What's new

Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

The little monstergirl continue making some sobs, with her eyes letting drop her tears as her little hands clean her face from time to time. Uhm...ahh...ghu... Sorry. Angie manage manage to understand between sobs, then the girl slowly show her hand and leg, showing herself scared of what the winged girl could do to her. Sure, please heal me and dont call it butt. Ashley answer waiting for the angel to heal first the little vermin, for what it looks the human looks to dont trust on the little girl.

Dont paying attention to Ashley, slowly the girl place her arm and leg to be healed, for what Angie could feel she was not really hurted, fortunately the little childs have more flaxibility on theirs bones so these heal quickly and dont break so often. Maybe she just get really scared of had fall from so high, anyway the little wounds soon get healed and she looks to be more calmed after the little kisses than make her smile between sobs. She nods to answer if they had feel good, but soon more answers come to her. Mommy say me Tybi... hmm? im a girl, im sure than both of you are girls too, right? The monster girl said not relly understanding what Angie tried to say as her second question. Her fluffy tail and point fluffy ears could be the only sign of what she could be. Im here because im bored and hungry, Mommy havent returned to home and i was alone playing until i decide to go out to look around. I will be a good girl. Im sure than mommy will be happy to know than im better in shooting. Said with giggles once Angie said than they would denounce her with her mother, she looks really to forget all if she could find her mother and the innocence of the little one dont let her see what could had happened with her mother or than shooting with her toy to others peoples were so wrong.

Ashley soon get closer as the angel ask. I will dont remove completely my panties. The noble said slighty upset by the angel idea, turning everywhere before slowly rise up her dress and turn pulling down a little her underwear without desist of hold a grape on them to dont let them fall and only reveal the affected zone to the angel. The sudden kiss made the purple girl gasp and get away quickly, placing her clothes in place, frowning and getting really red as the little girl start to giggle and squirm of joy after see them act so funny.

Ahhh Angie! Lets just go to the lake now!! She nearly scream pissed as she walk to the path again. Our house is not there, is there. The girl said pointing to the deep forest, a little away from the lake and the direction dont have any human path made, mostly all the road was covered with tall grass and trees, but they could maybe also reach the lake in this new path. Can we eat something, please? i havent eat in all a whole day. The monster girl add with plead eyes

(Angie is still aroused)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey now, dry those tears okay. You're not that badly hurt so there's no reason to cry really," Angie said as she wiped the little girl's tears away after healing her even though she didn't seem to truly need it.

"Well Tybi, we're heading to the lake ourselves, but we can drop you off at your home along the way. And I figured that you were a girl, I meant what race are you exactly," Angie then said to the girl, who's name was Tybi apparently, and she was glad that Tybi seemed to have calmed down and stopped crying for the most part at least thankfully. "Well did your mommy tell you where she went Tybi? And I'm glad that you'll be a good girl for us. Come on, you can tell us where she went as we go," Angie added to the little girl, patting her on her head as she tended to Ashley's butt wound.

"Oh Ashley, come on, I've seen your butt before, and I can't heal it properly if I can't see where your butt was hit. And I'm calling it what it is, a butt. What else should I call it?" Angie replied to Ashley as she pulled her pants and panties down a little after checking all around them, where she healed the spot hit by the dart and planted the kiss on it, where Ashley jumped, with Angie giggling along with Tybi at her reaction to that. "My mother always told me a kiss can always make somebody's hurts feel better is why I did that, I'm sorry if it didn't help you Ashley," Angie added, bowing her head apologetically to the girl as well, a blush still on her cheeks and a steady heat in her crotch thanks to the whatever it was she'd ingested from the yellow tentacle.

