What's new

ACT [Elithheart] Legend of Ogre buster (RJ238283)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Here's a new action beat em up game from Elithheart. You play as a warrior maiden against the menace of the creatures known
as ogres. That's pretty much it, gameplay is barebones, go around killing monsters until the end of the level -> repeat same
next level. Trial features 2 enemy types and 2 sex animations (Green ogre, Pink pigman), for some reason the green enemies won't knock you down but later on at the end of the level, there's a "boss" green ogre that will knock you down when he hits you.
After a gameover, you'll get a CG scene. Enemies are pretty easy to beat by cheese spamming them with attacks.

- Gameplay is VERY mediocre at best. If you came to play a game to have fun and fap, that won't happen.

- Rape animations are not bad at all, and the CGs are well drawn. Even the protag looks really cute

- There's an "armor break" feature which makes you more vulnerable to knockdowns

All in all, this is a 6/10 for me.

Note: The demo does not save, nor is there a gallery in the demo. Also apparently the demo is in english for some reason

Circle: (RG32803)

Download:

Synopsis

One room of the prologue royal castle. A female knight clasped the report with a painful expression.
"- ... ... How terrible"
There was a tragedy that happened in a nearby village.
And that which caused it is a unit of demons made up of oak and auger.
"... .... forgive"
Quietly, the female knight says with a dignified voice.
In the chest it was crazy with a fiery anger.
"Life
fell, conquer" The woman knight takes a sword in his hand and leaves the room when he gets up.
What came to mind is the crying face of the people. How hard was it to have painful eyes?
"Let's not live, cowardly, Demonic stuttering ...!"
Her steps burning in the anger of justice were strong and straight.
A shameful story of a female knight was beginning now ...

[Machine translated from DLSite page]

Screenshots

Controls

Arrows to move around
Double left/right arrow - Dash
Z - Attack
X - Heavy attack (Windup)
C - Roll
Space - Jump
Dash + Z/X - Dash stab​

Last edited:

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well the full game is out on our friendly cat site i have not played it yet hopefully it's decent.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
After playing pinkpeach's necromancy game I thought I couldn't find any games with worse controls. Turns out I was wrong.

This game has the worst fucking combat in the world, heavy attack takes 20 centuries to wind up while enemies can just hit you in 1 frame while having longer reach and more damage, mana bar seems to be completely useless?
Their previous games were shit too but at least the attacks had longer reach and faster wind up time. Unlike this one where you either poke enemies with the hilt or just put your hands up and surrender.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
After playing pinkpeach's necromancy game I thought I couldn't find any games with worse controls. Turns out I was wrong.

This game has the worst fucking combat in the world, heavy attack takes 20 centuries to wind up while enemies can just hit you in 1 frame while having longer reach and more damage, mana bar seems to be completely useless?
Their previous games were shit too but at least the attacks had longer reach and faster wind up time. Unlike this one where you either poke enemies with the hilt or just put your hands up and surrender.
I told you you're not gonna have fun with this game

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Start up game, get CG, hit (V), get into actual game, exit. Then go to Save folder ---> open system file ---> under [Game Config1] change Clear=0 to Clear=1 ---> save changes ---> everything unlocked.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is Special ATK , with pressing Z and X together. Which only able to unleash 2 time per full Mana Bar
You should read the config menu first....
Z weak ATK is better than X Heavy ATK
I agree tho , the game is MEH~

That's probably the reason there is so much potion on those barrel and stone:rolleyes:
Upon beating the game there is text in English , saying to be continue to Lord of Hell Road - lol

The weird thing is I cannot save , there is no save file on it. So I keep playing and just pressed "V"
The game is easy anyway with Special ATK , good thing the Gallery and Animation unlock even without save file after beating the game~

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Really don't get why many seem to get so upset about this game, it's okay-ish, you are supposed to use the heavy attack only on downed enemy, you don't even need special attack to beat it. Run, jump attack, heavy attack, run away, rinse and repeat, done in less than 5 minutes.
There seems to be more than one special attack though.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The issue is that the hit boxes are janky as fuck with your range being smaller than the enemy with a longer animation too. Most of the time you are trying to dodge long enough to attack. The fact that it is worse than Elsword is worth mentioning.

