What's new

Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

You can do that? Ashley said surprised once the angel inform her of the possibility of remove this curse, but for what it looks dont caring for what her family could think of her running away. W...well it started with strange dreams than come to me nearly all the nights, my body also have some changes then some days ago a female voice said me than she will give me a way to defend myself and than i should not leave anyone take my virginity. I dunno what exactly will happen to my but my dreams are so scary and they give me an idea of what will happen if i stay here and leave anyone take my hand. The girl was not affected by look at the angel undressed torso and she looks to be really afflicted in start to say more about her curse, trying to guard without thinking her neithers when she say about the changes at her body

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I would of course need to find out more... as much as possible really, but most all angels can remove curses after coming of age, it's kind of one of our natural powers, purification I mean. Even though I'm not at full strength I could probably manage it assuming I knew the kind of curse it is," Angie said, tapping her chin thoughtfully as she tried to remember all of the different curses she'd learned about from her parents and the teachers at the temple that taught young angels. "How often do these dreams come to you? What sorts of things have you seen happening to allude to what will happen if you lose your virginity? And what sorts of changes has your body undergone? Also what does this woman look like that's been coming to you in your dreams, and do you know her in any way? I mean there's any number of possibilities to say the least, but as I said the more I know the more I'll be able to help," Angie went on to ask curiously, but in a serious tone, still tired of course, but curious and worried for Ashley.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ehm... they are really ussual... you know maybe a whole week then they skip for two days lately. The girl looks to be very uncomfortable saying this and she takes a brief moments to decide to say more.

I see a lot of things taking me... you know dirty dreams and i see myself as one of them, a white creature part human, all is so diffuse in the last parts but it looks like i enjoy the dreams in the end... i had forgotten when i started to dream these things. The woman never has come at my dreams, i heard her close the lake some days ago but i was unable to see her and she was the one than said me to never let anything touch me and from that time i had been trying to find ways to defend myself The girl ended to say and let Angelique think about this, not giving more info about her body, she even started to sweat and looks really nervious.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm... I see, go ahead Ashley, it's okay. I'm not going to think any less of you with what you tell me sweetie, okay," Angie said when Ashley paused, letting the girl continue on without interrupting her.

When Ashley was through speaking, Angie could see that she was sweating slightly and looked extremely nervous, likely about talking of the whole thing, and she couldn't really blame her much. "Well dreams are sometimes just that... dreams... sometimes they have no meaning at all, but if they persist like this for more than a day or two then there is sometimes something else at work. What sort of creature is it you usually turn into though? Part human and what? Also I believe in the morning I shall go to this lake where you heard the woman's voice to see if I can find out more there," Angie said before laying on down, looking very thoughtful about the whole situation, waiting for Ashley to answer her questions about what she'd been turning into in her dreams, as it could be useful to know. Once that was done, she would lean over and kiss Ashley on the forehead and say a little prayer that would hopefully help her to sleep a dreamless sleep as she pushed forth a bit of her energies into Ashley. "I don't know if that will work Ashley, but maybe it will. At least I hope it does and grants you dreamless sleep. Having someone like myself close by or even holding you could also help, so if you want to just let me know okay, I don't mind, I'll even put my dress back on if it makes you feel better," Angie then said before laying down to go on to sleep, wrapping her arms around Ashley from behind if she didn't mind and holding her as they slept and even putting her dress back on if Ashley asked her to beforehand, hoping that would also help to give her dreamless sleep.

Before actually going to sleep, Angie would attempt to feel out into the room for anything strange that didn't belong there, such as a presence of some sort. Regardless of if she found anything or not, she would then focus a tiny bit of power to make a ward around the room, or bed, so that it something did come in other than Ashley's mother, then Angie would be alerted and instantly awaken to catch whatever it was.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The purple hair girl frown and remain silent, pressing more her limbs to her body. I dunno, i saw some shining scales and a slithering sound, but maybe these are parts and sounds of others monsters, all was so confuse... Ashley said turning to a side trying to dont remember more of these dreams. She just nod and looks like like the idea than Angelique could get more info at the lake. Both girls were close to prepare to fall sleep and then Angie kiss her forehead, the girl head was so warm and still red, the kiss maybe could had calm her more in another moment but the girl just remain confused by it. Ehm...yes i guess than it could work. She roll eyes her sight before continue. Just put your dress again, i would be unable to sleep if you have that thing close me the whole night. She said pointing to the lower are than is between the angel legs.