When Tybi told them where her house was and pointed deeper into the woods, Angie frowned slightly, and she knew that she couldn't take Tybi with them to the lake in case there was trouble there waiting for them. Then an idea came to her that she could get them both to Tybi's house and walk from there maybe after she'd rested up a bit... she could fly them all there. She didn't think Ashley was all that heavy really, and Tybi couldn't possibly be too heavy for it, so she should be able to manage it after she'd calmed herself down a little bit. "Hmm... Tybi, is there any water around here close by? Like a stream or something I can use to wash my face off some? I feel so hot right now and I need to cool off some. But I only ask because I can fly us to your home, assuming you can spot it from the air that is. I mean Ashley shouldn't weigh all that much, and I doubt that you do cutie, so I should be able to manage flight long enough to get us there and all. When we get there I can make you a little something to eat if you'd like too," Angie said to Tybi, asking about the water to cool herself off some before trying to fly them in the general direction of Tybi's home. If Tybi did know where some water was, then she would tell her to lead her to it, taking the little girl's hand and letting her lead her along while the blush on her cheeks and most of her body for that matter stayed there, kind of starting to impair her body some as she felt her penis standing all stiff and erect still as the blood that had surged into it refused to leave it and let it go soft.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Tybi tried to calm herself as fast as she could, however the girl needed to sob for a while to do it. Once better, she give some of her attention to Angie. Eh? what is a race? the little monstergirl answer completely clueless about what the angel was asking. I dont know where my mommy could be... Mommy always leave me hidden at the cave, to find some food and toys. Maybe she has already returned.

And exactly why do you saw my rear in first place? Mostly Ashley said it joking for herself to reduce her stress and see what would Angie answer, but over all ashamed of how Angie could talk like this in front of a kid. You dont need to call it butt, there are many others words than are better suited to name it and also you could avoid name it at all. Of course than this brief talk dont reduced the fact than Ashley was not waiting the sudden kiss at her butt. There are some places than you should not kiss after heal them, Angie. Ashley end of say frowning. All the time the little monster girl giggle and laught.

Once all calmed, Angie asked something more to the little girl who take a moment to remember. Yes, there is one close here, let me guide you. Tybi answer as she get up and walked with the others returning to the road first, suddenly she kneel and take the tentacle creature corpse and tried to take it with them, if the others allow it. then they return to where they were talking just a moment ago and follow the path where they could find the girl house, but the high grass could hide some things as they walk. The sky was not so visible at the zone where Tybi was taking them to get some water, fortunately both Tybi and Ashley looks to dont focus at all on the terrible pleasure than still torment the angel whole body.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Angie just hugged Tybi and let her cry as much as she needed to before calming down, patting her back and head in the process. "There there sweetie, you just didn't know any better, so I'm not going to fault you for that okay. And... well my race are known as angels, I'm an angel myself. My name is Angie and I've come down to the mortal world here to learn about it as much as I can in order to grow and be a better angel. Ashley there is what is known as a human. It's okay if you don't know though Tybi, I can ask your mother when we find her," Angie told Tybi as she rested for a moment before taking care of Ashley, calming the little one down.

"Well I fell on my butt once when I was younger and scratched it up some, and my mama and papa both kissed it for me, so I don't see what's so wrong about it myself. But if you say so Ashley then I guess I'm wrong yet again about this world," Angie replied to Ashley's words, feeling a little down that she appeared to be getting so many things about the mortal realm wrong as she hung her head slightly.

Once Tybi had answered her other question about the water being near there, Angie smiled at her and got up after resting for a minute or two, getting herself cooled down enough to move without her penis making a tent in her dress and being so hard that she couldn't stand up straight really. Angie didn't really stop Tybi from bringing the tentacled creature along with her if she wished, but she wasn't entirely sure why she wanted it or anything. As they got back to the path they'd been taking, Angie saw how tall the grass was getting and decided that they'd need to have a way around it to get to Tybi's home, or to get over it maybe. She was still a bit affected by the stuff earlier, but she felt that she could manage it as she flapped her wings a time or two and spread them out to their fullest, which would be the first time that Ashley had seen her do so. With that, she lifted Tybi up, who was carrying her tentacle still, though if it was too heavy she'd ask her to leave it for now, where she'd place Tybi on her back, telling to just not grab her wings or get in the way of them being able to flap, and then she'd hook her arms down and under Ashley's, making sure to hold her hands under Ashley's breasts a few inches and then she'd attempt to take them all over the grass towards Tybi's home which was apparently in a cave of some sort.

