Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
1622380116295.png
This game contains shota

DLsite link:

ULMF Thread for earlier game:
Thread

From the creators of (RJ241981) comes a new simulation clicker game that stars a nameless shota simply refered to as あなた (you) and an older girl refered to as お姉ちゃん (onee-chan).
Throughout summer break, the girl teaches the shota about sexual things ranging from kissing to actual sex.

The gameplay is very simple:
You have foreplay/sex with the girl to accumulate points which you then use to unlock the story and/or increase the efficiency of generating said points.
Click anywhere on the girl in sex-mode to generate points and/or use the left button to select a sexual action that will generate them automatically.
To earn increased points click the heart that pops up next to the fever sign on the left and mash away.

This game only requires mouse inputs to play.

There's little to no story at all but here's a summary:
The shota likes books and spends his time reading in the library. There he meets the girl who, after he delivers a book she forgot, invites her over to her home for a drink and to read. After reading an adult novel he gets an erection and the girl helps him 'calm down'. She then invites him to come over whenever he feels like and offer to take care of any of his sexual urges. The relationship develops and eventually blossoms into love throughout the story.

Full save:

I looked around but couldn't find a thread about this. If I overlooked it, pm me and I'll delete it

Last edited:

Gwin

Reputation score
Any way to get it work with Auto Translator? ReiPatcher didn't work.

OP
Scepticism

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Any way to get it work with Auto Translator? ReiPatcher didn't work.
Not afaik. Though, there is little to translate in the first place. You can easily interpret what all buttons and options mean without any real japanese knowledge.