else to go so she followed Ashley on back to her hometown, keeping an eye out around them as best she could through the rain so nothing got the drop on them. After a few minutes, Angie and Ashley made their way to the outskirts off the town that Ashley was leading her to, apparently the girl's home, where they saw a few guards here and there just outside doing their patrols most likely. Making their way up to and through the gates, Angie noticed the guards staring at her through her drenched see through dress and blushed as a result as she placed her hands over her crotch to keep anyone from seeing that part of her, figuring that it might weird them out like it did Ashley. Holding onto Ashley's hand as they went past the guards, she gave it a gentle squeeze when she noticed the guards staring at her, letting Ashley know that she was a little uncomfortable there. "D-Do they always stare so much at people? My parents used to tell me that men and women who stare at you like that want to force themselves on you, but... they never told me what that meant exactly," Angie asked as they got just out of earshot of the guards, remembering what little her parents had told her about grownup things like that.

After they were through the gate area and away from the guards, Angie glanced back around at Ashley as she asked her next questions, trying to keep close to her as she held her hand. "Um... y-yeah I eat, and I do sleep, but I don't need as much of either as a human does... at least I didn't back home. Here... I feel so weak compared to back home... and hungry... and tired," Angie said, rubbing her tummy a little bit with one hand as she felt her stomach growling a bit. "Your customs are very different from back home, but I'll answer your questions as best I can in exchange for allowing me to rest in your home. Though I can't guarantee I'll be able to answer them all," Angie went on to say, moving up a little closer to Ashley instead of basically just letting her lead her back to her home and instead kind of clinging to her a bit, still feeling a little scared, but she was already here now so it was too late to turn back and stay in the woods, and even if she felt a little scared about this town it still had to be safer than the wilds around it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I dunno, that place could be the head as there are some eyes, im not a really good fan of insects. Answer Ashley before they start walking, what looks to dont be a really boring walk thanks to the angel questions and ractions. It would be your fault because you arent using your wings to cover us, you know "omission sins" Answer to the angel question unable to understand how pure Angelique are until the angel tried to react after her little jokes.

Fine, fine. im sorry, i was just trying to broke the ice and i was not expecting than this could affect you so much, i will try to dont do it again. The two girls continue their walk and soon the little talk between them made Angelique ask again. Ehm...she havent seen a futa and if she notice than a monster do this to ours clothes then i will get in problems so i will talk to explain that.

Once they finally reach their homeland Angelique soon have the chance to ask more. They are just men and you are a cute little angel, they ussually dont see someone like you so just dont pay attention to them. Ashley looks to dont be so tired of Angelique 's questions instead she started to smile after heard her last words. Well, you dont need to get worried for food, a shelter and your clothes as you are at my house, so in exchange you must follow some little rules than will most likely be made to protect you. Anyway here we are.

Ashley say after pass at a street and reach the front of a house well made building and even when it dont looks to be a gorgeous place it was bigger than mostly all the houses. The girl then looks around her bag and lock open the metal fence and a huge door, making a signal to Angelique to be silent. The lights were down and as they walked inside and closed the door, the damn thing made a noise than made the girl get softly pissed, they were leaving a trial of water behind them but Ashley was not interested in that fact and just tried to go to her room. They passed throught a hall, a little corridor with some pictures and they were trying to get up stairs.

Ashley, your dinner is already cold, try to remember this time to clean all the mess than you are doing now after take a shower, im not your housemaid. A woman voice come from the dinner room and Ashley just say and get really scared at the start. Geez, sure mom i will do it once change of clothes and dry myself. the purple hair girl then point to the stairs to Angelique saying her to go up.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm sorry too Ashley, I shouldn't be so serious about it, but you really did scare me with what you said there. Thank you though for trying to break the ice, I'm glad you were only joking about that," Angie said when Ashley apologized for the joking way of saying what she'd said on their way into town, apologizing for getting so serious about it and hoping that they could maybe be friends now.

When Ashley told her why the guards had been staring at her, she blushed quite cutely and bashfully looked away. "Oh stop it, I'm not that cute. Am I? And I'll follow the rules, my parents always taught me to follow the rules of wherever I'm at," Angie said, still blushing at Ashley telling her she was cute, but feeling a bit relieved now as she began to calm down.

Once they began to go up to Ashley's house and the girl motioned for her to stay silent, Angie did as such and pursed her lips and carefully looked around, wondering why the needed to be so quiet. As they silently made their way into the door, it creaked and gave them away where Ashley's mother called from a nearby room. As they made their way through the house and up the steps, Angie glanced at the pictures as she went by, just feeling curious as she went. Following Ashley upstairs, Angie did as she was told and got out of her soaked clothing as soon as she was in Ashley's room and was told that she could do so.