"If you've got water at your home Tybi then we can just go straight there instead, that way I'll save a bit of energy in my wings to get us there with. So just point me towards your home instead in that case okay sweetie," Angie told Tybi as she began to take them up into the air, going over the grass and in the direction Tybi's home was, and Angie was glad that they didn't seem to notice her discomfort, or were simply ignoring it most likely, but either way she was glad that neither of them were mentioning it.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Tybi snugged herself on the ample angel blossom, enjoy as she most could the hug. Of course than she dont know about angels and even when she could had heard the word human, she was not interested at the moment to know more of them. I dunno really what she could be, but maybe she could be some kind of fox or racoon girl, even a wolf or similar race. Ashley mutter before the healing start.

Once her rear was kissed, Ashley really tried to calm herself and even when Angie was doing it hard, she decide to answer without heard herself angry as she was. Well, im not trying to insult you Angie, but receive a kiss at a wound is for babies, ussually the parents do it or closer relatives like a grandmother. Is fine if you do it to that girl, but i had grow up and kissing me there is so shameful, a limb is fine even my back, cheek or belly. Try to just ask me first the next time, ok? Mostly she tried to dont get more upset after see how bad Angie looks after her apologize. They could talk a little more as Angie get her time to get recovered of the last battle.

Angie then get up and place the girl on her back and this never tried to release the monster corpse, of course than both girls were amazed when the angel wings get fully spread. Looking how huge were made Ashley trust than the angel girl could lift them all. She frown softly when the angel hug her to then try to fly, mostly because Tybi has placed an end of the corpse at her side of where Ashley had her face, as they fly this dont get better and the point hit the human face and dont let her see the whole view. The monster body dont affect in all the angel and she mostly were focused on see and heard when Tybi could see her house. It was a hard task as the trees were so high and a lot at the path, after some moments she manage to see some moves at the road filled with grass and Tybi pointed to a place hidden by trees . I think than there is my house. she said not really sure, as this was her first time looking her living zone in this sight. Angie could try to land at the grass close the possible cave, fly all the way or try to land at a tree.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I'm sorry Ashley, I'll not kiss a wound in that place again since it seems to be a bad place around here to kiss, and I'll be sure to ask before I kiss a wound again okay," Angie said to Ashley, trying to not look so sad about getting so much wrong here in the mortal world, mainly so Ashley didn't get either mad at her or sad herself about speaking how she normally did apparently.

As they flew onwards, Angie saw that the trees were a bit of a problem, but that she had little choice in the matter really if she wanted to avoid another attack such as the tentacled creature Tybi had with her now made on them. She also noticed that Ashley was a bit uncomfortable from the looks of it, from how she was carrying her, as well as how the tentacled creature Tybi still had with her was bumping her in the face as they flew, which wasn't really doing anything to her really, but Angie could agree that she didn't want it near her face any more than necessary.

"Are you sure that's where your home is Tybi? I'd hate to land in the middle of a nest of those things like the one you're carrying where we'd all be grabbed in an instant," Angie asked Tybi, flying downward a bit to skim the tops of the trees so they could see a little better, but prepared to dart back up quickly just in case they were attacked by anything. "Here, I'll fly us a bit lower so you can see better okay, I just want to be sure before I land and all so I can keep you both safe," Angie added as she slowly descended towards the treeline for Tybi to see.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Good, thanks for understand, if you want to show me a sign of affecting you can hug me all the time than you want. Be the way, how do you hurt yourself when you fall when you were young? For what i had heard the angels live at the clouds of the sky. Ashley said trying to change all this strange topic about the kisses, thinking than Angie havent tried to mature when she was at the sky.

-------------

Yes, this is Tybi's house, i never have problems with the monsters on this place, as mommy has mantain them away of our home. The little girl answer and after go a little more low, Angie notice than there was not move close a nearly hidden cave. They easily get inside the place without too much problems and just when Ashley land she tried to clean her face after being all this time close that monster corpse. The little girl just get inside without even check around, very happy jumping with the corpse at hand as also her little toy and nearly dissapear from the two young women sight.

