What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / Ankoku Marimokan] LeGendery Strangers ~男女主人公つがいじめRPG~ / LeGendery Strangers ~Boy and Girl Heroes Tormented~ (RJ297476)

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
[Near shota and loli content, so no picture]
82965438_p0.jpg
DLsite JP:
DLsite Eng:

website shows the game is in the creation stage.

Description of Gameplay:
A RPGmaker MV game where two heroes go through different dungeons to collect Legendery items in order to defeat the Ork Boss and rescue the Princess. The characters are one male and one female.
At the start the characters are given a ring each, this ring will prevent H attacks when equipped. This allows the player to avoid male and/or female H battle content if so desired.
If a character is brought to below 50% HP their equipment will break, this leaves them open for H attacks.
The dungeons each have their own speciel enemies who can perform H grab attacks, then the second character has to free the first character before HP reaches 0.
Chests are found in dungeons and towns that contain new costumes, when equipped it shows a new picture of the character equipping the costume. Some costumes leads to special scenes.

Controls:
The game uses standard RPGMaker MV controls. CTRL hides the dialogue box.

Description of story:
Childhood friends Shin and Michiru follow a mysterious rabbit one afternoon and end up in another
world as legendary heroes! There they undertake a quest to save Lavi, the princess of the rabbits.
But the monsters who stand in their way don't have the purest of intentions...

- An RPG where a girl AND a guy get violated!
It's all rape, so neither of them is having too good a time...

Fetishes: Male Protagonist / Fantasy / Ahegao/Gapeface / Male Homosexuality / Shame/Humiliation / Gangbang / Tentacle / Ryona/Brutal
Content warning: Scat / Urination / Bestiality / NTR / Loli/Shota / Guro/Ryona

And I found some screen shots here

Per the author, a trial version should be appearing soon on the Dlsite. Look like this time, it's going to be a male and female party with monster rape. Honestly, I would have preferred an all female party game, but I will give it a chance. (The author only hinted this, but it look like there should be an option to only have the female character have H scenes.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ooh this one looks very different from his usual stuff, looking forward to this one

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm really looking forward to this... except I have a feeling the male protag content will greatly reduce the chances of this getting a proper translation.

Kernog

Reputation score
This is definitely relevant to my interests. Games made with bisexual players in mind are too rare. ><

Edit:
I checked out the current beta version for the game by curiosity (and boredom). The content is usual stuff for the creator, so expect some watersports and more.
  • The game is a turn-based RPG (duh) where you control the two protagonists. There is the usual attack/skill/defense/item layout
    • Both characters have a skill that halves their HP while triggering regen, allowing you to watch H-animations (more on that below)
    • When you lose, you return to the castle. There is no game over, but you get a nice "after-sex" shot of both characters who were involved in a H-animation and a bit of dialogue
  • Battle sex animations
    • Once a character's HP goes below 50%, their armor breaks and they get a status called "Sex OK" that makes them vulnerable to sexual attacks
    • When a character is being molested, their partner can use a "rescue" skill that ends the grab and restores some HP
    • Both characters start the game equipped with an accessory that prevents the "Sex OK" status. So you need to manually unequip the accessory to enable battle animations with either the boy, the girl, or both (that means no accidental gay stuff for those who don't want it)
  • H-events
    • For the moment, most of them involve the boy. However, you have the possibility to skip these scenes. To do so, when prompted, choose the first option (the second one enables the scenes to play fully)
  • Other
    • There are several sets of "armors", each with a boy and a girl variation: undies, battle bikini, monokini, ...
    • You can see the change on the screen during battles, but not (yet) during events
    • Once you obtain a new armor in a chest, you can buy a second one at the shop of the castle for the other character
  • Story/progression/moonrune deciphering
    • For the moment, the game is totally playable even without reading japanese. The places to go and the iteractable items are clearly marked on the map. However, I'm pretty sure not being able to read the dialogues removes a lot from the enjoyment
The game needs a little more ironing and bug-solving and some animations seem unfinished, so unless it is definitely your alley just wait for the demo.