"Um... I hope your mom isn't mad at you for coming in so late, and won't be mad at me or you for bringing me into here. I-I'll clean up the water if it'll help," Angie said as soon as they got to Ashley's room, a slightly worried look about Ashley's mother.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The many pictures at the house looks in part old and others just new ones, there was a young purple hair little girl in some of them but they looks to just be a little as Ashley, there were others childs in the pictures but the girl on the photos looks really happy and cherful in some of them and close to her parents, as any little normal girl would be.

The young woman continue going up, trying to call the angel attention if this get very focused on the images, her room was the second door at the right. Inside the room there was a cutey bed with white and pink tones at the blankets. Ashley soon get release her feet's from her heels and throw them away at a corner. Oh that, dont worry she maybe just get upset because i returned really late at home and i skip a date. She answer and then opened a closed with some towels taking one and taking away her summer dress before cover herself with a huge towel and throwing other to Angelique when this was taking down her divine clothes. I said you to hide that thing . She whisper blushed to the nude angel before throw her another towel to cover the angel manlike member.

Give me your dress, i will sew it later so nobody find out what happened, after we take a shower i will give you some clothes so you can start cleaning all that mess, meanwhile i will reheat our food. She then take out others two little towels and take them with them to a room at the far right of the stairs, giving a last peek at the room, the angel could see than all at the room is in their place, some papers and maps were ordened at a desk. Also some closed wooden boxes were at a side of the bed, the opened closet where Ashley has draw the towels have some fancy clothes and for what it looks she have two wardroves who looks to havent been open in a while.

Once they get inside the bathroom who is made of fine wood, Angelique could see some bath instruments well placed at a site close a bathtub and a huge tank with maybe water and what looks to be a mechanism to warm it.

She check the inside of the tank for a moment before add Ehm... I doubt than there is enough warm water for two baths so the only way is than we take the bath together, is that fine with you? Her face flushed and turn to a side for a moment. The bathtub is not so large so we will be pressing a little against each other, if only we could warm a little more of water but we cant do it now, we are out of fuel for this thing.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing the pictures were pretty much just of Ashley's family and whatnot, Angie took a good look at her parents and the others in them so that she would know what they looked like and whatnot, but when Ashley told her to come on Angie followed without hesitation. As soon as they got upstairs and into Ashley's room, Angie was relieved to hear that Ashley's mother wasn't angry, or at least most likely wasn't angry anyway. Then when Ashley told her to cover her thing again after she took her dress off to give to Ashley, Angie blushed profusely and covered herself with her wings again, taking the towel and wrapping it around her lower body while her wings kept her breasts obscured from view. Handing Ashley her torn dress and looking around at her room a bit at the different things inside it, Angie followed her to the bathroom to take a bath with her hostess after Ashley said she'd get her some clothes to wear while she cleaned the watery mess they'd left downstairs, which she had offered to do in exchange for letting her stay there to rest.

"Hmm? Oh no I don't mind taking a bath together, I often took baths with my parents and sisters back home, so it doesn't bother me really," Angie said, not really seeming to care much that she was taking a bath with another, regardless if it was family or not, and also seeming a little oblivious about it as well. "I see no problems with touching one another. I mean we'll have to touch each other if we're going to wash each others backs and hair," Angie added, noting what Ashley said about not having enough fuel in the tank of water, which seemed to be capable of warming water before putting it into the bath.

She idly wondered if her magic would heat the water without turning it up to a boil or something of the sort, or without damaging the bathtub and or the water tank. She decided not to try it for now, not wanting to risk damaging the thing in case it didn't work. Once in the bath, Angie would offer to wash Ashley's back for her and her hair as well, after which she'd ask for the same treatment. "But please be gentle with my wings, they're really sensitive when I wash them... or rather... they sometimes get ticklish when they're washed. I don't know why but they just do," Angie said to Ashley if she agreed to wash her back for her, a pleading look on her face to be gentle with her wings if she decided to wash them for her too.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I see, so you dont have problems if we touch each other. Ashley answer with a wide smile. Anyway, i will take the bath with my underwear, i has already taken a bath before go out and im not used to take a bath with someone else. Said this she placed her towel at a safe place close the bathtub and then started to fill it. Both her bra and manly underwear cover completely her privates. Then she check the water temperature and get inside, trying to give space to the angel to sit there too. As Angelique tried to fit herself there, the water level increased and even when there is enough space to move Ashley looks to be a little uncomfordable, yet her face has been turning to a side to avoid see the angel body until the water could hide it in part.

