What's new

ACT Shota [あんかけプリン/Pork cutlet] 魁!おねしょたFight! (RJ241981)

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This actually is a good philosophical question for the would-be devs out there...

Let's say your game is just like this one, where for whatever reason.. time constraints, technical issues or you just lost interest and wanted to get a finished game out there.. your game only has 4 animations.
How many would you show in your demo?

Showing all 4, like this one does, would give the people that know a reason not to purchase the full game, and those that didn't know but made the purchase feel cheated.
Showing 3 out of 4 would be even worse, in my opinion.. and only showing 1 or 2 would make the people that play demos think the main game is probably not worth it.

What would you do?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This actually is a good philosophical question for the would-be devs out there...

Let's say your game is just like this one, where for whatever reason.. time constraints, technical issues or you just lost interest and wanted to get a finished game out there.. your game only has 4 animations.

Showing all 4, like this one does, would give the people that know a reason not to purchase the full game, and those that didn't know but made the purchase feel cheated.
Showing 3 out of 4 would be even worse, in my opinion.. and only showing 1 or 2 would make the people that play demos think the main game is probably not worth it.

What would you do?
I am no developer, but showing all 4 is defedently not a good thing as words spread out fast, at most just having 2 animations with the gang bang group there as well would of been better advertised for this. since they do pair up on the kid.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What would you do?
Not a dev, but as a business person...it's a bad idea to show all you have in the demo. Even or especially if you don't have much. Something new, no matter how little is much better than the same exact experience in the demo dragged on.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wow. Just like OmegaZero says, this game is just like a direct copy of Elithheart's Legend of Ogre Buster, from Enemy/environment placements, reused enemy models, clanky hitboxes, and the ability to abuse Jump + X attack, since it also hits downed enemies. It's a shame really.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone remember this game? It came out on about a week ago, complete with full English translations. I really wanted to like this game because it is a proper side-scrolling brawler as opposed to Smash Boy which felt more like an arena brawler. Clearly, the money went into hiring voice actresses and drawing naughty animations because the gameplay could use some work. You have slightly different enemies performing the exact same moves on slightly different but very similar stages. The final boss doesn't even change up the attacks when you have to fight her a second time. This isn't the worst game I've played, but games like this stand out when there are few games like this.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I feel the gameplay is lackluster is because of whatever program they are using. you can just tell instantly the moment a game is going to play similer to another game is if they have the same title screen menu navigation. I fear not that many unique games will be seen with this engine.

Hades

Reputation score
my game won't save nor load save any solutions for this?