The place id deep dark, but it looks to dont affect in any way the girl vision. a little away of the entrance Angie could see some bones and rocks placed in a playful way, also the walls of the cave are full of marks and even the floor, showing than Tybi has been trying to get some fun as she was waiting her mother, the bones were very bitted showing also her lack of food on the place. Ashley dont goes so deep at the cave and just yawn and rest on the wall. So, do you really will make something to eat to that girl? Is fine if i just wait here or do you need some help? Ashley said trying to return the sword to Angie in case than she want to have it again or maybe Ashley suppose than all will be safe here. Angie could heard how Tybi play deep inside the cave, as also the long distance than she has moved with her stealty feet. She could look for food outisde or try her luck inside where looks to be completely out of food, but she could find something.

plmnko rages to the dices and critical success rolls

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I liked to climb when I was younger and it was in the house actually, I was on top of a bookshelf before I could fly and fell down, nearly broke one of my arms my parents told me. And there is a ground in my home, because it's not in the clouds exactly... at least as far as I know it isn't anyway," Angie said about falling down and hurting her butt when she was younger.

Thankfully as they came down and landed outside the cave, Angie saw nothing lurking around, which was good because she wasn't entirely certain that she could take something on if there was anything there. "Alright Tybi be careful okay, because your mother is apparently not here right now, so stay within sight of us okay. And could we cook your kill there up? It seems like it would be like a squid I think, unless you've got something else inside that I could fix for you to eat that is. What would you like to eat? Something easy that I can make for you I mean," Angie said to Tybi as she ran off inside while Ashley quickly washed her face off where the tentacle creature kept bumping against her face while they'd been flying around, where Angie joined her soon after calling after Tybi as she ran inside, cooling her body off from the heat inside that had built up from whatever she'd ingested earlier. When Ashley asked her if she was really going to make something to eat for Tybi Angie nodded her head. "Yes Ashley I might as well, and hopefully it'll keep her here and out of trouble until her mother returns so I don't have to worry about her. But you keep the sword just in case you need to defend yourself from something okay, I have my magics if I need to fight something," Angie told Ashley, gently pushing the sword back towards Ashley just in case she needed to defend herself, though if Ashley insisted and said she had something for that then Angie would nod and take the sword graciously, telling Ashley to keep a watch out for anything.

"Tybi... do you know where your mother went by chance? And how long ago she went out? Also if you have any food inside here I can make it for you sweetie, but if not then I'll have to go find something real quick for you before Ashley and I head on to the lake," Angie called out to ask Tybi as she walked into the cave towards where Tybi was at, using her magic to shine light upon the darkness so she could see in there as she noticed the bones and scratch marks on the walls and floor that seemed to have been placed around and the marks drawn by Tybi. She also noticed the bite marks on some of the bones and thought it sad that Tybi was chewing on them for something to eat... she must be really hungry, Angie thought to herself.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Tybi was not paying to much attention to Angelique once she landed, the exitement of the fly and had returned to her lair, made her just run straigh inside the place out of the view of both girls. Looking at these bones, i doubt than that girl know about cooking, just cook anything and she will be fine Ashley answer before try to give the sword to Angie. Fine, but you said than you feel something at this sword, it will dont cause me any problem holding it for all this time? The purple girl adding maybe a little worried but she will accept to have the sword if Angie decide than it will be fine.

With her light at hand, Angie went deep inside the cave, it was dry and have a nice temperature, many places have land moved and some big bones were there, maybe these used for anyone to dig without really the intetntion of make bigger the place. some fur skins were at the floor and also some objects than looks to be handmade from humans or others races rest in random places, some old clothes, an old shoe, a pair of broken glasses, a little doll very damage and others things to looks to had been used like toys and finally a ring and a blacelet. Angie could find some mushrooms and roots on the place but all these havent been touched by the hungry monstergirl. Deep inside with a corner feeled of leather Angie saw the little girl jump roping the tentacle happily. No... i dont know.... Aww, dont you want to play with me before leave? The girl said still jumping as she answer the last three questions than the angel made her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It should be alright Ashley, it's just got some sort of magical properties within it, likely enchanted by your ancestors or something if I had to guess," Angie told Ashley about the sword,letting her know that it ought to be okay for her to keep it for now if she wanted to.