The young woman was not in a hurry to get out the bath and she just relax herself for a while looking softly blushed to Angie, the place was in a cold silent moment until the angel spoke. Sure why not, it could be fun. She answer when she was asked to wash each other back, leaving than the angel do her work first, the young girl have a cute light purple hair than reach her shoulders and a little part of her back, it has been in a common comb all this time but Ashley has loose it before get inside the bathtub, her slim body have a soft skin and she have a good skin tone for someone who dont leave too much her house each day, even with her hidding underwear the angel could see a good fitness body, with femenine curves well endowed. It has been a long time after the last time than someone do this for me, our house could be huge but we are really poor like anyone else, so we dont have any helper at home. The turn for Angie come and Ashley do her part, doing the same threatment than the angel has given to her. So you are a ticklish angel, fine i will wash them with care but you must try to dont laught hard or you could awake my whole family and neighbors, try to cover your mouth just in case. Ashley waited for the angel to do that and then started a soft wash at the wings, trying to notice what moves could make the angel giggle and in the middle of the wash she focus completely on give a surprise tickle attack, starting to slide her finger across the winged back between her wings and ending close her rear. Your wings are a mess, it looks like i must try to do my best, try to endure it all~

Her fingers soon started to wash each part of the wings, between them and in each of them completely focused on make Angelique laught as never. Its so weird, i heard than the winged girls dont are so sensitive, please stop laughting Angie we could get in troubles~

After some torturing moments for the angel, Ashley was trying to stop herself of laught and then said. Oh sorry, but this is ussual when young women take a bath at this world, dont get upset. Angie could suppose than the girl was asking apologizes for the tickles but soon the girl placed suddenly her hands on Angie's breasts and softly grope them. Oh! Angie you surely have a huge pair, do you use them to counterweight your wings? I must bet than they are at least two size biggers than mine, but they cant compare in size with what you have between your legs~ Just then the girl slide at the struggle and fall at Angelique, he attempts to hold something made her grab the angel meat rod by mistake, the struggle and rubs had made it get softly hard and Ashley press it softly with her whole hand before notice what it was, this make her get away as fast as possible of the bathtub, making her fall at her rear and there she stay rubbing her back place. Eww... i cant believe than i touched that, like i said i was just trying to act as the others woman do but i was not expecting the last part.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As they both got into the small bathtub, the thing being a little cramped from the two of them getting in there together, but they managed to fit all the same. Angie noticed that Ashley still had her manly underwear on which made her curious to say the least, so she decided to ask her as they got as comfortable as they possibly could why she wore them instead of panties or something. "Um... Ashley... can I ask why you wear mens underwear?" Angie asked quietly as she stretched her wings out as best she could while she began washing Ashley's back and then hair after that.

When it was her turn to get washed and all, after she told Ashley to please be careful with her wings, Angie waited for her to begin, clamping her eyes shut and gripping the sides of the tub a bit. "Y-Yeah they're a bit ticklish, but only when I'm taking a bath like this is when they're really sensitive, or when I'm laying down to go to sleep. Other than that they aren't really ticklish at all unless I'm caught off guard or something. But I should be able to keep from getting too loud though, so don't worry about me waking anyone up," Angie said as Ashley began washing her back, biting her bottom lip gently to keep from giggling too much, though it didn't help a whole lot and within half a minute she was giggling a bit with a hand over her mouth while her body shuddered slightly with each tickle.

Ashley would find that just about any part of Angie's wings were ticklish right now, save the tips of her feathers, but the base of her wings where they sprouted out of her back was especially ticklish and if Ashley did her surprise tickle there, then she'd get a muffled squeal of laughter from Angie who wouldn't be able to suppress it too much, but would be able to muffle it enough so they weren't heard by all at least. "I... I-I'll try my best, but it's tough," Angie whimpered with another giggle and burst of muffled laughter. When Ashley told her to be quiet before they were heard and mentioned hearing that winged girls weren't sensitive and ticklish like that, Angie gave a pitiful look at Ashley over her shoulder. "I-I'm sorry, I don't know why they're so ticklish when I'm in the bath or in the bed, but they've always been like that," Angie whimpered pitifully, feeling a little bad that she might get Ashley into trouble and showing as such by blushing and hanging her head a bit.

"I... I'm not upset really, I mean you did just say that this is what girls here in the mortal world do with each other, so I'm not mad, and besides I don't mind being tickled," Angie said when Ashley asked her not to be upset about being tickled, not being particularly upset about it herself really, and not really understanding that Ashley was just doing it to tease her more than anything, since she'd told her that was what girls did around there and since she wasn't from there she believed it for the most part.