On that last topic, I should ask in the translation forum, but I might as well ask here while I'm at it: is there an automatic translation software for RPGMaker games, in the same manner as ReiPatcher for the games made in Unity?

Last edited:
OP
xellos49698

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The patron has release a demo of the game, G-342129. Have to say I'm disappointed, it's a game for girls, or men who like men. Pass for me.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
When you lose, you return to the castle. There is no game over, but you get a nice "after-sex" shot of both characters who were involved in a H-animation and a bit of dialogue
Just a theory based on earlier Marimo games, but it's possible there'll be repercussions for losing in the same spot/to the same enemy or boss multiple times.

On that last topic, I should ask in the translation forum, but I might as well ask here while I'm at it: is there an automatic translation software for RPGMaker games, in the same manner as ReiPatcher for the games made in Unity?
It's not an in-game translation like ReiPatcher, but there is ITH3 and Translation Aggregator. One grabs the Japanese text from the program and copies it to the clipboard, while the other takes what's in the clipboard and runs it through an online translator that you can pick from a list.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Based on the beta, are the male-focused scenes mainly just anal and/or m/m scenes, or does it also have "milking" scenes as well?

Kernog

Reputation score
Just a theory based on earlier Marimo games, but it's possible there'll be repercussions for losing in the same spot/to the same enemy or boss multiple times.
Maybe. I do not read japanese, so I cannot tell.

It's not an in-game translation like ReiPatcher, but there is ITH3 and Translation Aggregator. One grabs the Japanese text from the program and copies it to the clipboard, while the other takes what's in the clipboard and runs it through an online translator that you can pick from a list.
Thank you. I'll try that combo once the full version comes out

Based on the beta, are the male-focused scenes mainly just anal and/or m/m scenes, or does it also have "milking" scenes as well?
I checked the image folder, and it points to the first answer. There are some "milking" poses, like with the slime, but the main kink here is having a male character and a female character go through the same kinds of h-attacks, and there is a slight focus on the male character, who is all scenes, either with or without the female.

So, yes. As xellos says, it's a game for bi folks or who are into both m/f and m/m stuff (such as I). I would not call it disappointing, considering that a sizeable portion of Marimokan's works feature m/m. But be aware of that fact if you consider purchasing it. You can block m/m animations and skip m/m scenes, but you might cut yourself out from a good portion of the game (if the current proportions are kept).

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's got DLSite page now including a trial

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
so is the whole armor break thing in the game yet? Doesn't seem to be.

Edit: It's in just take off the ring.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Okay so I think the title of this thread needs changing slightly. I'm pretty sure 'LeGendery' is kind of a pun, considering the player characters are male and female.

Kernog

Reputation score
FYI, Translator++ gives decent results on the demo. It's not real english, but you can mostly guess what is being said.
Would somebody be interested in teaming up with me and refine the translation? It does not have to be now, but I will attempt to pick up the task when the full game comes out, in December.

For people trying to install a Translator ++ for the demo:
the game comes in a compressed .exe. So you need to manually copy the content of the temporary directory in order to use the light .exe file.
I attached the translation file.

Edit: Nevermind, it craps up the armor display. I'll try to check again once the full game comes out.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kernog

Reputation score
Nope. The rabbit says that this is as far as you can go with the free trial version.
Compared to the previous beta, there's one more h-event when you go take a leak in the forest while wearing the bikini armor, and one more "armor" which is actually a slave getup (and can't be removed, so save beforehand)

Kernog

Reputation score
* The forest monsters
* The event that happens when you sleep in the tent a couple of times, and bandits sneak in
* A new event if you make a "bathroom stop" in the forest when wearing the bikini armor

battenk

Reputation score
At this time, you can't. Unless you get stripped of it in battle, it looks like.

How do you trigger the tent scene? I've slept there tons of times...