What's new

SIM [アンホリクリエイション] [Unholy Creation] UnHolY ToRturEr (RJ260744)

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Banner

Available in English, Chinese and Japanese

Description
This is the lair of devils...In this lewd hell of a basement, a lone female priest is brought in.
Her name is Marianne, and with her strong holy aura, she is an ideal vessel for devils.
The half dark elf torturer and sexual trainer Vera will stain her with darkness.
Her cruel training begins...

Summary

Train Marianne to change her statuses and unlock new training methods and endings
New training methods have a variety of requirements that need to be reached before they can be unlocked

Spend MP points gained from training Marianne to unlock new training tools

Content
Yuri
Monsters
Humanoid
Slimes
Tentacles
Anal
Spanking

Controls
Use the mouse to interact with Marianne

Downloads
Current Version: V1.0

Attached Files

sharedassets5.zip
- Removes the pixelation material
- Only a partial uncensor. Most scenes still have mosiac
- Unzip and replace in the "UnHolY ToRturEr_Data" folder

Assembly-CSharp.zip
- Created a debug tool to play any scene in the game
- Unzip and replace in the "UnHolY ToRturEr_Data\Managed" folder
- Press "ESC" to enable. Enter a scene number and press "Play" to go to a scene. Scenes go up to 24

save_file.zip
- Hacked save file with all development items unlocked. A few scenes are still locked
- Gallery unlocked
- Save folder is in your Documents folder. Place in "\Documents\UnholYCreatioN\UnHolY ToRturEr_Data" folder

Cheats
Enter using Keyboard in the Config Menu to unlock the gallery:

UP UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A

Media

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
A

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While exploring the game's files, I found 3 animation scenes that are missing from the Training and Gallery menu for some reason. To view these hidden scenes, use my mod:

- contains a debug scene mod that I made. Unzip and replace in the "UnHolY ToRturEr_Data\Managed" folder. Press "ESC" to enable. Enter a scene number and press "Play" to go to a scene. Scenes go up to 24.
Scene #22:

Scene #5:

Scene #17:

Interesting trivia: scene #5 actually appears in an older image of this game when it was in development as seen below:

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I may be daft, but just what am I supposed to be doing with the Additional Data?

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, there's an expansion patch for this game now.

There's a video of it on that page, but it seems to be a minigame in which she attempts to escape the prison. You try to avoid pursuit as well as traps within the prison.

Mick2000

Reputation score
just a record for anyone who got the expansion patch.
as the name suggest you just need to copy the patch to the game file. BUT the game must be ver 1.03, if you got older version then the game will looks broken. didn't know that the dev release ver 1.03 back at january.

anyway, the expansion patch include mini-game that REALLY enjoyable, far more than the main game imo. i just hope the dev implement like gallery for this mini-game or at least like sandbox for it, i really want to messing around like how big your breast can be enlarged? so far i manage to hit 124 but then i reach the finish line. i've been playing like 4 hours of learning and attempt, the ending isn't really rewarding to get really.

edit: finally hit the cap, 132cm is the cap for how large the breast can be.

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone having issues with scaling? The warning screen and title screens seem fine at launch, but I get this issue once I'm past those. I can't adjust the window size and I can't access the config page to change any settings. This is probably caused by the fact that I use a 21:9 monitor, but changing my screen resolution down to 1920x1080 hasn't done anything to help.

Attachments

Utsuho Online

Reputation score
just a record for anyone who got the expansion patch.
as the name suggest you just need to copy the patch to the game file. BUT the game must be ver 1.03, if you got older version then the game will looks broken. didn't know that the dev release ver 1.03 back at january.

anyway, the expansion patch include mini-game that REALLY enjoyable, far more than the main game imo. i just hope the dev implement like gallery for this mini-game or at least like sandbox for it, i really want to messing around like how big your breast can be enlarged? so far i manage to hit 124 but then i reach the finish line. i've been playing like 4 hours of learning and attempt, the ending isn't really rewarding to get really.

edit: finally hit the cap, 132cm is the cap for how large the breast can be.
If possible, just how and what do you copy in the expansion and where do you place it in the main game, the included explanation is.... pretty vague honestly...

