What's new

ACT [アンホリクリエイション] [Unholy Creation] Aikagura (RJ01064183)

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Available in Japanese and English
Content: grab rape, game-over rape, 2d, animated cg, tentacle, vaginal/anal/oral sex, yuri

Overview

From the creators of UnHolY DisAsTeR, comes another side-scroller action game.
Explore maps and fight enemies to unlock new attack skills.
H-content is obtained through enemy grabs and game-over events.

Controls
ActionKeyboard/MouseXBOX controller
Left/right movementA/D←, →
JumpSPACEA
CrouchS
Sword attackJ or left mouse clickX
Skill attackN or mouse wheel forwardY
Use itemM or mouse wheel backwardsB
EvadeK or left-shiftLB
GuardL or right mouse clickRB
Skill set changeQLT
Item changeERT
PauseESCSTART

Download

Download one version (usually the newest one) only.
Multiple versions are linked for archive purposes.
Password: ulmf
Version/DateGame LinkSave File Link
2023-06-29 (Final Release)Mod edit - Dead link removedN/A
2022.10.27 (October 2022 Build) N/A

Please consider supporting the creator via or .

Cheat Code (Unlock Gallery)

On title page, press ↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A using the keyboard. Make sure you use the arrow keys. An animation will play if you did it correctly.

Media

1669573639105.png
1667078145363.png 1667078166222.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How to get skill points quickly:

1. Unlock the waypoint 街道 - 骸骨洞窟
2. From the waypoint, keep going left to exit the level.
3. At the next level, keep advancing. Players will have to drop down a pit and fight a few enemies along the way (Skull pile, zombie, slime, zombie spearman, skull pile, zombie spearman, 2 skull piles)
4. After the final skull pile listed above, players need to jump up to proceed. At the second part where players have to jump, there will be two flying skulls and two skull piles. Keep proceeding left.
5. There'll be an intersection where players can choose where to proceed (jumping upwards). The left platform is the main path, has one zombie archer, one zombie spearman and one zombie swordsman.
6. The right intersection is where the juicy XP is. First time players enter there'll be a collectible orb at the end. This is where two Level 100 zombie swordsmen spawn as mini-bosses. Despite the level, they're just zombie swordsmen so they're easy to kill since their moveset is so predictable. THIS is where the XP comes in, since it's at least one level-up from just beating them.

Entire cycle stated above only takes 3-5 minutes to run, great for racking up the XP to earn skill points.
This is valid as of the latest Ci-En build, so mileage will vary as the game develops and the environments are adjusted. Other places to farm are full circuits of the town (with the serpent boss at the end) and the nameless hill side area recently introduced in the September 2022 build.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Great dev and definitely excited for this, although not a fan of the style shift. The previous game honestly looks much better from what I've seen so far.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Wow, there's actually quite a lot in here than I figured. I enjoyed their previous games. Definitely will be keeping an eye on this.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Release date announced, should be this friday (June 30) or maybe earlier if you're in the right timezone.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Release date announced, should be this friday (June 30) or maybe earlier if you're in the right timezone.
So it's 30.06.2023 0000hrs JST or 30.06.2023 1600hrs JST. Most likely the former since announcements like these mean the developer has booked the release date and DLsite will choose the earlier time slot for retail. Only way you could buy this before the 30th of June would be for players in timezones further back from GMT +9.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone else hopelessly lost after reaching the refugee village? (past the nun boss)

EDIT: also can't seem to ge the damn cheat code to work on the title screen either

EDIT2: finally found the next area, apparently there's a crossroads back in the middle of the highway somewhere

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ci-En version save file cannot be transferred over to the full version, so have to start again from scratch. Not a big deal, since the earlier areas were revamped compared to test versions.

Due to skill issues, having trouble making my way to the monastery boss. Keep screwing up halfway through and having to retreat to try again. Points grinding always works, but getting new skills requires game progression.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Found my way finally, beat it. Got a weird glitch that gave me the bad ending, but unlocked the good one in the gallery? Finally got the gallery code working and unlocked the bad ending there. Watched both. Thoughts:

This is a good game. Keep that in mind, as it's a lot lighter on the adult content than the rest of Unholy Creation's works - and I mean a lot. There was only 1, very rarely 2 new enemy types in each biome, though all but 1 enemy had a unique grab (even if only half of them involved actual sexytimes) and there's an okay number of cgs. But the h content isn't the point of this game - the gameplay is.

