What's new

ACT [アンホリクリエイション] [Unholy Creation] Aikagura (RJ01064183)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Finished the game once, ended up with the "bad" ending where the protagonist gives in to the despair. Town portal is locked out by the time I make it to the last waypoint, so I have no way of backtracking to see what I missed as far as hidden goodies are concerned.

I suspect the ending branches relate to the part where players have to destroy the miasma mummies at the end of some bosses. No way to test my theory outside of starting a new game on a fresh save though.

JP walkthroughs for this game on my usual sources aren't ready yet, so I'll keep an eye out to see if I can save time rather than waste it on trial and error.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I manged to get to the end and got the bad ending. Unsure what leads to the good one.
I gave sake to the shrine maiden and got that cutscene of learning to believe in yourself or whatever. Is there anything else that leads to the good ending? Which apparently is another boss battle.

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure this is how you get the good ending.
After you've given both Sake's to Suzu and burned all the mummies, talk to her until she gives you a mirror. You can then go to the rock that held Ojo-No-Mae and interact with it, which will take you to a boss fight with her. Win it and you'll get the good end. Note that you can't use youko form in the fight with Ojo.

I don't think there are any other requirements.

EDIT: I got part the path of it wrong, I've corrected it now.

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How to get good ending in depth guide...

1. Go to refuge at the right of Shugen Temple, Temple Gate, talk to the rightmost man, he ask to get his tools, now teleport to Castle Town, West Town,
go left until drop down, then go right, the tools are beside tent near the Slum entrance
Give the tool back, get First Sake, give it to Suzu
2. Talk to Renin, she ask to find missing girl on the Highway, teleport to Dousojin, go right a little, climb up the platforms, then go left, check the 2nd house there,
Talk to Renin, get Second Sake, give it to Suzu
3. Talk to Renin again, she ask to find medicinal plant, teleport to Battlefield, Nameless Hill, go left, drop down, go right, drop down, go left, go up on platform, go left, drop down, and go right
Get the medicinal plant, and talk back to Renin, she'll give Gem of Recovery, now talk to Suzu again, she'll give Mirror of Soul Searching
4. From Suzu's Shrine, go right, then up to battle Okojo-no-Mae, beat her and you'll get good ending after beating Shokain Kochou
(Don't forget to take the Dark Wind skill after the battle with Okojo-no-Mae)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oh wow, that's a lot more than I thought. Well, guess I'll give it a go later tonight. Truthfully, the game is pretty easy too. Just use the lightning attack to degrade the enemy's stance, and you do so well with it. Especially when you change forms. I just really wish we were able to change the controls around a bit more. I'd rather move with the arrow keys rather than wasd.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How to get good ending in depth guide...

1. Go to refuge at the right of Shugen Temple, Temple Gate, talk to the rightmost man, he ask to get his tools, now teleport to Castle Town, West Town,
go left until drop down, then go right, the tools are beside tent near the Slum entrance
Give the tool back, get First Sake, give it to Suzu
2. Talk to Renin, she ask to find missing girl on the Highway, teleport to Dousojin, go right a little, climb up the platforms, then go left, check the 2nd house there,
Talk to Renin, get Second Sake, give it to Suzu
3. Talk to Renin again, she ask to find medicinal plant, teleport to Battlefield, Nameless Hill, go left, drop down, go right, drop down, go left, go up on platform, go left, drop down, and go right
Get the medicinal plant, and talk back to Renin, she'll give Gem of Recovery, now talk to Suzu again, she'll give Mirror of Soul Searching
4. From Suzu's Shrine, go right, then up to battle Okojo-no-Mae, beat her and you'll get good ending after beating Shokain Kochou
(Don't forget to take the Dark Wind skill after the battle with Okojo-no-Mae)
Regarding the timing for the above steps:

1. You can talk to the man in the refugee camp immediately after defeating Renin.
2. For Renin's first quest, talk to her after defeating the monster in the miasma swamp. Conveniently enough, if you do the three secret area bosses in the order advised by the game, you will definitely pass by the house required on the way to the ossuary.
3. For Renin's second quest, players should be taking on the bandit king midboss after the ossuary chariot. If you're exploring the nameless mountain thoroughly for secrets, the medicinal herbs will be where the spoiler post says it will be but you will find it first before interacting with the waypoint. If you missed it, follow the steps from the waypoint.
4. For the Okojo boss fight, talk to Suzu again after defeating the three secret area bosses and opening the way to the castle.

a-san

Reputation score
is there any detailed info about negative stats ?