Mick2000

Reputation score
come one it's not that hard, just like applying game patch manually.
if you got the correct copy of the expansion pack, copy the entire folder. the expansion should be divided by 64-bit and 32-bit, choose which one you and to play and copy it to the same respective bit of main game folder you want to play.
example: i play on 64-bit. i open the 64-bit folder -> copy the entire thing in that folder (all you need is the folder name 'UnHolY ToRturEr_Data' which contain the entire data of the expansion) -> paste it into my main game (64-bit) folder which also have the 'UnHolY ToRturEr_Data', simply let the folder merge.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not a fan of these trainer type games. There's nothing at stakes, no suspense, no risk and so the "rewards" feel cheap.

Mick2000

Reputation score
i find this more like the typical clicking game on app store, literally just click or rub the 'character' and reach certain point or number until you unlock everything. this more of something you play when you got bored or have lot time to kill.
i still like the "Rewards" but the only thing i hate is that when you reach the ending they just reset ALL your progress. it took me like 1-2 hours to reach one of them just by literally clicking and rubbing non-stop. is there an actual cheat button like in their previous game to unlock all the gallery?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not a fan of these trainer type games. There's nothing at stakes, no suspense, no risk and so the "rewards" feel cheap.
There a few where it's game over land for the trainer since the training & story require a really good understanding of how to train and with what option to avoid failling / killing the girl. But since they tend to be hard, and full japanase with story, they often don't appear on dlsite eng or even here...

ekmo

Reputation score
I wanted to see all the traps in the minigame without trying it 9000 times.

So I hacked the game a bit.

replace the file at "UnHolY ToRturEr_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" with this modified assembly csharp file:

the filesize should be 1577 kb (1.53mb, 1,614,336 bytes)

in the escape minigame press these buttons for these effects:
0 = reduces hearts
9 = increases hearts
8 = reduces progress
7 = increases progress

Be careful not to decrease progress too much, or Marianne can get caught in multiple captures in a row and the minigame glitches out and cannot be completed.

NecromacyFX

Reputation score
Hey guys about the mini game controls, i cant dodge the circle ones even though i am doing it as the instruction shows?

Is it a bug or am i just crap?

Mick2000

Reputation score
there's 2 circle, one which you can see on the center of the screen, the other will get smaller and fuse with the center circle. you dodge this trap by click on it when the circles are fused together.
and make sure that you click inside this circle.

ekmo

Reputation score
Again with the laziness, so I modded Assembly Csharp further.

unzip and replace the file in "UnHolY ToRturEr_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" with this modified assembly csharp file:

0 = reduces hearts
9 = increases hearts
8 = reduces progress
7 = increases progress
6 = activate spray trap immediately
5 = activate !! trap immediately

Enjoy!

Attachments

Mick2000

Reputation score

unzip and replace the file in "UnHolY ToRturEr_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" with this modified assembly csharp file:

0 = reduces hearts
9 = increases hearts
8 = reduces progress
7 = increases progress

Enjoy!
i don't know if you call that as Laziness but jesus this is a very great mod, if only the dev could make a sandbox instead of just infinite run.

Black Lion

Lurker
Reputation score

0 = reduces hearts
9 = increases hearts
8 = reduces progress
7 = increases progress

Enjoy!
Thanks for the mod! How did you create a mod for a Unity game?

ekmo

Reputation score
@Mick2000 Yeah when I have to spend 30 minutes trying to get the scene I want, my boner is already flat. Spending 5 minutes to look through code and modifying it seems much easier to me. I'd already modded it once before so I remember where to look.

@Black Lion I googled how to do it, then I did it. Started off with modding simpler Unity games and gradually got used to how the code flows. Google dnspy if you want to look through assembly csharp code.