When she made her way deeper into the cave she saw it give way to a more open chamber with furs on the ground for a floor of sorts, and over in a corner of the chamber that had a lot of leather in it, Angie saw Tybi jump roping with the tentacle and just having fun it seemed. "Well sweetie, I'd like to stay and play, but I promised my friend Ashley out there that I'd help her to break the curse that's been placed on her, and I can't break a promise. But I'll see what I can do though about playing okay. For now though I'm going to make you something to eat. So do you want something in particular? I'll see if I can get it for you, but try and think of something that would be nearby your home here okay so that it would be easy to get," Angie said to Tybi, coming over where she was jump roping with the tentacle and watching her as she knelt down, a kind smile on her face. "And hopefully after I've broken her curse then I can come and play for a while with you. Would that be okay sweetie?" Angie then asked.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Enchanted? This rusty thing looks to be close to break appart with any move, but i guess than is ok, if you said than all will be fine. Ashley store the sword at its shelter and soon she yawn, looking to really wish to leave this place and go to the lake.

------

Aw, can i go to the lake too? I love to eat fish, also some raw meat is my favorite, the dears are so yummy. Tybi answer looking to be sad about the idea of being alone again, as also her little belly growl as she remember the food than she most eat. She slowly stop of jump as Angie get closer making some giggles when she knee and said than she will return to play with her later. Yes, please return soon so we can play a lot. Tybi nod and smile very happy to heard than they could play later.

Having an idea of what the little monster girl could love to eat, Angie could decide to go out to hunt or search around to collect fruits or others things than maybe Tybi havent tasted. Of course than hunt will take time and could be dangerous.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I don't know what kind of enchantment it has on it, but I'm fairly certain it has one, or at least some sort of magic within it if not an enchantment," Angie told Ashley before heading on into the cave.

"Hmm, well I suppose you could come with us to the lake since we're going there too if you want, but we're looking for someone down there that could be dangerous, so if you come with us then you'll have to do as I say okay, this way we can get you some nice fresh fish to cook or eat raw, whichever you like, as well as do what we have to do," Angie replied to Tybi, waiting for her answer. If Tybi agreed to her condition to coming with them, then Angie would smile and ruffle her hair a little bit. "Alright then come on sweetie, you can stay with me if you want. Now what I want you to do if something attacks us is hide as best you can until the fighting is done, unless you think you could use your blowgun on whatever is attacking us all okay. But try and hide first before you do that so nothing hurts you, because that would be awful if you got hurt and I couldn't heal you up because I was hurt too or too tired to do so," Angie would go on to say if Tybi agreed to her condition.

However if Tybi didn't agree to Angie's condition and all, then she would just lean down and kiss her on the forehead, telling her that she'd bring her back some fish then to eat and that she'd play with her when they got back, and to wait there for her mother or them, whoever got back first. She would also ask what her mother looked like either way so while she was out if she saw her she could speak with her and tell her Tybi was out looking for something to eat while she was away.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Once she leave Ashley at the entrance thinking for a while about the past of the sword. Angie and Tybi had some more words together to decide what to do now. The little girl looks to dont realize too much the danger than she could face, soon drooling a little when she heard than Angie could catch some fish for her. Uhm, sure i want to go too. She said nodding between smiles. The little girl soon leave the corpse at the place and takes Angie's hand nodding and jumping excited to go right now.

When Ashley see them get out, she frowns and follow them. Angie where will you take that child? Is this place safe to collect food? The noble girl ask, unable to know than Tybi will go with them.

Yes, we will go to get some yummy fishes at the lake "giggle" The girl looks to had answer the questions than the purple haired woman has, she sigh and turn to Angie. Fine, i guess than all could be safe enough to bring her, with a lot of luck at least. The girls were close to leave but them some brushes start to move close them, Tybi is very focused on eat to notice it, but fortunately Ashley was looking direct that place to notice the move and jump back worried and pointing to that place to make the others see the possible danger, it could be still time to run away or they could face what looks to had surround them with the cave at theirs back.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes, I think it's better to take her with us where we know we can keep an eye on her and keep her safe instead of leaving her here where who knows what might come waltzing in on the poor thing. And yes sweetie, I'll get you a fish or two to eat," Angie said after Ashley spoke, holding Tybi's hand as she walked back out of the cave to Ashley's position.