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, this game have pretty long stages indeed, but it's because of the "contemplative" nature of the entire game. Perhaps Sekiro had the same aspect too (i've not tried that game yet) but' it's indeed a enjoyable aspect in this game when you're not just wanting a quickfap.
The hentai material in this game is more mild, because it's easier to make it be sold to a wider audience, like steam for example, at same time of still being a h-game.
It also have it's focus shifted towards gameplay, story, music and scenery, because the guy wanted to make it a great game, instead of a excuse to sell H-content, like the majority of DLsite titles.
Not being the righteous moron here, Since I've played a lot of H-games and bought just a pair of them,
But if you liked the game and thinks the circle deserve it, please buy it. I followed the development since the beginning and have seen the effort the guy put to make it reality, and since it will also be sold on steam, it's even easier to give it a chance.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Are there a lot of empty spaces in the skill menu or is it just me? and this what's with this empty skill that has the name of the final boss special sword but has no image and can't be purchased no matter if you press yes?
1688614154180.png
Also i'm missing two chests on the first area for the final stage, the castle, anyone knows where the fuck are they?,
1688614123434.png
if i walk all the way left from this savepoint i come to a point where the screen stops following me, there's an enemies encounter trigger and the camera gets back in track for the fight but when i beat them the camera goes all the way to the right again, and if i keep walking left i encounter some enemies that are just wandering around so no encounter is triggered and the camera doesn't follow me, i can hit them and all, but like, idk if the chests i'm missing are here cuz i can't see shit
1688614184888.png

I wasn't expecing it to finish even when I was fighting the final boss bitch, i mean, half the fucking skill slots are fucking empty give me a fucking break, anywya, GREAT game.

Gameplay wise, it's just great, all the skills are great and have an use except maybe the stupid ice shield XD. Animations are good. Now, on the H side, it's kinda... eh. FIRST, a fuckton of weird shit, most of it not even pentrative and WHEN IT IS it's a fucking wood dildo or a skeleton dick, which isn't a real dick mind you. SECOND, and ffs, ANOTHER dev who hires a beautifully sounding VA only for the H scenes to be nothing more than JUST MOANS, honestly, the only dev that has ever made full use of sexy voice acting was the princess defender dev, most of the time it's like this with just moans or when there's dialogue they fucking scream their lungs out like banshees screeching. Anywya all in all fucking goooood game would recomend. Would expect no less from the man, the myth, the legend, hatahata.
Oh, yeah, one more thing I forgot... the biggest issue...
TOO
MANY
FUCKING
EMPTY
SPACES
AND TOO
MUCH
FUCKING
EMPTY
SPACE
ON EACH
XD

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried twice and I can't get the good ending, but game is fun at least

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Also i'm missing two chests on the first area for the final stage, the castle, anyone knows where the fuck are they?,
From the teleport point, go right until you got on battle stage with 2 skullpiles on the top, beat them then go right until you meet one Kunoichi, then you can drop down on the floor where's she stand...

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's cute. Looks like the author is going implement the various negative statuses as curses that you can equip in the passive slots. The example on the ci-en was equipping "lactating" but I don't know if they're all immediately implemented or if it's going to take a couple patches.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's cute. Looks like the author is going implement the various negative statuses as curses that you can equip in the passive slots. The example on the ci-en was equipping "lactating" but I don't know if they're all immediately implemented or if it's going to take a couple patches.
Upcoming patch. Not available yet in current retail version.
The skill points investment bug reported here and on his Ci-En page will also be fixed with the upcoming update.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Looks like another little addition planned for the future. Seems like it will only be limited to the gallery viewer, but we'll have the ability to make her breasts go even further beyond.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Alright, gave this a play and got the first ending around the 5 hour mark. Also it's entirely english translated which is pretty nice, I sure love to know where the hell I'm going and what abilities do.

