What's new

ACT Shota [あんかけプリン/Pork cutlet] 魁!おねしょたFight! (RJ241981)

Usoke312

Reputation score

A Beat'em up, you control a red-headed boy that will traverse through several stages filled with various kind of enemies, and what looks like bosses that fill particular attires from swimsuits, to police women and so on. There are two bars - HP and SP (Which I assume stands for Health Points and Special Points) with the former being depleted every time you're hit or in an H-Grab, and the latter being used for your special skill. H content is seen by getting knocked down and the style is similar to SMASHBOY; your character being violated alongside animated CGI on the side of the screen.

Demo ends 'till boss and features H similar to the style of SMASHBOY with an on-field scene and a "pov" shot also, both of which are animated. Also Gallery is disabled, so if you want to view certain enemies you'll have to lose to them. There is money but curiously enough it is useless in the demo.

Controls (Changeable) - Arrows Keys - Movement (Horizontal and Vertical Movement are present)
Z - Weak Attack
X - Strong Attack
C - Low Kick (Which can damage knocked down enemies)
SPACEBAR - Jump

NOTES:
Combining Weak and Strong Attack results in a Hadouken-style Special Attack which consumes SP but deals ridiculous amounts of damage.
Low Kick can still deal damage to standing enemies
Weak Attacks can lead to a combo string that can knockdown, but feels rather clunky to perform said string.
You escape grapples by using only the arrow keys.

Story I assume based on poor translation - Yuu (red-haired boy) was raised in order to become a fighter, and has a lot of in-laws due to his father remarrying. Yuu's family have a large occupation, and he could stroll freely through a lot of environments as a result of his family. When Yu arrived home one day, however, his mother was missing and dinner was in the process of being prepared.

He finds a note that states the following -
"Your mother is here at Luo Castle Gate, Yuu. If you want her to be returned, you must go through five stages of the city.
-The Organization of Darkness; MISS A."

Yuu now embarks on a quest to save his mother from the evil organization, fighting through horny women that want to get a piece of Yuu and more.

Features: Reverse Rape, Shota, Police Women, Doctors/Nurses, Bunnygirls, French Maids, Swimsuits, Beat'em Up

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
What Pie Pie said.

In addition I'd like to stress for the gameplay description part, don't try to get away with a single sentance.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here's a game from a new group that popped up yesterday!
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ241981.html

ITS A SHOTA, SO NO IMAGES!

Gameplay:
It reminds me a lot of Smash boy in terms of looks and scenes, however the gameplay isn't as good.
Classic beat em' up with multiple enemies on screen wave style, kill all the mobs, move forward, repeat. If you get hit by 2 foes at the same time you'll get knocked down and, just like smash boy, they'll rape you.
you can punch, kick high, and kick low. There is also a special meter that builds when you hit/ get hit.
The punch will go into a combo if you mash, but sometimes the enemies just kick you out of it. If you finish the combo you knock the enemy down which you can lead into 2-3 low kicks.
The high kick is mostely used for breaking objects on the stage.

If you double tap the arrow keys you sprint in that direction, attack during it to do extra damage.

Controls:
Z - punch
X - high kick
C - low kick
Space - jump
Z + X - Special

Story:
From what I gather-
Your mother has been kidnapped!
Theres a note at the scene written by a group called "MISS A" that tells you to climb to the top of a castle tower.
Our hero sets out to do just that but will have to face many horny "Onee-chans" on the way.

Fetishes are the same as any other shota action game. different variations of Reverse rape. Facesitting, nursing jobs, group sex.
Just like smash boy though, there is both the normal sprite rape, but also a larger close up on the side. If 2 enemies grab you, the close up will show the one riding your face.

The game is also in English if you check the system settings on the main menu. But its google translated so don't expect too much.

UserError

Reputation score
Wow this game's combat is just not good at all... it also appears that they heavily reuse outfits and animations, even most of the bosses just use reused animations.

EDIT: Completed all 5 stages (by cheating to do it fast) and it seems theres only about 4-5 unique animations in total, even the final boss ended up just using one of those.

Attachments

Last edited:

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly if you played the demo you played the whole game. Almost nothing changes throughout the game. Even the stages, animations and its okay combat (which is already extremely simple) stay the same. The h-scenes look very good but that's about it. Just Don't go in with high or any expectations
Nevertheless I'm pleased to see that this game is selling quite well. Devs might see that an ACT game with a male mc without "excessm" tagged on can be successful.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Clickable link:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The game is up on torrent sites.

