What's new

ACT [Elithheart] Legend of Ogre buster (RJ238283)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well I can agree with that, except the gameplay ISN'T EVEN THAT UNPLAYABLE. Heck, it's helluva better than the previous two and a thousand of other crappy ACT games to be honest, so I was surprised to see many can't get over the gameplay.
Might just be my fault then.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Might just be my fault then.
Nah, the gameplay is crap.

It's at the easy end of crap, but it's still crap. IIRC, the first Lord of Hell Road game - this circle's first title - actually had better game play. (And also had better variety of enemies, though far less animations.)

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Liked it. Actually loved the voice acting. That double-penetration voice set ... Pure gold. :D
By the way, pressing F11 activates the official "Some kind of super-heavy cheat-shit damage-output mega-mode" mode.
Or whatever.
Not really sure what the moon-runes say that appear, but deep in my heart I know that is the exact translation ... Maybe a 'Bitching' more or less here or there. ;)

jimkage

Reputation score
Why I can't save ? I have full version but no matter what button I push I just can't save.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Why I can't save ? I have full version but no matter what button I push I just can't save.
Save are at the end of each stage.
Normally you just have to hit the "ok" button to go to the list of save slot then "ok" again to save on the save slot.
If it fail, check your folder / file to make sure it's not "read only"

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Liked it. Actually loved the voice acting. That double-penetration voice set ... Pure gold. :D
By the way, pressing F11 activates the official "Some kind of super-heavy cheat-shit damage-output mega-mode" mode.
Or whatever.
I agree with you, the VA is definitely the best thing about this game imo.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I keep on trying to slash the enemy only to do an hilt punch instead x.x I"m starting to get the guist of the intention.

Charge in spam hilt punches to charge the mana bar, unleash Excalibur. Rinse and repeat.

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Same here. Despite not having the files as read only I can't save no matter what, so the only workaround I found is pressing F11 to unlock the gallery in the menu.

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Same here. Despite not having the files as read only I can't save no matter what, so the only workaround I found is pressing F11 to unlock the gallery in the menu.
If I use applocale, I can save, if I don´t use applocale, I can´t save, that´s my advice guys

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If I use applocale, I can save, if I don´t use applocale, I can´t save, that´s my advice guys
Which would point to some problem in the program if the game isn't run with japanese local setting preventing player from saving...

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Which would point to some problem in the program if the game isn't run with japanese local setting preventing player from saving...
This is not the first game where this happens, I think in Elfin Blade it happens also

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone got a full save?
its a real pain in the mountain region....

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
As with all of these half-assed ACT games, the jump attack is the be all end all attack. Press the attack button as soon as she jumps and she'll hit them twice with the same attack, doing heavy attack damage twice in a row while knocking them down for a heavy attack followup. Made the entire game a cakewalk. But yeah, it's not a very good game. Two unique boss animations, five animations that the orcs and pigmen share and one single scene for slimes. As for game over CG... there's only two. One that the orcs and pigmen share (just changes color of the assailant) and one for slimes. I would be underwhelmed, if I didn't already know that it was made by Elithheart.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Having tried this out. Gameplay is indeed crap and variety is limited. But the animation is better and like so many pointed out the voicework is pretty good as is the translation.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Good voicework indeed, especially that double-penetrated voice which sounds like the voice actor is high or something :LOL:

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there seems to be a major update/rework of this game. it has its own new listing on the circles page. cant read moonrunes sooooo...

risokyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's just a Simplified Chinese Version.

Edit: Though the description is in Traditional for some reason o.o

Reputation score
Hey, guys, new here. Anyway, does somebody know how do i remove the censor?
Or at least, what program does Elithheart use for their "crappy" games?