Once dressed and after casting her spell, both girls cuddle at each other, the rain outside was the only noise than slowly fade at the night, unfortunately nothing activate the barrier. When Angelique wake up, she could feel the dawn sunray passing through the window at her head, the roster sounds reaching her ears and a sweet warm taste at her mouth, as someone softly whimper and muffed moan, her body was nude again for what she could feel and she could feel her manlike member pressing between the sweet legs of a well lubricated person. The angel softly opened her eyes and she notice her dress resting at a chair close the bed, Ashley deep sleep cuddling at her, both having theirs nude chests pressing against each other and Ashley's manlike underwear half removed from her body, if Angelique could pull the remain of the lsat blanket over them aside and the girl a little away of her maybe she would be able to see the girl whole nude body, but Ashley's hands were hugging her and she could feel her manlike member really awake and hard trying to press inside even more at Ashley's lower lips.

The spells made by the angel are still active and nothing strange has going inside as they were sleeping, Ashley bra and shirt were at the floor as also one of the pillows, Angie could even feel some hits at her face and belly, but the purple haired young woman have a peaceful sleeping face and havent noticed her precarious state, it was a miracle than Angie havent already penetrate her and for what it looks her meat rod cant get inside the girl's hole.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright then Ashley, we'll talk more about it tomorrow when we wake back up okay, for now let us sleep," Angie said before kissing Ashley's forehead and stuff and heading on to sleep, redressing as asked as well and easily falling asleep from the sounds of the rain softly coming down outside.

When she woke back up, Angie could feel the warm rays of the sun shining down through the window upon her back, warming her wings and body both up with the gentle heat from it. She could hear the crowing of a rooster in the distance outside, and she could taste something sweet in her mouth. Feeling herself pressed against Ashley still, Angie felt a few things wrong in the process of waking up completely. Firstly she could tell that she was naked again or at least mostly as she didn't feel the clothing on her any more, secondly, she could tell that Ashley was as well because her breasts were pressed against Ashley's smaller ones, and thirdly her penis was stiff as a board and pressing at Ashley's crotch against her underwear, which when Angie looked she noticed that they were half pulled down. She didn't know why her penis was stiff like that to be honest, or why it got that way, but sometimes when she woke up in the mornings it was like that, but it went down after a short while. Her papa had told her that it meant she was an adult now and that it was a good thing, that it meant she was healthy, but Angie honestly didn't understand what she meant really.

Fearing that Ashley would punch her or something if she woke up and saw this predicament, or now that she thought of it, it felt that she'd already been hit in the face and stomach, Angie sighed softly and disentangled herself from Ashley, gently pulling the other girl's underwear back up properly in the process so that she didn't suspect her so much, where she then raised up and looked around the room suspiciously. Maybe she'd done something in her sleep to Ashley that she didn't know about and Ashley fought back to defend herself, or maybe Ashley had done something herself. Regardless, Angie figured that she needed to wake Ashley up to find out what had happened. Reaching over to Ashley a little cautiously, Angie shook her a bit to try and wake her up. If Ashley woke up then Angie would curiously point her at their clothing both in the floor and on the chair near the bed.

"Ashley... um... has this happened before? My clothes are over there and I know I didn't take them off, and your top is gone too and I know I didn't take it off. And I'm pretty sure you didn't take any of it off either," Angie asked Ashley curiously and suspiciously, wondering just what had happened as she climbed out of bed to investigate around. "I put a couple of wards up before I went to sleep last night to make sure nothing entered this room without me knowing about it and to help you have dreamless sleep... something isn't right here. Either my wards aren't as powerful as I thought they were, or something strong is at work here," Angie added after getting up and waking Ashley, where she began looking around the room, not even really caring that she was still naked as she did so.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The purple hair girl remain peacefully sleep, cuddling and softly rubbing her face at Angelique and even licking or kissing softly a little the angel's neck and collar bone. The grip on the angel was a little strong but with care Angelique manage to get free and place the girl underwear once again in place without even turning her up or to a side, she could see a strange fluid at her manlike member's point and Ashley's closed neithers, it even made a fine trial between them before get her away, this made her forget to check the girl body a little more.

