What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / Ankoku Marimokan] LeGendery Strangers ~男女主人公つがいじめRPG~ / LeGendery Strangers ~Boy and Girl Heroes Tormented~ (RJ297476)

Kernog

Reputation score
How do you trigger the tent scene? I've slept there tons of times...
Here is how I triggered it, as far as I can tell:
* Finish the forest dungeon
* Wear bikini armors for both characters

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
you can use cheat menu noclip and enter city and other areas for extra scenes just don't enter fighting areas like cave, also you can get two more costumes - slave outfit can not be unequiped

insect297

Reputation score
The slave outfit can be unequipped if you use the self-damaging move.
There is a skill which costs 0 mana for each character, which will damage themselves and remove the armor.

you can use cheat menu noclip and enter city and other areas for extra scenes just don't enter fighting areas like cave, also you can get two more costumes - slave outfit can not be unequiped
cheat menu noclip?

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
cheat menu noclip?
Google "Rpg Maker MV cheat Menu" and pick the first link, should be to a Github with the plugin, then just follow the guide. Noclip to walk freely around the map, teleport to visit other areas.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

mattsan

Reputation score
Ah! Good old Marimokan game. Gender equality treatment for both male and female. I must say this game combat is slightly similar to Signal Forces. Based on the Beta version 4 I downloaded on CIen, the game also has quite a lot of scenarios littered throughout the world map, especially in the town. Most of them are surprise rape, stuck on wall and the usual Marimokan goodness. The shota and gay stuff should have turn me off but surprisingly, but I really like Marimakan's art style so no problem here.

All in all I can see that I will certainly get more enjoyment out of this game than Signal Forces.

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
official release date has been posted. January 3rd, 2021. Very small delay, it seems. (originally slated for mid December)

mafagafe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, glad to know.
Marimo is known for being punctual, 20 days "delay" its fine, his last game was released on 1st january if im right.
official release date has been posted. January 3rd, 2021. Very small delay, it seems. (originally slated for mid December)

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
just played it. great game. much longer than his previous kamikaze 2 game.

it's very male focused, for those wondering.

Last edited:

dantemoone

Lurker
Reputation score
Dang, I was hoping for more of a balance between the two characters in scenes.

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dang, I was hoping for more of a balance between the two characters in scenes.
don't get me wrong, most of scenes do involve the pink haired girl, but the game does takes place entirely from the male MC's perspective. if you like marimo's other works, you'll like this.

kuroscorpio

Reputation score
Equal Opportunity Dickings, i like it. I think this twist is refreshing.
Now that i think about it, Marimo has a fair bit of shota stuff in CG's and what now.
Still like it though.

Kernog

Reputation score
Default enemy models in 2021. Cmon man.
This is why I would have had no interest in this game, would have not been the differently gendered protagonists. RPG Maker games feel so lazy nowadays, with only a few exceptions such as Schrift.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Made a partial for this: https://ulmf.org/threads/ankokumari...ndery-strangers-tsugaijimerpg-rj297476.14539/

Would also point out that the thread title is misspelled. It's Legendery Strangers. Intentionally spelled that way as a play on words. The reason being if people search for it by pasting the name, this thread won't show up. Also, the game is out so the thread should probably be moved to the H games section as it's no longer under construction.

EmuWarVeteran

Reputation score
Game is a bit on the short side in my opinion, or maybe I just missed something. Also does anyone know what the point of that small village in the northwest of the map? I assume there's supposed to be some scenes that happen in there but I haven't figured out to trigger them. All I can do there is clear out some slimes and orcs.

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Lose to either the slimes or the goblins. Both give different things, to lose to the goblins you have to be in the swamp water and when you wake up do not go back to sleep, just exit and go around the village.

EDIT: What is Schrift? I keep getting the definition and translation of the word every time I try to look up the game, assuming it is one.

EmuWarVeteran

Reputation score
Lose to either the slimes or the goblins. Both give different things, to lose to the goblins you have to be in the swamp water and when you wake up do not go back to sleep, just exit and go around the village.

EDIT: What is Schrift? I keep getting the definition and translation of the word every time I try to look up the game, assuming it is one.
Thanks, was wondering if you can even lose to them since they're so weak. Guess you have to actively try to do it. Also looking through the scene viewer there seems to be an event with the old man in that village too. Unless that one is related to the slime or goblin event I have no clue how to trigger that.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
its shrift

its a game where you play as a boy trying to escape from monster girls (that actually look like monsters)

the game weirdly plays out a little bit like undertale but way more extreme