This is a very Sekiro style game. The combat revolves around a parry mechanic that lets you break the enemy's posture, stunning them and opening them up for double damage. This is how you're intended to fight bosses, this is how you deal with most enemies - like I said, it's very Sekiro. The game handles well and the platforming works well enough, though there's a frustrating bit of animation queueing if you're mashing attack and try to parry (dodge can animation cancel though, took me too damn long to realize that.) Enemies tend to be a little spongy and groups of enemies can sometimes be a bitch to get through, but if you die enough times on normal mode you're given the option for an "easy mode" of sorts, where you can keep your fox transformation on basically permanently.

The h content is like I said; it's okay. There's a grab per enemy (except for the baby spiders), most of the mook enemies will do lewd things while bosses will almost exclusively do ryona grabs instead (nun enemies will use toys on you, the nun boss will put you in a choke hold and squeeze). The actual variety of the h content is a little lackluster, but it's saved by the simple quality of Unholy Creation's art and animations.

Overall, I'd say it's good. Play it if you want a game with a little hentai on the side, but if you came here expecting a fap fest you'd best keep looking.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The gameplay is honestly pretty awesome. The combat, that is. The levels have to be some of the most bafflingly boring levels I've ever seen, they're so huge, yet empty and linear.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
How hard is the game? As in, how hard is it to unlock a complete gallery (if there's any?), and how long is the playtime?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
How hard is the game? As in, how hard is it to unlock a complete gallery (if there's any?), and how long is the playtime?
Playtime is pretty long; I resorted to cheat engine and skipping most loot and it still took me a good 4-5 hours to clear the whole thing. Playing legit would involve a fair bit of level grinding which adds a lot more time. As for the gallery, there's a cheat code you can enter on the title menu that unlocks it for free (doesn't unlock the true ending, though that has no h content in it anyways)

EDIT: and in terms of actual gameplay difficulty, I'd say medium-high. It's got a steep learning curve and it takes some getting used to the controls, but once you get the hang of it things go pretty smoothly, even bosses.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Playtime is pretty long; I resorted to cheat engine and skipping most loot and it still took me a good 4-5 hours to clear the whole thing. Playing legit would involve a fair bit of level grinding which adds a lot more time. As for the gallery, there's a cheat code you can enter on the title menu that unlocks it for free (doesn't unlock the true ending, though that has no h content in it anyways)

EDIT: and in terms of actual gameplay difficulty, I'd say medium-high. It's got a steep learning curve and it takes some getting used to the controls, but once you get the hang of it things go pretty smoothly, even bosses.
Apparently I'm blind and just realized there's cheat code on 1st post. lmao

OP
A

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ci-En version save file cannot be transferred over to the full version, so have to start again from scratch. Not a big deal, since the earlier areas were revamped compared to test versions.
Actually they do work but you just have to rename the save file since it has been changed.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played through it, Its quite long for a platformer game, the gameplay is alright, but there's some issue with enemy variety, theres quite abit of enemy but they are very similar between each other, combined with quite a long walk in some area along with generally similar level design that is very reliant on traps like magic circle, vines and pot monster can make it feel repetitive, at some point im basically rushing through the end game area.
It doesn't have alot of new enemy other than a white spider enemy + white spider broodmother boss and red version of female ninja as a mini boss,
Overall i feel like it could've used more stuff like status effect or more phases to some grapples as some doesn't feel quite complete. Wouldn't say disappointing though, breasts expansion is plenty hot for a platformer.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Arguably Unholy Sanctuary is better given the time in between H content per platforming. I'd say this was a more refined experience, if it also didn't feel like Streets of rage with a buggy skill level up system. Definitely a lacking of enemy variety as well, zombie and solder, big and ugly, females and females with toys, basically the majority of the content right there with a few outliers. The meat of the H game was in the HCG animations for sure, though it's game over rape so it's only as good as you can fap to per death and reboot.