Ashley remain sleep for a while even when the angel shook her for a while. The girl slowly opened her eyes, very rested and maybe trying to rest even more but the soft sunlights started to touch her face. Hmm? ehm just close the curtains and... Ashley was close to just turn to the other side, completely clueless of what Angelique wanted to say her, she turn to see what the angel was pointing and she remain half sleep a little before blush and cover her modest blossom not before looks her nearly nude body.

Even when she tried to heard all the talk, she just made an eek sound and ashamed hide herself and in the process uncovers the whole angel nude body, even now Angelique's dick remain hard and ready for action what make her check her lower body and nearly hit the angel but for what she manage to heard from her it looks than she also dont know. She covers herself completely with the blanket and looks like she check something there, then she turn to she the bed and sigh in relief. Her left hand looks to have some of the translucid fluid and she clean it at the bed blanket before take a moment to calm herself.

No...

it never has happened to me before She said still afected and trying in vain to dont see the meat rod at her side. Well sometimes i lost a sock or remove my shirt when the summer made rest with it beyond all bearing... and slobber as also hugs my pillow Both girls remain in silence, maybe the girl tried to remember something and maybe succeed but dont said anything.

Well, i had a nice night and i guess than nothing really bad happened between both of us. She said as started to collect her clothes only wearing the blanket and her manlike underwear. As she dress herself, some steps were getting close so she point to Angelique to her dress. put your dress, quickly She manage to whisper in dispair as she struggle with her pants to dress herself quickly, of course than this make her fall and groan after the impact.

Is all fine? Ashley

Ehm...yes, im just moving some things. the girl manage to say to her mother than maybe is close to open the door

Ok, well i will go out to buy somethings, please make the breakfast and dress properly, i want to introduce to both of you some handsome gentlemen.

... Sure ... Ashley say making a false smile and frowning, fortunately her mother dont opened the door

Angelique manage to heard a little giggle from the woman and then walks away until leave and close the door from the entrance.

Maybe we should leave now and run to the lake, we could buy something at the street to eat later. The girl restart her hard effort to dress herself and looks to want to just escape of her house, of course than she always waited until Angelique get completely ready. Mom will try to introduce you to a bunch of boring people and the whole town, we could not have that time as if that thing than you think is affecting me is so strong maybe we should just leave the town or check the lake now to face it before that thing gets ready and attack us again She then take her woman bag and then before try to get out the room, said worried and ashamed turning to Angelique. When we were nude, you dont saw something weird, right? She manage to say before open the door. and look outside.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Angie didn't really stop Ashley from nuzzling against her or from kissing her neck or anything while she lay there and got her bearings after waking up, but she did go ahead and raised up after a couple of minutes and prod Ashley awake. She didn't or at least she only barely realized the strange fluids on her penis and around Ashley's thighs near her nether regions, not at first at least, when she did though she gently dabbed her finger onto the fluids on her penis and brought her finger up to the light to examine the strange fluid before smelling it, after which she wiped it away on the bed. It also took her a while to wake Ashley, but she continued trying to anyway, and after she'd managed it she spoke to the girl.

Angie cringed a bit when Ashley looked about to hit her, holding an arm up to block the incoming blow, but when Ashley stopped she was thankful to say the least and listened to the girl's reply to her questions. When Ashley told her to go ahead and get her dress, Angie did so, putting it on quickly when she heard the footsteps outside of the bedroom so as not to cause Ashley any trouble with her mother, but she was still quite spooked about her dress not being on her when she was positive she'd put it on the night before. "Very well miss Elizabeth, we'll meet them later, but I have some things to do today and I need to explore the town some before I can meet them. Something is calling me and I need to investigate it," Angie said to Elizabeth through the door, indicating to the woman that it may be later in the day before she could meet anyone.