When her breasts were groped by Ashley, Angie gasped softly in response as her back arched ever so slightly, her body reacting to the sudden spark of pleasure even though her mind didn't quite understand what it was she'd felt. "Yeah they are kind of big I suppose, and that's what my parents tell me, because my mama and papa both have large breasts too. But I don't really know why it matters how big my penis is though. I almost wish it were smaller so it didn't get in the way and bump into things, but my parents both told me that I'd come to appreciate it one day, but they didn't really tell me why though," Angie replied to the question of her large breasts being a counterweight for her wings. Angie then attempted to shimmy herself free from Ashley to grope her breasts back in retaliation, since girls apparently did that here to play around. Ashley however slipped as Angie struggled to get free and grope her back, which ended up causing the girl's hand to land right on Angie's penis, which she gripped slightly as she caught herself. Angie let out another gasp, followed by a soft moan that just came out before she even knew what was happening, her body tensing up from a second spark of pleasure caused from her member getting grabbed. "Oh goodness, w-what was that? M-My legs and waist are tingling a little bit. it... feels a little weird," Angie went on to say when she'd caught her breath a little, her breathing having increased a bit to a soft pant while her cheeks flushed a bit, the young and very inexperienced angel not really knowing what had just happened other than Ashley had slipped.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley take a moment to answer, fortunately for her, Angelique could not see her face after this asked her about her men's underwear. I wear them for your own safety, but if you want to know is in part because its more easy to hide something than all the people must not see, i could say you more but that could put your life in danger. Ashley answer as she enjoy the rubs at her back. Once Angelique wings turn come, the purple hair girl dont have mercy of them, trying her best to make Angelique lost the control and laught as much as possible. Thanks for try to endure it, however you have a mess here, i cant get rid of all this mud at your cute wings, sorry but i must stroke them harder or this would be useless~ Answer with a wide grind than the angel couldnt see.

After Ashley gropes her breasts, the young woman was really amazed in part of how Angelique was leaving her do all this without get ashamed, Ashley was close to answer her but she slide and hold the angel's penis with her bare hand, it could had been just some seconds but for the young girl passed so slow as a minute in her head, soon she tried to recover herself and wash her hand before get up as fast as possible what made her underwar fall a little, making a pair of lines visibles bellow her belly. Both girls were focused on her things, but soon she arrange her clothes to hide all the mark at her. Well, is not your fault have all these huge things and you could be tired after all the tickles, maybe that is why you feels weird. The also inexperienced in manmembers Ashley said, clueless of what the angel was feeling now, she was already cleaned and out of soap so she takes her towel and started to dry herself. I will looks around for some clothes for you and also dress myself, try to dont get inside my door without knock the door.

Once alone Angelique could continue to wash herself taking some time to do it or doing it faster, in any way she still have a towel at the bathroom than she could use to dry herself and hide her nudity as she walks throught the house, no matter whats she does, Ashley will had choiced three diferents outfits for her: first there was a cute pink dress with her back opened, suited for dont have problems with her wings but the fabric is a little transparent; the second choice is a long t-shirt than looks to be from a huge man, maybe Ashley father and some shorts than were a little skimpy but both would make her have a sweet time at the bed; finally there was a pink pijama than would need to get damaged to give access to the angel wings. Meanwhile Ashley would use her normal nightclothes, a blue pants and pink shirt made of cotton, her underwear was placed with the other soaked clothes, so maybe she have another newone set.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Angie cringed a little in fear at what Ashley told her when she asked about the men's underwear. "Thanks for helping to clean my wings some, but don't worry about it not being able to get them completely clean, I can finish cleaning the dirt and mud from them," Angie said after the tickling was over with, pulling a wing around where she began picking out the bits of mud caked up on her feathers, lightly scrubbing the dirt off of her wings as Ashley began talking again about what had just happened with her hand slipping and grabbing Angie's member. "Maybe it is why I'm feeling a little strange, and don't worry I'll knock before I come in," Angie went on to say as Ashley got out to dry off and get them both something to wear after they were done, with Angie's eyes noticing Ashley's underwear falling down a bit, which made her even more curious as to what she was wearing them for, but she dare not ask just yet.

After Ashley was gone, Angie finished up with her bath, washing her hair after finishing with her wings, making sure to get every last speck of dirt, mud, and grime off of them before getting out of the tub. Once through, she dried off with the towel left for her, wrapping it around her lower half to obscure her member from view while her wings wrapped around her chest to hide her breasts as she made her way towards Ashley's room, where she remembered to knock softly on the door before entering, making sure it was okay to do so. "Hey... um... can I come in?" Angie would ask quietly before entering Ashley's bedroom, where she was shown three different things that she could wear, which she chose the cute pink dress since it had an open back, even if it was slightly transparent, which because she didn't have a bra on would make it a bit easier to make out her breasts through the fabric most likely. "Alright, I'll go and clean up where we dripped water on our way in now, before we eat that is, because I promised that I would," Angie said once she was dressed, taking the towel she'd wrapped around herself and using it, as well as Ashley's towel if she still had it with her to dry up the water they'd brought in earlier.

