What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan] アンコクマリモカン Splatter School スプラッタースクール ~横スクロールエログロリョナアクション~ RE092968 RJ092968

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Splatter School

I found a bug in the game. Whenyou get to the guy in glasses with the book, i thoght it could be a smart idea to get imediatly the gun and finish him off, so i took a cople of hit and got the gun, then i turned around and shoot the tail of the motho 'till i was out of bullet. Then the game froze: the lizard-thingy kept going left and right, the pg stood still, and none of the command keys worked anymore.

I'd also like any good way to deal with this freak, couse i'm tired of getting raped by him....
Well,lucky for you, I know an incredibly easy way to deal with this 'tard. run toward him, and before he hits you, turn away from him. you should get knocked behind him. collect the gun, and unload into his back until you run out of ammo, then beat the crap out of him from behind. He won't be able to touch you.

And I don't believe that the freezing will occur every time. after all, this is how I beat him.

.....also, i think this game should get a sequel. despite the flawed gameplay, I liked it!

Last edited:

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I enjoyed this, guro aside.

Also i am sure this already has been mentioned, but leaving it on a title screen for a minute will play an intro cutscene.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If anyone is having trouble with the last boss it takes 10 hits for the mask to fall off and then another 20 hits to kill him. All I did was just stay close to it and keep kicking until it died. I made it with 1 hit left.

MercenaryCS

Reputation score

I just saved the chainsaw for the last boss. Ran up to him and just chainsaw'd him in like 2-3 hits.
Oh, btw, does anyone know how to get CGs 10, 18, 22, 25, 27, and 28?

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just saved the chainsaw for the last boss. Ran up to him and just chainsaw'd him in like 2-3 hits.
10-- Get blown up by the zombie head landmine.
18-- This was a little tricky. You need to get killed by the guy with the meat mallets in stage 4. Try getting hit when he swings the mallet. You'll have to run away from him a little. It'll be the death animation where he holds you up and starts pounding on your gut.
22-- Get killed by the stage 4 boss's maggot attack.
25-- Get cut in half by the stage 3 boss.
27-- Get zapped by the last boss's laser beam when it still has its mask on.
28-- Die by touching the last boss. Not sure if it works with or without its mask on, but I got it when the mask was off.

If anyone needs to know anymore CGs, or hell, the entire collection if everyone wants, I'll be happy to help.

OP
EggsnBacon

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think this game will be getting a sequel... maybe it's due to the fact that the window title as the number 1 at the end... meaning there might be a 2nd one coming along...

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, considering the final boss is named "god****" I'd be interested in seeing what can come after that :p

Bosses were a bit too easy imo and there was this anoying bug where if you duck and two enemies/projectiles fly over you at the same time you'd get hit by one of them (at one point you get a knife throwing guy standing in between two guilotines and ducking the guilotine gets me hit by the knife every time)

Is the second boss bugged or is he not supposed to do anything if you just keep jump kicking him back and forth? (takes forever to kill though >_>)

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, the last boss is my fevourite, since you can turn it into agame of resistence: with ful life, you go straight to his face and keep pummeling him while he keeps comming at you, and the last one standing wins the game! Doing this kind of macho all-out attack with a necked teenage blondie got me laghing so hard I ended up winning by mistake.

Now, a question: he scene at the end, with all the schooler getting back to life just to get taken down by a new horde of zombies, is just a black-humor ending, or it's the hint to the sequel?

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When u beat the game u will get a folder with a save file..just replace the save file out of the folder and voila...ALL THE CGs U CAN EAT!

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK question am I the only one who notices the flying monopoly guys head. you know that thing that has a white mustache and a hat.

I fuckin knew it thats the monopoly guy lol
Dirty bastards into some kinky shit,
probably we are playing inside a school or hotel he build on Baltic Avenue,
or maybe this is what happens to cunts that don't pay there rent.

Attachments

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

OK question am I the only one who notices the flying monopoly guys head. you know that thing that has a white mustache and a hat.

I fuckin knew it thats the monopoly guy lol
Dirty bastards into some kinky shit,
probably we are playing inside a school or hotel he build on Baltic Avenue,
or maybe this is what happens to cunts that don't pay there rent.
Well, I can't say for sure that it's the Monopoly guy making a cameo or something, although it would be interesting if it was. But you hit it for donuts. Chocolate frosting gives you one hit point, White frosting gives you 3 hit points, and the Pink frosting one is a heal-all, because Pink frosting is bad-ass.