After she was gone, Angie looked to Ashley when she spoke again as she attempted to get dressed, listening to what she said with a serious look on her face. "No Ashley, if this is indeed a curse then we must investigate it with due haste and find the cause of it so that you may have a normal life and can get married and have children later on and be happy, not constantly on the run. Just calm down, we'll eat something for breakfast before we go out, nothing too fancy or anything like that, then we'll head on out to the lake and you can show me where this woman spoke to you... because I feel that she has something to do with this, and I am feeling much better and energized after last night's journey down to here," Angie said to Ashley before helping her to get her clothes on, not worrying about the possibility of her member poking up through her dress some and trying to just ignore it. "No Ashley, I saw nothing strange, I only saw the majority of your very beautiful body is all, just as I did in the bath last night. Now I told you that I will try and help you, and so I shall," Angie added to ease the worry that was obvious in Ashley's voice and on her face.

With that, she would follow Ashley downstairs while dropping the wards she'd placed as they were unneeded now since they didn't seem to have worked... at least she didn't think they had anyway. Maybe something else was at work here that she wasn't seeing... but what was the question. She'd have to think about it more as they ate, so while she helped Ashley prepare them both something to eat, she looked around the house and studied Ashley as much as possible to find anything strange about either that might explain what had happened through the night to have caused her to apparently take her's and Ashley's clothes off... or to make Ashley do it for them instead.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Oh yaaay! Sure Angie, i will love to have a own family. Ashley express herself in a happy sarcastic tone. in many many years if i like She ended to say at her normal tone with a frown and ending to dress herself. I will just make some toasts and we could eat some fruits too, im in a really hurry to end all this curse before something bad happen. Said between a yawn and streching her body as leave her room, very glad than the angel havent fully explore her body.

As Ashley made the breakfast, the angel take a time to check the place a little better, her powers havent returned completely what looks to be strange for her, even then she feels herself stronger than yesterday and that give her the chance to have a better perception at her search, the whole house have a strange vibre, but it was different of what Angie has learned before, mostly this unknown enrgy comes from the closed door from before than Elizabeth as avoided the last time and is locked at the moment, meanwhile Ashley body dont show any sign of a second strange aura out of her own living one, Angelique could suppose than every human have the same intensity at her spirit, yet maybe Ashley one looks to be really intense to be softly noticed by Angie. The breakfast get ready really fast and as Angie get closer to her friend she could notice a silver small sprout on one of Ashley's hairs

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Following Ashley on downstairs to eat breakfast, Angie went ahead and took a look around while her companion made them breakfast. While she knew she wouldn't have recovered completely, she knew she'd recover a little bit, and was glad that she'd regained as much as she had. As she explored more, Angie found that the whole house had a strange aura about it, one that she couldn't really place. As she explored around a bit though she suddenly remembered the closed door from last night that she passed while taking Elizabeth to her room, where she felt a strange aura emanating from, which made her curious about it again. She decided to ask Ashley about the room and go check it after she ate, thinking that it would be best to do so on a full stomach at least. As she came closer to Ashley though, Angie noticed something odd about her new friend, a small silvery object of some sort in her hair.

"Ashley... stay still for a moment for me please. There's something in your hair here," Angie said to Ashley, reaching out and plucking the thing out of Ashley's hair to see what it was. "Also, what is in the closed door upstairs next to your mother's room?" Angie asked directly after plucking the thing out of Ashley's hair, thinking the need for asking was now instead of after since she saw the strange object in Ashley's hair.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley was toasting some bread using a well designed kinf of oven, of ourse than this was the first time than Angelique see one, but her main is focused in the purple hair girl. Oh sure, please take it out. She said dont even turning to the angel. Oww, For all the g... that hurts so baddly angie ! What the...Dont pull from my hair, ouch... Ashley nearly insult her new friend as she caress her head and turn at what the angel has taken. Its just an hair... oh damn that hair have a grey part at the base, im getting old with all these problems. Of course than Ashley was pissed by see her first hair nearly turned into a grey hair. However Angelique notice than there was something strange, the base hair have a little flesh cap a little different from the usual nearly imperceptible, a little shining pattern than the girl dont have in her whole body and head, of course than Angie have her doubs so she should investigate with another one to be sure.