When Ashley noticed the rustling of the bushes near the entrance to the cave, Angie saw her pointing and stopped dead in her tracks, pulling Tybi gently behind her. "Hang on Tybi, something is here. We'll go in a minute after we make sure it's nothing to worry about okay sweetie," Angie whispered to Tybi as she pulled her around behind her in order to protect her from whatever was there apparently waiting for them to leave.

She knew that they couldn't really run back into the cave to hide from whatever it was, unless it was scared of coming in, but they couldn't stay here either she figured. So Angie did the only thing she could think of to do, she quickly got Tybi up onto her back again and wrapped her arms around Ashley's waist, where she took flight right then and there, heading to the canopy of the trees to get above whatever it was.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Soon Angie tried to prepare all to go away, however fly with the two girls with her take too much time and before she could blink a creature jump at her. She avoid the creature bash and continue her fly over the floor to only be caught at her ankle and left wing. Ashley struggle at hear and bring her sword out making swings randomly and cut suddenly what was holding the angel wing. Just to all land at the floor and roll a while until nearly hit the tree. Ashley was the one who mostly hurt herself on the landing, her front body was filled with grass and dust what she really dont please her. Tybi remain holding the angel's back and soon the three notice a spider turning to her after miss the first attack, other slowly goes down a near tree from where had manage to hit the angel moments later.

Do you think than we could still fly or just run? Both sound great for me at this moment. Ashley said as she gets up and prepare herself to do what Angie think could be better. Tybi can hide now? The little girl ask still at the angel's back

Sure just hide close us and dont get lost, of course than i want to just run away of these nasty things. Ashley slowly get away mostly ready to run now as the spiders get closer and prepare to jump or surround them.

Angie 5/6 softly wraped at a leg

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she started getting them up and out of there, Angie felt something shoot out and wrap around her left wing and ankle as she avoided the spider jumping down at her from the tree. She was glad that Ashley cut the webbing holding her wing, because if she hadn't then she'd definitely have fallen down and hurt all of them. Ashley did end up falling down however, scuffing her front up a bit, but Tybi held on tightly to Angie thankfully, where the young angel saw the spider and some others preparing to come at her again. She set Tybi down as the little one asked if she should hide now, with Angie nodding her head and giving her a quick yes as she prepared for battle. Another spider had jumped from the tree at Angie and hit her, knocking her back a little bit, but she shrugged the blow off and prepared to fight anyway.

"Go Tybi, hide now and let us deal with these things... unless you think you could help by shooting them with your blowgun from afar," Angie said to Tybi and looked at the nearest spider, raising her hand at it and unleashing a burst of magic to try and hit it and all of the spiders near it. "We'll need to push them back a little before we try and fly out of here I think Ashley, because it'll take too long to get you both up and ready to fly again, and I don't think we can outrun them. Because if we try to run they'll just use their webbing on us to trip us up I think," Angie said as she unleashed her magic at the spiders.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

hmm, ok! The little monstergirl was really fast and Angie just heard her before she lost her of sight. Witht the spiders getting closer to them the angel girl casted her powers toward the most close of them but the shoot was slow enough to give the creature enough time to dodge it easily. Angie was not so pleased to get close these creatures and only act when one of them get close her. Go away! dont get closer!! She shout making a sudden move with her closed eyes, luckyly this made a wound on the creature who caused it to miss his web shoot at the noble and even get back.

Angie tried to cast better her powers, her light pass close one of the monsters who gets rush to them and them the creature bite her leg before take distance. Angie could not stop herself of scream what made Ashley turn to her and get a web shoot at her back. What made her squirm in displeasure Kya!!! is so gross, take it out. she scream and take this time to take all the mess from her back. The spider was ready to take the noble in this chance but a object hit his eye and made him turn to the brushes where Tybi get scared and move more deep inside the forest, as the spider looks to had noticed her.

With both girls in problems, the insects jump at them, but this moment was used for Angie to take the creature of guard and hurt it with her magic, making it screech anda fall at a side trying to get recovered from the blast. Ashley was not so lucky and soon she get covered in more web making her cry really scared of the huge spider, she had her arms at her legs traped and the spider use this to jump over her, having caution with her sharp object as this pin her and prepare her at the floor.