When she got downstairs, Angie would clean all of the water up that she found that they'd tracked in with them, even going so far as scrubbing any mud stains out of the floor with one of the towels.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Angie's wings were completely clean of mud, for what it looks Ashley made a great job cleaning them. So the angel bath dont lasted so much and soon she ended to clean her whole body. Her dick slowly return to the normality and both girls dont said more about why the angel feel weird just a moment ago. Angie was close to fall many times as her feet were slipery after the bath, but thanks to her wings she manage to recover her balance, after solve this she knock the door.

Sure just give me a second. Once the angel get inside she manage to notice how the young girl was ending to dress herself and was using a towel to dry her purple hair. The possible human outfit looks to be really handy to pass the time inside the house, if she dont had that sinful body and little large purple hair Angie could mistake her with a delicate boy. Ok, i dont like that dress and i hate than my mother is so obstinate to try to make me dress that kind of dresses. Sorry but i dont have an underwear than could fit you, we could bye you some later but we are a little out of money. Ashley frown and comb her hair a little before place the others clothes in her wardrove, so she dont notice when Angelique take the towels and goes down to dry all.

Anshley face after see her clean the dirt too was looking to be a little worried, but then she just go to the kitchen and prepare the food. For what it looks it is really late and not a single sound out of the rain falling outside could be heard by them, the kitchen noise and someone at the dinner room could be heared by the angel. Soon some muffed whispers started to be heard coming from wher Ashley should be.

Angelique takes a long time to dry the place, her breasts bounce and her whole body could feel some of the air going inside through the closed door and pass the light translucid dress, it was nearly as dont have anything on her, it could be her imagination but in the second floor she could manage to feel something looking at her but her senses couldnt detect it. When she ended her work after a time, she went to find out where Ashley is and she reach just in time when this started to prepare the table. It was close to talk with Ashley or maybe help her when she heard Ashley's mother voice. Please take a seat as my daughter prepare all. Her tone looks to be slighty affected by what she is holding at her hand, the angel could see a cup with maybe wine, as the woman remain at a couch at a side of a little storage with many different wines and others closed bottles. It must be a bless from the gods than someone of your kind as come to this humble house, maybe our unlucky streak has ended and finally our little Ashley will settle head in a rich house. The woman softly giggle trying to muff herself, Ashley was returning with a modest dinner for two and then sit close Angelique. Mom. Please dont start with that in front of our guest, is really late you should go to sleep.

The woman giggle a little more, Angelique could see than the woman have a strong purple tone color at her hair and her eyes had a red color just as the liquid than she continue drinking, her many jewels and gorgeous blue dress were maybe a little remain of her past rich life. Aw... im not starting anything my darling.

Mom, please!. You has drink a lot. Ashley interrupt not hearing to be worried for her mother but most likely tired of see her drinking.

Its just a pair of cups to calm myself, we were so worried because you havent comeback from your date with Lord Cartigan. How was your date? he looks to be really interested in you and he is the one of the best choices.

Ashley turn down for a moment, she looks to start to sweat and her skin gets a little pale, she then drink a little of water before spoke. Fine

But i need time to decide, it has been a long day and all of us must go to sleep now
. The young woman tried to hide something behind her calm words.

Oh that sound wonderful, but we dont have time to think about our choices, if Lord Cardigan accept then you will marry him unless a better choice appear. The poor Ashley get even upset and eat as fast as possible, ready to leave.

Dont be so rude, Ashley, you havent introduce our guest to me and we should talk more about what happened to both. Lord Cardigan havent returned yet for what i heard from the guards, he also should had escort you here. For what it looks maybe Ashley could need a little of help here, she was trying to think quickly in a story and Angelique could help her in some way to get out of this little predictment.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh it's fine really Ashley, you've already helped me so much, I'd feel bad if I was given everything I needed by you. I can go without panties for now if you don't have any that'll fit me, because I've done it before," Angie said before heading on out to dry the floor where she'd promised to clean for Ashley while she got them something to eat out.

While she cleaned the water up, Angie heard hushed whisperings from the kitchen, likely from Ashley and her mother talking about something or another. As she scrubbed the water up from the floor with the towels, her skirt swishing from side to side along with her hair, and her breasts swaying back and forth heavily in the dress she wore, Angie managed to get the water all cleaned up after a short while, though she kind of felt like somebody or something staring at her, but she couldn't tell what it was or where it was coming from really. Heading on to put the towels in with the dirty clothes and towels and whatnot to wash, Angie went on into the kitchen to find Ashley and her mother both in there, and Angie almost immediately went to help Ashley with preparing the food and stuff, but her mother stopped her and offered her a seat before she continued closer. Angie stopped and sat down with Ashley's mother, where she noticed what could most likely only be a glass of wine or some sort of alcohol.