Sigh... some kind of thropy room with photos and trash, there is also a bed but i just ignore why always is closed, maybe mom have all her money there.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"No Ashley, it's not just a gray hair. There's something more here with it. It looks... kind of like it's got a pattern on it of some sort. I need another hair to compare it real quick, please. It could very well have something to do with this curse and I'll need to check closely in order to make sure," Angie said about the hair, reaching for another if Ashley allowed her to, or if Ashley decided to get one herself to give to Angie then that was alright with the young angel as well. When Ashley told her that the closed room was a trophy room, Angie grew a little more curious about the place and decided that she would check out the room. "Hmm, I'll check it out after I eat then, I felt a strange aura coming from there. And last night while I was cleaning the floor as I promised to do, I felt someone, or rather something watching me I believe Ashley," Angie added to the girl as she looked again around the kitchen, still suspicious of the so called trophy room and not forgetting about the presence last night that she felt when cleaning the water up.

Once she ate her food and after Ashley had eaten her's, Angie told her that she was going on to check this trophy room out and see what the aura she felt was emanating from. Heading upstairs, Angie would try the door to see if it was unlocked, and if it wasn't then she would ask Ashley if there was a key, or she'd try to find something capable of picking it if she couldn't use her magic to unlock it instead.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley turn to see what Angie was showing of her hair, her face show a really disbelief. Its just a grey hair and i will have more thanks to you. She said as she pull softly from an hair, mostly feared to feel the same pain from before, after a moment the hair was taken and lended to Angie. Take it and please dont beg for other. it looks to dont had hurt like the first hair but Ashley really wanted to eat and leave her home, using some common clothes than she used to sleep the last night. Soon the food was ready and the girl eaten without show too much manners, eating as fast as possible. Meanwhile Angie manage to check both hairs, there was not doubt of the difference of both, even the little grey part of the mysterious hair have a different feeling at touch than the other part of the hair, maybe some kind of defect or mutation if she havent heard than Ashley could be cursed and had the strange dreams nearly all the nights. Thanks to her modest knowledge on these supernatural topics, Angelique know than this little change at the girl's hair is product of some unknown force and slowly could turn Ashley into anything similar of what she has been dreaming. Added this to had seen her mortal aura alone and brighty, Angie can suppose than both Ashley and the unknown curse power had merged in an unknown time in the past. Even with all this info, there should be a lot of possibilities remaining, so Angelique need to know more information or check that unknown lake close the mountain and the town.

It must had been my mom who watch you the last night, if you are really interested in that boring room i will find a way to open it, but try to check it quickly. The girl answer between bites at her bread once she put some butter and jam on them, she then went back to the kitchen and opened a new milk bottle and take a huge drink from it before place it at the table. Its fresh milk you can drink some if you want. She said moving the frask closer to Angie, still having a little of it at her mouth what she dont focus at clean and continue eating.
Angie could see some fruits on the desk than she could take, Ashley just take an appel and went to check the room, as Angie ended to eat her breakfast.

Once the angel ended, she went up and notice the purple girl hair forcing the door, as after a moment unlock it using her skills. Done, now do it quickly Angie, as we should hurry to check the lake. Once inside Angelique have a lot of luck, the place have a lot of things and all were really organized, trophies of noble contests, pictures of fine warriors all stored in a single place, books than were in good conditions even when they were old, jewels, a luxury bed with the blanket well placed and nude figures of stone. See? that is why is closed, all this place is filled with old things than my mother dont want to sell, said Ashley as she rest at the door cleaning herself a little as she let Angelique get inside.

On a wall there was a family tree, with many names than certainly were of noble people, Angie noticed an old sword than looks to have an aura similar to what Ashley had, also a bow and the remains of what would had been an armor, the thing as lost a lot of pieces so most likely would not cover the user from most all the attacks, these things were mostly emanating the weird aura. I will go to dress something better and get ready to leave, please dont move anything, my mom would get mad if she notice it. Ashley said before leave the place, Angie by a miracle manage to notice a softly reduction on the aura of these things and mostly the whole room. Angie havent checked the whole room and it was bigger than the room than Ashley have, there are some boxes closed and a wardrove.