Diurdi

Lurker
Reputation score
Start up game, get CG, hit (V), get into actual game, exit. Then go to Save folder ---> open system file ---> under [Game Config1] change Clear=0 to Clear=1 ---> save changes ---> everything unlocked.
Somehow not working for me, any idea why?

Lastguyhere

Reputation score
Ok. Wow. This kinda sucked. They really used the same assets over and over....

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Play the game until 1st save point and save if you want to be safe. Close game. Open the save Folder => open system.ini
Search for [Game Config1]

a few line bellow there will be "clear=0", change to "clear=1". Save & exit and you're done.
It sometime happen that your game folder / files are set to read only, so check that first.

But yes, even if the game propose english language, it's only for the menu. Scene are only in japanese, and even if there 2 pages of in game rape animations, there only 1 page worth of content since it's all reuse of the same animation with monster of a different color (no really, only the mob color change nothing else)....

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The issue is that the hit boxes are janky as fuck with your range being smaller than the enemy with a longer animation too. Most of the time you are trying to dodge long enough to attack. The fact that it is worse than Elsword is worth mentioning.
Maybe the shorter range and longer animation are intentionally there to demonstrate the difficulty of fighting against orcs :LOL: Checking their blog, seems like their next game will be something similar to Dungeon Magic/Light Bringer.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wasnt to bad i just jump attacked and while ther eon the ground heavy attack then move away and repeat or just jump attacking and running away and doing that over and over you will still get hit in mid air sometimes but it was pretty ez the game is butt though.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Gotta love how "Ogres with hats on" count as seperate animations in the gallery each time lmao

zipetya

Reputation score
Well, as others mentioned, once you figure out the jump attack-heavy attack-get away, repeat n times method, it gets quite easy. Heck, haven't even noticed there was actually a "real" dash move (V key) until after beating the game. Went again trying to do that special attack mentioned a few times here (Z+X keys) but not once could I manage to do it. Maybe it can only be done on game controllers, dunno.
Scratch that: I accidentally did it just now. You need to do it after a 3x or 4xZ (weak attack) combo, I think. Almost impossible, though, lol.

The animations themselves are quite alright - even though half of it is... the other half, just the "oak" cut and pasted for "auger" and vice versa... xD
The ogre with the hat RULES!

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wait, if I want to have fun and fap, why would I really care about the mediocre gameplay? Just make me fap so I can move on.

With everyone whining about the gameplay, I thought it was gonna be crap but its not even that bad, in fact, its pretty damn good for an H-game. Its much more fappable than that Night of Revenge game for sure; however, Night of Revenge does have more potential since it has more content and is still being updated.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Peoples are whining about gameplay because even if it's a H game, not everyone just get H game to just enjoy the H through a shared full save.
Some enjoy playing the game, some other time there is no shared save (...). Whatever the reason, if the game is near unplayable, I don't think peoples will want to play it, and they make it know (although screaming here isn't going to make the dev make a better game, I agree).

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Peoples are whining about gameplay because even if it's a H game, not everyone just get H game to just enjoy the H through a shared full save.
Some enjoy playing the game, some other time there is no shared save (...). Whatever the reason, if the game is near unplayable, I don't think peoples will want to play it, and they make it know (although screaming here isn't going to make the dev make a better game, I agree).
Well I can agree with that, except the gameplay ISN'T EVEN THAT UNPLAYABLE. Heck, it's helluva better than the previous two and a thousand of other crappy ACT games to be honest, so I was surprised to see many can't get over the gameplay.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Slow as hell ranged attack + weak af VERY short range attack with a combo that is only works 3 times out of 10 when you're trying to use it + Enemies that have a much faster attack AND have longer range + mediocre and heavily censored H-Content = Fuck this piece of shit, I'm out. 1/10