"Oh I um... well I'll do my best to help out since Ashley was kind enough to give me a place to stay and all. Please pardon me for intruding like this," Angie said to Ashley's mother before Ashley spoke again, where she decided to speak up again. "No it's okay Ashley, I... suppose I could be seen as a blessing of a sort because of who and what I am. I know that my kind are rarely seen here, and when they are it's usually for a good reason, and my parents told me to help people when and where I could during my time here," Angie went on to say, and that she'd help if she could, curiously looking at Ashley's mother and noticing the resemblance between her and her daughter.

As the conversation between Ashley and her mother went on, Angie felt increasingly curious and concerned about this date that Ashley was supposedly meant to go on but didn't apparently, making Ashley wonder if something maybe had happened to him. She also wondered why Ashley's family lost their money if her mother dressed like she was dressed. It also looked like Ashley was a bit embarrassed for her mother to speak of this in front of Angie, but she'd already said it and couldn't take it back. Angie set about eating the food Ashley had brought her while Ashley replied to her mother's words and then her mother spoke again, which embarrassed Ashley even more so as she looked to Angie for support of some kind it seemed. Angie honestly didn't know what to say or do here, but Ashley had helped her and seemed sincere in doing so, and she'd offered to put her up for the night and feed her as well, so she felt that she had to do something for her at least. She did the only thing she could think of to buy Ashley and herself some time, to make up a legitimate story to tell Ashley's mother and all.

"Oh um, forgive me please. I am Angelique Ashford, but you can call me Angie if you'd like. What might your name be miss? I'm sure it must be as lovely as you are," Angie said to Ashley's mother, standing up from her chair and bowing politely, and asking what Ashley's mother's name was, remembering what her papa said about complimenting women on their looks and that it would take their mind off of other things sometimes or something like that at least. "Thank you for being so kind as to allow me to stay here to rest, my journey down to your world here was... volatile to say the least, and rough. My parents both told me that it takes a lot out of an angel like myself to come down to your world, but I felt that I needed to come down to learn more about life, and my parents both told me that it would be a splendid idea if I were to come down to the mortal realm, since it was where they met so many years ago and all themselves when they were visiting. I... guess you could call it a sort of a right of passage, or coming of age kind of thing, many young angels like myself do it so that we can learn more and become stronger," Angie went on to say, explaining a bit about why she'd come to try and deflect the question she asked Ashley a few moments before, figuring that she could ask about this lord that Ashley was supposed to have gone on a date with from the sounds of it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Angelique's compliment words to the woman looks to had effect on her, Ashley's mother attention turned to her and smile. Oh you are so sweet and dont worry Miss Angelique, i forgive you. My name is Elizabeth Lione and you are welcome to stay at our house as much as you want. The woman made a soft curtsy and get closer to the angel, the soft alcohol smell on her and the small difficult to walk werent so evident, but Ashley looks to be a little concerned than this could end bad if she dont find a good way to get free of this.

Mom, im a little tired and is really late to prepare a room for Angelique so if its fine i could share my bed with Angie, then after the breakfast we could continue with the little tour than i was giving to her before come to home. The purple hair girl said as she gets ready to clean the dinner table once the angel ended her soft dinner.

Lione turn and made a soft whimper as she place her glass cup at the table. Its so disgraceful for our family to dont be able to give a proper room for a so important guest, but our guest rooms arent in condition, we could prepare one if Miss Angelique would stay with us a pair of days. With these words given the woman turned to Angelique who could see than Lione would enjoy the idea than the angel accept to stay with them, yet it was unknown the reason for this.

Sure Mom, anyway i will go to my room to prepare all. Ashley manage to say before run away, as it looks this was the best than she manage to get in order to avoid than they continue talking about her date.

Before Angie could follow her, Lione sit at a chair before suddenly say. Dont worry Miss Angelique, we will help you to learn as much what you need from this world and the pleasures than its offer to you, im sure than you will love it~

The woman looks to be close to fall sleep at the place, but her smile remain until she drink more of her cup.

