What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan] アンコクマリモカン Splatter School スプラッタースクール ~横スクロールエログロリョナアクション~ RE092968 RJ092968

JOHNRKO007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Splatter School

bringing up an old topic here, but has anyone figured out the controls to this game? I tried browsing through the menus and found some thing with a bunch of boxes and "X" click on random boxes brings up, what looks like a control mapping config but i don't know how to get it working properly.

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I assume the arrow keys didn't work? My controls are arrow keys to move, and Z, X, and C for basic controls.

There's also a readme next to the fully-extracted file labled:初めにお読み下さい
It has the controls in it; and it may have been how I changed mine.

elbangholio

Reputation score

Once you get a game over and quit, the game will generate a save file (save.ini). Just copy and paste anywhere in that save file and it should work.

Also, you can just resave the attachment as save.ini and drop it directly into your game folder. Whichever way works best for you :)

---- Bro that worked perfectly! So much fap! You, sir, are amazing.

Reputation score

For those who missed it here and didn't get a copy with the download, here's the full save file again:

[kuria]
01=1
[cg]
03=3
06=6
07=7
19=19
08=8
11=11
13=13
04=4
05=5
21=21
20=20
14=14
12=12
17=17
09=9
23=23
24=24
25=25
26=26
28=28
10=10
18=18
27=27
02=2
01=1
22=22
16=16
15=15
29=29

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems we ALL missed that he's working on a new game!

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nah, didn't miss it... he just announced it on DLsite back in like the spring, then said it wouldn't be done until December (lol?).

Anyway, if I remember, you can freak out the trial game by hitting the CTRL key to get to screens not accessable from the main menu. Reveals a few more sprites not viewable through normal gameplay.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah, didn't miss it... he just announced it on DLsite back in like the spring, then said it wouldn't be done until December (lol?).

Anyway, if I remember, you can freak out the trial game by hitting the CTRL key to get to screens not accessable from the main menu. Reveals a few more sprites not viewable through normal gameplay.
And I had JUST deleted it :L oh well, time to re-download. I rather liked it, especially the progressing GoR's

Edit: hmmmm nope, seems it's patched, when abouts do you press it?

Last edited:

gluttey

Reputation score

hmm i cant seem to get the fixed saved so i can access the files without going through the whole game and not continuing at every death. Any advice on how to fix it?

gluttey

Reputation score

nvm it seems i found the problem. lol that was rather blind of me.

Last edited:

DragonMaxter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, i played though this game. it was really fun, and the last boss wasn't nearly as hard as i thought it would be once i learned to just roll with the punches, i beat it with 2 hearts left. The stage 4 boss was the hardest imo. did anybody else find the stage 2 boss too easy? jump kicks just hitlocked him into changing sides over and over.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Do not mess with the dead plz!!
Let them rest in peace!!

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Old thread but i will bump it just because i only played it now :p what an awesome game that i missed!

ElijahHu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me! Could I ask does this game has Cheat for Unlimited Health ? because I am tired of continous Dying. :confused:

BeastInShadows

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If possible could anyone send me a link to download the game please.