What's new

ADV [ アンコクマリモカン / ankoku mar] Metal Edge Girl Blazer -Tsundere Trainsforming Heroine Assault AVG- / 鉄刃少女ブレイザー ~ツンデレ変身ヒロイン陵辱AVG~ (RJ086901, RE086901)

KuroAsagi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ann Kang rich Marimo

I finished the game but without CG3,6,26,30,32,37,38 and 40
Can somebody please tell me how to get those scenes? No savegame please.

True Succubus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anyone has a link to the game, I'd really appreciate it, can't find a working link anywhere! :<

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If anyone has a link to the game, I'd really appreciate it, can't find a working link anywhere! :<
There's still a working one on nyaa. Apparently "unseeded" but I'm downloading it right now, albeit a bit slow. Should check one of those torrents out.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If we're talking about the first link, I tried Nyaa and found two versions of the game but both seemed like they were inactive torrents. Tried Google on the JP name and found an Anime-Sharing page. Only one of the mirrors worked (the Deposit Files one). Still in the process of downloading, untested to see if it works.

phatxitvip19

Reputation score
anyone had save file, i cant open 30-38cg

System Locale is set to Japanese to play this game

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Edit - Thread unlocked.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure this game was never translated.

MarcoNeu

Reputation score
Quick Scene Guide:
- Every enemy besides bosses (The ones that find you during cut scenes instead of you finding them on the map) has a Special Move Scene (They neeed to fill the SP bar)
- Bosses with 2 scenes (one for special move and another for loosing all hp) : Medusa(ショッキングストーン),Hammer/Guy with morningstar (ショッキングハンマー), Machine, Chameleon, Octopus
- The HumanDog fight is basically a route split (Win -> Betrayel route, Loose -> normal end boss route)

Human Scenes:
- 2nd Fight with Dog turned Human -> loose + I think one more boss and you get cutscene Human06, win -> continue with route
- Loose all Time/Reputation -> Human 01
Workout Scenes (This only works when you haven't already entered 3 times there ex. going to the gym 3 times when you are a virgin and than entering afterwards won't give you the scene):
- Virgin + 3 times workout at school
- Virgin + 3 times workout at karaoke
- Non-Virgin + 3 times workout at mall
- Non-Virgin + 3 times workout at gym