-----

If Angelique gets to Ashley's room she would find her placing the two pillow in order and then placing wo blankets so each have one. Ehm, i must apologize for my mother, she is just so weird and you should just dont get so close to her. Also i must give you the thanks for help me there. Ashley tone looks to be more friendly than before and soon lay at her bad, giving a lot space to Angelique and covering herself with her single blanket.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you miss Elizabeth, it's a pleasure to meet you and I'm very grateful for you both allowing me to stay here and recover after my journey. And of course I wouldn't mind helping to clean up a guest room some to stay in since I really have nowhere else to go. I would love it if you both could teach me more about your home here and this world too," Angie said to Ashley's mother, looking and sounding a little eager to learn from them both and a little in awe of Elizabeth, as she was older than Ashley and a mother at that, so she had to know a lot about life here. "But Ashley I couldn't possibly impose on you more than I already have, I would be just fine with a sheet and a blanket on your couch if you have one big enough for me, a-and a pillow or two of course. N-Not that I mind sharing a bed of course, but I don't want you to feel cramped or anything if there's not enough room for us both," Angie then said to Ashley before the girl left, sounding a little concerned that there wouldn't be enough room on Ashley's bed for them both. She could also tell that Elizabeth seemed to really enjoy the idea that Angie would be staying with them for some reason, though she didn't know why of course, but she didn't mind really and was happy that she'd found kind people so soon that would take her in, because her parents had told her she could be out in the wilds alone for a while before finding civilization.

After Ashley was gone, Angie finished up with her food before setting her plate on top of Ashley's as her mother spoke again to her while she took the dishes over the wash them up for Ashley and her mother. "Thank you again miss Elizabeth, I'd really appreciate it if you could teach me a lot while I'm here. And I'm ready and willing to learn all that that you have to teach me, because you're older than Ashley so you must know a lot of things," Angie said to Elizabeth. Before she went on after finishing the dishes, Angie saw Elizabeth looked close to falling asleep and she didn't want her to maybe fall over and hurt herself any, so she moved over to her and put an arm around and under an arm to hold her up. "Miss Elizabeth, which way is it to your room? I'll help you to get there before I go see if Ashley's bed is big enough for us both. A-And if you don't mind me asking, are you married? Where is Ashley's father?" Angie went on to ask Elizabeth, helping her to stand and walking her to her bedroom where she would help her into bed as best she could.

After helping Elizabeth into bed, Angie would head on to Ashley's room where she'd find the other girl already fixing her bed up for the both of them, which was apparently large enough for the two of them thankfully, so her worries about it not being so were put aside. "You're welcome Ashley, and your mother is very kind, you should be a little more forgiving towards her I think, because she's the only mother you'll ever have," Angie told Ashley as she helped her to finish fixing the bed, where she soon joined her, taking her dress off before climbing into bed completely nude.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley's mother shaked her head sftly once Angelique asked to prepare her own room. You are so sweet, Miss Angelique, but i must insist than its really late at night to start to prepare the room and i preffer to do it myself or Ashley. The woman said with a smile turning to her daughter, but this dont turn back and just leave the place, giving a soft "sure" to answer to the angel.

Soon both women remain alone at the room. Elizabeth deep sight and looks a little dissapointed suddenly by Angelique's words. Oh little one, i know than it was not your intention but here is a tabu say to someone than is older and you should aviod that even more toward a so delicate woman like your host. The woman ended with a soft giggle and then placed her hands on the table as her body lost a little her center.

Soon Angelique helped her and tried to help her to reach her chambers, what Elizabeth accept gladdy Thanks for your help Angelique, i will be honored to teach you all what you need in order to live at this world~ Elizabeth's words have a little different tone, her face looks to be illuminated and she looks to lost herself softly in her throughts before answer the last part to Angelique. Of course than im married, my little one. My darling housband is really busy these days, but some times he come to visit us and i have others childs but they leave us some years ago to continue theirs lives, when the time comes i will introduce you to them but now is not possible. The two continue talking as they goes up the stairs once Elizabeth locks a little more the door, it looks like is not a true worry for her as she havent do it before, so maybe the whole town could be really safe to live.

Then they reach some rooms at the left, a little far from Ashley's room, Elizabeth stop the angel and hold herself of a beautiful roble door, adorned with some images. Angelique was close to help her go inside but the woman continue walking to the next room, holding herself of the wall. She then opened the door with a key than she have at her collar and let the angel to help her going inside. All was in completely darkness expect for the light coming out from the thunderstorm. All looks to be really normal on the room and even when it was a comfy bed, it dont looks as what a really high class should have, but of course Angelique havent meet any other family at this world.

After receive some thanks from the woman, Angelique soon continue her path toward the daughter's room. The angel words make the young woman turn frowning to her making a little mhmm and then turning back to the bed and placed herself on her place. Ok... anyway just sleep as much as you want and lets talk about...Ack! what are you doing?.... Angelique action to undress herself of her nearly transparent dress made Ashley to ta ke more distance from where the angel will rest and put her back at the wall as she also cover herself completely with the blanket. The girl blushed until be completely red and turn her eyes to a side when she notice the manlike member than the angel have. The place had a deep silence for a moment before she ended it. Angelique, use that other blanket to cover yourself, now.