Lucky >_>

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well there is something strange about it though Ashley... honest. I wouldn't lie about something like this. Maybe because I'm an angel and you're only human you can't see the difference, but this is no ordinary grey hair Ashley, it feels different than your normal hair I asked for. And also, is your hair naturally purple? I haven't been told much about humans in the past really, but I didn't know you all could have purple hair like that," Angie said as she ate once she'd checked the hairs and was sure that they were different from one another, the young angel also curious about Ashley's purple hair. "Now I don't know why it's different, but I think it may have something to do with this curse, in fact I'm almost sure of it because it has a strange aura about it. I believe it was trying to change you or make you be more like you were in your dreams... or maybe even trying to turn you into one of the monsters you were trying to resist. Kind of... like a parasite is the only way I can really think of to describe it honestly," Angie went on to say after taking another bite of her buttered and jammed bread and taking a drink of milk.

"Well perhaps it was your mother, but it felt kind of strange because when I looked I saw nobody there, and you were in the kitchen with your mother at the time I thought, and thank you I think I'll have some more of that milk," Angie said when offered some more milk and told that it was likely Elizabeth that was watching her.

Once she was through eating, deciding to grab an apple to munch on with her bread, Angie followed Ashley upstairs to find her forcing the door open with something, what it was though she didn't know. "Alright Ashley, don't worry, I'll be quick about it, but I feel an odd aura coming from here and I think it may be related. But I won't know for sure until I check," Angie said as she went inside, assuring Ashley that she wouldn't take too long.

Once inside she took in all that was around her, the sword, the remnants of a suit of armor, pictures, the chests, the family tree, everything. "Alright Ashley, I won't be long, come on back when you're ready and I'll hurry it up so we can go on to the lake and check it out," Angie said as she began checking the room a bit better.

As soon as Ashley was gone she noticed the change in the aura around her, as if the stuff was reacting to Ashley's own aura in some way... though she would need to investigate more to see just how it was reacting, if it was good or bad. She went over and opened the wardrobe first before doing so to the boxes and chests, looking inside each thing as thoroughly as she could before closing it back up while simultaneously reaching out with her own power to feel around for anything that might be causing the aura inside of the room, she would also look closely at the sword, bow, armor, and other things too of course, but she figured she'd get the boxes and wardrobe out of the way first.

"Hmm, what could be emanating this power I wonder?" Angie idly asked herself aloud as she searched through the things.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley started to get sodtly disturbed on how Angie defend her teory and also make her questions about her hair. She erect completely her back at her seat making a more noble stance and turned to a side even closing her eyes as if she tried to imitate someone unknown for Angie. Some of ours most dignified ancestors had unusual hairs color and even eye colors, is mark of our royal blood and gods blessing...yadda...yadda. Ashley then yawn and returned to her normal posture and tone. I dont remember what more i get from answer of why i had this color and i like it, so i dont asked more, i also heard of others humans with rare hair color, but whatenever.

Sure take as much milk as you need. i really dont enjoy too much heard about what could happen to me, so maybe we should just go there to show you the place and beat what is making this to me. She ended to say before both left the dinner room.

----
Sure, take your time. Ashley answer as she pull up her shirt and went to her room in a hurry, throwing her clothes at her bed before check what to wear today.

The boxes and wardrove were well closed, Angie could need to break part of them and force the wardrove, she also could not feel another thing with the strange aura in the whole room. The aura on the armor and two weapons were neither evil or good, her perception powers cant find out what kind of creature could be the owner of this aura.

As both girls were upstait, Angie manage to heard how the entrance door get opened, there was not sign of steps or advices to make them know than someone has come inside.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, so your family was of royal blood in the past? Forgive me for being so rude them my lady, forgive me for not addressing you properly," Angie said when Ashley explained that her family had royal blood in it, sounding completely serious and not as if she was joking around any.

Finding that she couldn't open the boxes or the wardrobe, Angie was a little let down really, as she felt it may hinder her search of the culprit of the strange aura. However she was able to determine that none of the things she could see already was emitting it, so that was a plus at least. Before she could really get into the search though she heard the front door open and immediately rushed out, closing the door behind her as she didn't want Elizabeth to know that she'd been in there or anything and maybe get angry and kick her out. Heading straight for Ashley's room, Angie went inside and closed the door behind her, whispering to Ashley if she hadn't already heard the door that somebody was there.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley nearly split some of her food as a huge laught and giggle attack invade her. She shaked her head before add. Oh please... hah... of course not...pffft... Not like i know, im nearly not even a noble now... "giggle"

Completely red she calm herself before add as she clean some tears from her eyes. Look, I dunno if i could be of the royalty, who knows. That should be a long time ago and maybe my family never was at a palace, maybe that royal heritage comes from a bastard of a old king who know. So just think as me like Ashley, i dont want to get in problems by just some tales than i heard when i was a child.

