What's new

SIM [アンホリクリエイション] [Unholy Creation] UnHolY ToRturEr (RJ260744)

Mick2000

Reputation score
kinda try this mod late just now, can you specify which version you using for the mod? @ekmo
it seems the assembly file broke the mini-game, i can interact the bar with mouse but nothing happen, no trap coming, all stat zero, crystal says 'null', etc.
i assume the different of game version might broke the system so i need to compare it a little, i got the ver.1.03b (2020-01-25) for the main game and update 2020-05-18 for the minigame one.

...so i did a little digging and reading about the game, i read one of the text file that come with the game about this infinite run where you input the ancient Konami cheat code when you pause during the minigame, if you do so you get "Infinity" status which make you immortal and you won't die under any circumstances... apparently the text also mention that THERE'S ACTUALLY DEBUGGING MODE IN THE GAME ALREADY... simply press D key during game and it will pop button to trigger anything that exist in the minigame (except few selection such as milking) so... @ekmo i appreciate your work sir but it turn out to be waste of time... at least your mod allow to trigger !!! event that to chance the milking event since the debug don't have it.

Last edited:

mrjunkie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone having issues with scaling? The warning screen and title screens seem fine at launch, but I get this issue once I'm past those. I can't adjust the window size and I can't access the config page to change any settings. This is probably caused by the fact that I use a 21:9 monitor, but changing my screen resolution down to 1920x1080 hasn't done anything to help.
I also have a 21:9 monitor, with the same exact problem. Before puying it I could play the game with not a single issue. Is there someone who located the reason of this unconvinient experience?

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There seems to be a by the same creator, which makes use of assets from Unholy Torturer.
You only need to follow the developer to see the download link, no need for any sort of payment plan.
Escape_From_Dungeon_03.jpg
It plays like a typical "ero trap dungeon" kind of game, with randomized encounters.
There is also an "event editor", which allows you to make your own event, making use of the animations and other assets available. Once you completed your own custom encounter, it will appear on the main game. You have to remember to save it under the "event" folder, which needs to be toggled at the top.

I was wondering if this was posted before?
I tried looking for anything related to UnholY CreatioN but didn't find any.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I swear I played that before, and it plays out basically as a small game set within the Unholy Torturer game, where you're playing as the priestess during an escape attempt. I can't remember if it was actually possible to escape (I think the answer was no, it was just a question of how far you got) and I have no recolection of what it was called. Thanks for reminding me it exists though. I'll have to look into it again.

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I swear I played that before, and it plays out basically as a small game set within the Unholy Torturer game, where you're playing as the priestess during an escape attempt. I can't remember if it was actually possible to escape (I think the answer was no, it was just a question of how far you got) and I have no recolection of what it was called. Thanks for reminding me it exists though. I'll have to look into it again.
The one you're referring to is a minigame that was added in one of the latest Unholy Torturer update patches. In that one, there's a progression bar and the game ends once you either reach the end of that bar or if you get a game over first.

The other one is instead a new game called "Escape from Naughty Dungeon", with similar concept and mechanics. In this one though there is no ending and the main goal is to get the highest progression score (the first number of the left column in the top right corner) before getting a game over. They created that game as advertisement for their circle.

*Edit
Actually it turns out that there is an ending in "Escape from Naughty Dungeon" as well! To get to the end of the dungeon, your progession score needs to reach 100. After getting to the end at least once, you'll unlock the endless mode.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The one you're referring to is a minigame that was added in one of the latest Unholy Torturer update patches. In that one, there's a progression bar and the game ends once you either reach the end of that bar or if you get a game over first.

The other one is instead a new game called "Escape from Naughty Dungeon", with similar concept and mechanics. In this one though there is no ending and the main goal is to get the highest progression score (the first number of the left column in the top right corner) before getting a game over. They created that game as advertisement for their circle.
Ah, that makes sense, thanks!

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Small update for "Escape from Naughty Dungeon".

Added 2 new outfits (Nun and microbikini) and possibilty to add your own custom made outfits;
Added pregnancy system;
Minor bug fixes.

In a previous update the author has also added a couple of animations and the possibility to see the back of Marianne's model in certain events.