OP
U

Usoke312

Reputation score
Ah, I see, alright will edit rn

EDIT: Done, although honestly did not know posting the link alone wouldn't show screenshots, whoops.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Merging both threads together since both have good information and it's still early in the post count.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Important to note: the save/load system does not work unless your system is set to japanese locale.

The controls aren't bad, its the combat system itself that's rather simplistic and unrefined.
The animation is actually really good in my opinion; lots of frames and quite fluid in motion.. there's just not much variety to it. As mentioned, there's really only 4 base animations throughout the entire game (nursing, handjob, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.. with variations of the latter two to simulate faceriding and frottage [edit: ok four-and-a-half.. upon further review there is a slightly different variation of the handjob.. same position but different hand movement]). A few more unique animations and more variety among the enemy models would have pushed this from a "meh" to a "decent for what it is" in my review.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Game's okay, animation's nice but the fact that there's only 4 animations with the girls reskinned (and in some cases even the same girl with a different outfit... I mean come on, they didn't even change the hair color, hairstyle, or even eye color) is kind of a letdown.
Any one have any idea how I can get at the game's files, the text for dialogue in particular?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
only 4 animations? does that mean all the animations can already be seen on the demo? that kinda makes getting the game pointless doesnt it?

Reputation score
only 4 animations? does that mean all the animations can already be seen on the demo? that kinda makes getting the game pointless doesnt it?
Yeah, actually. Once you've played the demo you've basically seen what the entire game has to offer, just with different outfits or hairstyles.

SexBattle316

Reputation score
i think it was said not to expect much from this and it will be satisfying. true that. i agree

aside from the obvious limited moves...i like the double team move facesitting blowjob combo.

how they put it in the game is what i would change... i would take HAREM TRIGGERS idea and have a meter displayed of escape.

but have it get harder to escape as your life drains. something like that. but overall i like this game and all that try to follow the woman rapes young boy theme.

THANK YOU PORK CUTLET CREW! (y)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Man, I was excited to get another (halfassed) beat 'em up ACT game, and while I immediately noticed that it did in fact have the exact same shit combat every other ACT game in this vein has, the animations that popped up when knocked down looked pretty damn good! I got a bit excited! That excitement was quickly dashed when I saw, just like everyone else here, that the entire damn game is just the same four or so animations over and over again, just with different characters. It's, what, one sex scene, two face sitting ones and one handjob one? They didn't even bother to give the bosses unique animations? That's pretty much the absolute peak of laziness, like damn... Also doesn't help that "struggling" is literally pressing left, right, left or right, left, right and you're free. Three button presses to struggle out. Ugh.

OP
U

Usoke312

Reputation score
Oh boy just managed to get back online. Yeah this game is a "finish then uninstall" for me (which is rather rare). The animations are fluid, sure, but the severe lack of variety is just absurd. I'm going to include a spoiler here so be warned:

The on-field face-sitting animation looks stupid due to the shota somehow ejaculating without a penis.
The combat is unbelievably easy especially if you invest points into SP and/or Attack. Literally never invested a single point onto HP.
Not every enemy has a double-team animation (and NONE of these are in the gallery)
EVERY animation is reused, you'd think the final boss and bonus CGI at the end (will spoil below) will have some special gimmick and animation, right? Nope! Plays the exact same way with other bosses (the only gimmick the final boss has is the fact you fight her twice)
SPOILER: You rescue your mom, and your mom at the end proceeds to give you the same exact fucking animation used by the 4th boss and other several enemies.
Levels feel practically copy pasted with edit on colors or backgrounds.

Meh with this game at best.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh boy just managed to get back online. Yeah this game is a "finish then uninstall" for me (which is rather rare). The animations are fluid, sure, but the severe lack of variety is just absurd. I'm going to include a spoiler here so be warned:

The on-field face-sitting animation looks stupid due to the shota somehow ejaculating without a penis.
The combat is unbelievably easy especially if you invest points into SP and/or Attack. Literally never invested a single point onto HP.
Not every enemy has a double-team animation (and NONE of these are in the gallery)
EVERY animation is reused, you'd think the final boss and bonus CGI at the end (will spoil below) will have some special gimmick and animation, right? Nope! Plays the exact same way with other bosses (the only gimmick the final boss has is the fact you fight her twice)
SPOILER: You rescue your mom, and your mom at the end proceeds to give you the same exact fucking animation used by the 4th boss and other several enemies.
Levels feel practically copy pasted with edit on colors or backgrounds.

Meh with this game at best.
sounds kinky (y)(y)(y)

nah i was doom seeing the 4 recycled animations, really no even worth to pirate when the demo has already everything (?).