Angie 5/6
Ashley 3/5

Spider 2/4 over Ashley
Spider2 2/4

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Angie blasted her magics at the spiders, she heard Ashley screaming with her eyes closed as she swung the sword almost wildly, yet managed to hit the spider coming for her. Angie's first blast missed, but as she powered her second blast the spider coming at her bite her leg, causing her to let out a cry of pain from the bite as it rushed her. She noticed Ashley crying out in discomfort as the spider on her began shooting its webbing out at her where she began trying to get it loose. Kicking the spider off of her, Angie then heard the bushes rustling as Tybi ran further on, which the spider noticed too she saw and looked to be preparing to move after her, but she wouldn't let that happen.

Angie quickly saw an opening and caught one of them off guard and blasted it with her magic, feeling a small victory there with her attack, but she then saw Ashley getting webbed further by the spider on top of her and went to her aid.

"Ashley, come on fight, open your eyes and show no fear to these things, don't let them hold you down either. Now cut yourself free and help me," Angie cried to Ashley as she noticed the one on top of Ashley, starting to tie her up more with its webbing. She rushed at it and dove, tackling it off of Ashley with her hands on it, where she blasted her magic out at point blank range like she did with the centipede the night before, intending on ending it right then and there to free them both up enough to fight the remaining spider two on one.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley was shouting for help, even leaving some teardrops fall at the floor until the angel cry. What the heck are you thinking, Angie!? im just a damn inocent girl in distress, please help me!! The girl shout and struggle wildy kicking and pouncing the creature enough to dont be fully trapped in the web. For what it looks the little discussion was mostly pissing these monsters, but even then one tried to stop the angel to get closer, placing itself between she and the others... however this dont give them too much time.

Angie power blast was half blocked by the second creature and caused a whole damage in the two creatures and the web, when all was shining there was a strange noise close Angie and when she look around Ashley was crawling at the floor disgusted by being filled with web what she certainly would take a time to clean. The two spiders were most than deat, but even when theirs bodies were burned by the holy magic, Angie could see the same strange hole than the centrepede had before fight it.

Aghh, Eww... of all these nasty things why spiders? The human looks to be a little most than pissed, Tybi has not returned yet but she must be close. The place could be safe now so they could try to go to the lake, the little monstergirl was hidden a little away over a tree, maybe trying to find a nice spot to try to help them... until she found some fruits and start to eat them, maybe after see the end of the battle. So without really know what end the lives of their foes and look a little different way to be of the young human who looks to be really just a nearly helpless human in an unnarmed melee battle, Angie should act and decide to do something or just prepare all to fly to the lake.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I can't do it all by myself Ashley, I'm not back to my full strength yet, so I need you to help too," Angie cried as she came at the spiders, her blast hitting both of them as one jumped in front to try and block the blast from hitting the other.

As she scrambled back to her feet after throwing her magic out, Angie heard a strange noise of some sort and saw Ashley crawling away from the webbing that would obviously take a while to clean off, but that could wait, Angie thought. She then saw the spiders both with the same strange wound like the centipede from the night before had, a hole in their bodies that appeared to have done massive damage, and she knew that she hadn't done it herself. Looking back to Ashley, Angie heard the girl complaining quite a bit about the spiders attacking them, where she then looked around and didn't see Tybi coming out of the woods just yet, which worried her.

"Ashley... don't worry about it so much, we can clean up at the lake," Angie said to Ashley, spotting Tybi in a nearby tree where she'd grabbed some fruits and started eating some of them. Angie looked to Ashley and motioned for her to wait there for a moment, where she went up to Tybi and got her, then brought her back down, with some of the fruits if she wished to bring some with her. "Alright you two, let's get going, I'm going to fly us the rest of the way there so nothing bothers us on our way okay. Tybi hold onto my back again alright sweetie, and Ashley... we need to talk when we get to the lake," Angie told the two as she grabbed hold of Ashley and let Tybi hold onto her, wanting to get to the lake as quickly as possible now so nothing else interfered with them.