ReconForceDevice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think this game will be getting a sequel... maybe it's due to the fact that the window title as the number 1 at the end... meaning there might be a 2nd one coming along...
The game's ending and number in the window probably aren't the only possible signs of a sequel. I found out that there were 3 Splatterhouse games (not counting the remake and Japanese Famicom parody). The 1st one was an arcade title (even though it got ported to other systems) while 2 and 3 were Sega Genesis/Megadrive versions.

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Splatterhouse 1 & 2 are side-scrollers while 3 is a beat-em up style so if there really is a sequel to splatter school then it might be another side-scroller depending on the developer's idea and the game engine he uses.

soulnomad

Reputation score

10-- Get blown up by the zombie head landmine.
18-- This was a little tricky. You need to get killed by the guy with the meat mallets in stage 4. Try getting hit when he swings the mallet. You'll have to run away from him a little. It'll be the death animation where he holds you up and starts pounding on your gut.
22-- Get killed by the stage 4 boss's maggot attack.
25-- Get cut in half by the stage 3 boss.
27-- Get zapped by the last boss's laser beam when it still has its mask on.
28-- Die by touching the last boss. Not sure if it works with or without its mask on, but I got it when the mask was off.

If anyone needs to know anymore CGs, or hell, the entire collection if everyone wants, I'll be happy to help.
can you tell me how to get them all?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can you tell me how to get them all?
Yeah, sure. I'll tell you how to get them by the first trap/enemy that will give it to you.

1.) The first enemy that will actually grab you and you'll get this animation is the hand that will crash through the doors in stage 1. Other than that, it's pretty much the normal death animation.
2.) In stage 2, if you get killed by the zombie school girls, then you'll get this one.
3.) In the very first stage, get raped by the weird alien-zombies.
4.) The eye-blades that fly around will give you this scene. And they'll kill you.
5.) There will be severed feet that will drop from the ceiling in stage 2. Get killed by them.
6.) The stage 1 boss will shoot slime at you. Getting killed by that will give you this CG.
7.) Get killed by the little red worm things that pop up from the red holes ONLY in stage 3 and beyond.
8.) Get killed by the weird zombie guy that throws knives in stage 5.
9.) The stage 2 boss will make you take your own head off if you get hit with a basketball when the boss is on the right side looking left.
10.) Get blown up by the zombie head landmine that first appears in stage 3.
11.) Get impaled with the floor spikes that begin in stage 1.
12.) Get killed with the electric chair in stage 4.
13.) Get killed by the little red worm things that pop up from the red holes ONLY in stage 1 or 2.
14.) I really can't remember the name of these things, but they are in stage 4 and they look like a triangular prism with a horse's head on it. Die by these to get the CG.
15.) Lose all of you health to the purple puddle in the 5th stage.
16.) Get caught by the iron maiden in stage 4.
17.) Die by touching the guy with the meat mallets in stage 4.
18.) This was a little tricky. You need to get killed by the guy with the meat mallets in stage 4. Try getting hit when he swings the mallet. You'll have to run away from him a little. It'll be the death animation where he holds you up and starts pounding on your gut.
19.) Get killed by the green and purple zombie in stage 4.
20.) Get killed and have two green and purple zombies rape you at the same time in stage 4.
21.) Die by the hands of the blue jellyfish in the 3rd stage.
22.) Get killed by the stage 4 boss's maggot attack.
23.) Die by touching the first boss. You might get it another way with the first boss, but this is how I got it the first time.
24.) In order to get this CG, you need to get hit by a basketball in the second boss battle while the boss is on the left side and he is looking right. If you die and then you masturbate, then you'll get this scene.
25.) Get cut in half by the stage 3 boss.
26.) Get killed by touching the stage 4 boss.
27.) Get zapped by the last boss's laser beam when it still has its mask on.
28.) Die by touching the last boss. Not sure if it works with or without its mask on, but I got it when the mask was off.
29.) Get raped by the weird dog thing that appears in stage 3 for the first time.

All right, after... 3 times of coming back to this list, it's finally done. Enjoy.

Last edited:

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone upload a save with the dead anime mode unlocked?

i'm mega lazy

edit:
sorry i remove a "[" >.<

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone upload a save with the dead anime mode unlocked?

i'm mega lazy

edit:
sorry i remove a "[" >.<
Theres a 100% save in the extra folder where the game is contained.

OP
EggsnBacon

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Marimo updated the game with some bug fixes and apparently 2 mini-games that can be chosen in the stage select menu. The 1st mini-game has something to do with basketballs and the 2nd has to do with balloons.

susuku

Banned
Reputation score

well, this game's an awesome hentai game if you skip the guro entirely. I just hope that when the full version is released, that there will be more sex then guro.....