She will remain looking with a deep sight to Angelique if she does for a while or turn to another side and remain also quiet if Angelique decide to dont do it, in both ways she will say after a while. Dont say me now than all the angels sleep nude and is usual to share a bed too without use any cloth. The girl said in a sarcastic tone, a little in a defensive state in order to defend her body.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh... I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to sound rude or anything, I'm just not used to there being so many people that aren't immortal around, please forgive me miss Elizabeth I apologize, but I was merely commenting on you having more life experience than Ashley or even myself. Also I didn't meant I would prepare another room tonight, but that I'd help tomorrow or whenever you were going to get it ready, I'd feel a little bad if you both prepared it for me without helping at least a little bit," Angie said to Elizabeth, bowing her head apologetically about calling her older. After she helped Elizabeth begin going to her bedroom and asked about Ashley's father and whatnot, Angie listened to Elizabeth's reply as she helped her through the darkened room, wondering about the other room they almost stopped at and deciding to ask about it after she woke back up the following morning. "I'd be honored to learn from you miss Elizabeth, and I would love to meet your husband and your other children as well sometime when we get the chance," Angie added as she helped Elizabeth onto her bed then if she wished a little extra help, Angie would help her to get dressed for bed as well before heading on to Ashley's room.

When she began undressing to get into bed with Ashley, Angie jumped a little when the young girl yelped a bit and backed away from her against the wall as far as she could, with Angie looking a little scared at her actions. "H-Huh... what is it Ashley? Is something wrong?" Angie asked Ashley after recovering from the slight scare Ashley gave her, then when she told Angie to cover herself with a blanket, Angie did as asked without saying anything, but was unsure of what was wrong with Ashley really. "Well I can't speak for all angels, but we aren't really as bothered by nudity as you mortals are. I sleep naked though because it's more comfortable... I've always slept naked really, but if it bothers you then I could sleep elsewhere or I could put my dress here back on," Angie replied when asked if all angels slept naked

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Uhm...not really...Geez, i should already be used to see you like that after all what had happened in these hours. Ashley answer still turned looking to the wall as she lay at the bed. The girl is covered at her blnket until her chin, with her eyes turning a little to try to see at her back where Angelique is before add after calm herself a little. Do you heard all that talk with my mother isnt? She is trying to sell me to that man or any other than could put our family in a better life. She dont stop to say than is for my own safety and all think than is a common tradition at this world, just as you think than sleep nude is more comfy and is not wrong. Angelique could feel some anger in her words yet the blushing girl also sound ashamed or scared, Asley turn back to see once again the wall a little pissed or expecting than Angelique could understand her more.

Im not mad with you Angie and you can sleep nude if you cover yourself with that blanket, but you could even cuddle at me if you wear again that dress. The girl ended to say, having difficulty at the end

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh... I see, so that's why you're angry with your mother. I suppose I would be too if my parents tried to do the same thing to me. But... is this man so bad? Do you not like him at all or anything Ashley? You never know he might be really kind and would love you, therefore you could marry him later on and be happy and help your family in the process. But you shouldn't do it just because your mother wants you to I think, else it wouldn't be for love," Angie replied as she slipped into bed and underneath the blankets, deciding not to put her dress back on. "And I'll sleep without the dress tonight if that's okay, I'd rather feel more comfortable without anything constricting me down there, just please don't get angry at me if I roll over in my sleep and cuddle up to you, because I've been known to do that before when resting with someone in the bed with me," Angie added, letting Ashley know that she does toss and turn a little bit sometimes, though she hoped that she didn't do so tonight and embarrass herself any with Ashley.

With that, Angie would head on to sleep, hoping sleep would bring a better tomorrow and the sun, unless Ashley had anything more to say.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The young woman sigh softly and closed her eyes as she try her best to stay at her bed corner. I already told you than im planing to run away of this town, maybe i should dont say you this but in this way you will understand all Angie. Ashley nearly whispers and then continue I have a... curse, this curse will make than a lot of bad things will happen to me if someone ... put their seed on me and a lot of persons like Cardigan mostly are interested at me because my heritage, so it dont mather if he is good or not and also why i will kick you out of the bed if you get so close The girl ended with a giggle at the end

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"A curse? Well I may not be at full strength but we angels can usually feel curses around us and I don't really feel a curse or anything... but if there is one then I can purify it once I'm back to full strength, my parents and my teacher back home taught me how to. Besides, you'll only make your family worry themselves sick about you, so running away should be a last resort," Angie said to Ashley to try and persuade her from running away from home, raising up in the bed and letting the blankets fall from her chest, but not her bottoms. "And how did you come by this curse anyway? When did you get it? And what will it do exactly?" Angie added in a serious tone, what with being an angel and all, a curse definitely interested her greatly to say the least.

Angie waited with great interest as to Ashley's answer about the questions with the curse she supposedly had, actually feeling a little scared, but at the same time knowing she needed to be brave enough to deal with any sort of curse, feeling that was one of her purposes here.