-----------

Once closed the door, Angie went and get inside the girl room closing the door behind her. This nearly made Ashley scream in surprise as she wasplacing a summer dress just then, this was obstructing her sight . Ek... i said you to know before get inside... oh gods, that could had make me get more grey hairs soon. She add as she ended to dress , just lossing her shoes.

Ehm... it cant be, i havent heard anything, she has returned? i dont heard anything. She soon get out her room and went down. Mom? She shout as quickly check the lower floor, but soon both girls notice the doot not only closed but locked. Maybe you heard a door ftom a neightborn or it was just your imagination, has you ended to check the room?, im close to leave, once i found my damn shoes, i cant find more than just heels. Ashley said as she return to prepare hereself for the little adventure, but Angie has been sure to heard the door get opened, but she could just forget all this and just leave with the girl.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh... alright then, I'll just call you Ashley if you prefer then. I know that you're a good enough person, and that's all that matters to me really," Angie said to Ashley, nodding her head at just calling her by her name for now at least and agreeing to do so.

Hearing Ashley scream, Angie held a finger up to her mouth to gesture to her to be quiet before she started talking. When she was through, it seemed that Ashley didn't take too kindly to her rushing inside without knocking, where Angie quickly apologized for it. When Ashley called out for her mother and no reply came back, Angie grew a little worried, and even felt a little hurt when Ashley told her she probably just imagined it or was wrong. "But... I know what I heard... I'm sure I heard the door open and then shut. And I was pretty much done in that room, I'll go back there until you're ready though and keep feeling out the auras in there. But I'm going to keep an eye out for anything suspicious inside of the house," Angie said to Ashley, heading back up to the room with the weapons and armor and stuff, looking a bit hurt and sad that Ashley didn't believe her when she'd said she heard someone or something open and close the door.

Once back in the room, Angie got closer to the swords and armor again, reaching out with her power and focusing on them, trying to feel what sorts of magics might be on them, or just anything that would cause the auras they had. Every little bit she would turn her head and check over her shoulder for anything that might be trying to sneak up on her from behind, just in case.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sure, i believe you. I will just try to find my shoes for a little more or just wear others, it will don take me too much. Ashley say before get uostairs again, being sarcastic at the first part.

Once up again, Angie focused on the weapons and armor as much as she could at her actual state. There was not too much progress, the energy were coming from the equipment, as leftovers or weak signs of live leaved on them from the last time than they were used. Maybe the last user was the guilty of this aura and the equipment were magic enough to maintain that power as a finger print.

Damn, i cant find them...ahhh! more stupid heels, why i cant have enough money for some boots? A mess could be heard from the girl room as boxes and shoes are throwed to the floor as she explore every place. Suddenly Angie notice a strange stealty pair of steps coming from the stairs, moving toward where Ashley was struggling to find her shoes. The small noise call her attention and when she check the place, she notice two masked persons holding a net and a staff looking to where Ashley was. Before Ashley could talk they move to the purple hair girl room and just then she notice than they dont have legs.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

While she searched the room again and looked for auras, she was only able to determine the same ones that she found before unfortunately. She heard Ashley cursing about how she could find nothing but high heels to wear and wondered why she didn't just get her shoes from the night before. As she was about to go in there and tell her as such, Angie heard what sounded like steps coming up the stairs, where she turned around and moved against the wall, noticing two masked figures stalking towards Ashley's room where she was, one holding a net and the other a staff. As she looked at them, Angie saw that they appeared to have no legs and were floating along from the looks of it. She almost let out a frightened gasp at the sight, but caught herself before doing so, where she crept out behind them, grabbing the sword she was looking at before doing so, leaving it in its sheath if it had one to stay quiet.

She followed them as they got to Ashley's room, where when they opened the door and attempted to go inside, Angie would halt them by blasting them right in their backs with a powerful burst of holy magic as she drew the sword out, intending on knocking them out before they could do anything, where she would tether them down with her magical energies to find out what they were.