As a game it's pretty great. A nice little metroidvania with some replayability since there's at least one other ending to hunt down, bosses are fun to fight and don't generally feel frustrating and there's fast travel so no endlessly wandering around without purpose. Some enemies like those fucking tentacle pots are annoying to fight though, very quickly makes you stop resorting to swordplay and just spam lightning instead. Yeah, lightning is a pretty great spell you'll want to use for nearly every enemy encounter. Stamina/magic meter restores very slowly which is a pretty big problem when monsters only take a lot of damage from some special abilities, so while I could live with the tentacle pots I'd love to see some encouragement to throw around spells/abilties more (without abusing a certain equip only available in normal mode). Until then, I could not imagine completing this game in a higher difficulty.

I think my main gripe about nsfw content wouldn't be the usual, uggo content is in short supply thank fuck, even those fat zombies aren't attention-grabbingly hideous although a couple of enemies are certainly pretty gnarly. Piles of skeletons and blood-drenched samurai are eye-catching in a sense of "that's kinda badass for a H-game". Anyhow, some H-scenes feel sorta mid with their execution compared to games like Lutellaria and Night of Revenge. There's definitely a lack of sex loop variations and it becomes pretty evident real quick, I think every enemy has just one + cum animation, or they're so subtly different that I can't tell them apart. The girlXgirl scenes are consistently better than this dev's usual though, only one of the three sucks and that's more success with them than usual!

DLC-wise I'm hoping they use some non-undead enemies. Some other living monster variations like tengu and kappa could be pretty fun to fight. For actual scenes I wanna see some more breastplay, bulging and stretching, maybe have stuff like temporary bustiness debuffs inflicted on the heroine idk.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Stamina is manageable, every enemy has a weakness, you definitely wanna use lightning with the pots, slimes, and other enemies strong to physical attacks, but with others it's best to stun them parrying them and with the spear bash attack and then finish them spamming the 3 spear thrust move cuz the sp cost is almost zero and regens immediately, or with the late game 9 slashes hit.
Other skills like the upwards slash or the multihit lunge are good for evasive maneuvers.
Another tip is, always cancel attacks with jump FIRST then get away cuz if you cancel them with backdash first you're fucking stuck until the animation ends and it does NOT have invul, besides you can backdash in the air anyway AND cancel an air backdash with another jump.
I don't have any tips against the female ninjas though, fucking hardest enemy in the game harder than bosses XD.
Spear ground stomp after 2 normal slashes is almost guaranteed to stun too.

edit: spear bash is not jump cancellable irrc, so you should always, ALWAYS backdash the moment it connects, doesn't matter if the enemy is thinking of attacking or not. I know i said it sucks and it does but if you use it not to dodge an already incoming attack it's okay

Last edited:

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Played through it, Its quite long for a platformer game, the gameplay is alright, but there's some issue with enemy variety, theres quite abit of enemy but they are very similar between each other, combined with quite a long walk in some area along with generally similar level design that is very reliant on traps like magic circle, vines and pot monster can make it feel repetitive, at some point im basically rushing through the end game area.
It doesn't have alot of new enemy other than a white spider enemy + white spider broodmother boss and red version of female ninja as a mini boss,
Overall i feel like it could've used more stuff like status effect or more phases to some grapples as some doesn't feel quite complete. Wouldn't say disappointing though, breasts expansion is plenty hot for a platformer.
They are also planning to add more related contend in upcoming updates, making a proper tree of bad statuses and fill the remaining skill slots, as well as adding more gameover animations to the gallery, perhaps one to each enemy.
the thing is that the guy overworked himself pretty badly to release the game in that deadline and will need some rest to recover, so we can expect more to this game eventually. :3
And right now i've heard that the author diagnostised positive to a certain Illness, I hope he recovers well.

Last edited:

d2cmp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is a great game, i think got all the skills, theres 0 chests left on the map, marked slots are empty

missingskills.jpg missingskills.jpg