What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アンコクマリモカン/Ankoku Marimokan] 特警/Signal Forces (RJ241489)

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Mine is v4.1 which is what I found after a quick search, do you have a newer one?

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like if you get combat raped in this game and still manage to win the fight, you get 2x the experience points.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Seems like if you get combat raped in this game and still manage to win the fight, you get 2x the experience points.
the text says 'full humiliation' which I took to mean the effects you get after a person 'dies' while being raped.

Seems like there's about 3 loss scenes for each area, make sure you talk to your party members on the comms after each one for the scenes. (2nd to last two buttons in the menu)
After you finish a mission if they've been raped at least once(?) they start a progression after the mission. (It seems the numbers in the lower left of the menu reset after each mission as well)

So I guess the strategy is lose fully 3x, then clear the map while 'humiliated'.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
the text says 'full humiliation' which I took to mean the effects you get after a person 'dies' while being raped.

Seems like there's about 3 loss scenes for each area, make sure you talk to your party members on the comms after each one for the scenes. (2nd to last two buttons in the menu)
After you finish a mission if they've been raped at least once(?) they start a progression after the mission. (It seems the numbers in the lower left of the menu reset after each mission as well)

So I guess the strategy is lose fully 3x, then clear the map while 'humiliated'.
So lose, regain your party members, lose, repeat until you've lost three times, then clear the mission? Or is losing solo before recovering the others good enough?

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So lose, regain your party members, lose, repeat until you've lost three times, then clear the mission? Or is losing solo before recovering the others good enough?
yes you can lose solo and the scenes progresses also you get scenes after you lose to each boss but it's game over and also after each mission if you lost enough not sure the threshold but losing 3 times is enough also if you finish the game you unlock all the cg so there is no need to collect if you don't want to.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
From machine translating, I got the impression that just losing your armour completely is what gives the XP boost on victory.

the_man

Reputation score
Full gallery save

Credit goes to ments, grabbed the save from his Unpacked version above and put it up for anyone just after it

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So this is Sneak in Desperada with a sentai theme rather than mercenaries ? Sure, why not. I'll give it a look when backlog gets emptier (dammit Evenicle I really need to get to you.)

hanswurst

Lurker
Reputation score
Full gallery save

Credit goes to ments, grabbed the save from his Unpacked version above and put it up for anyone just after it
Much appreciated. Having a hard time accessing the gallery though, are there only the battles that you can replay or are there genuine game over scenes?

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Im more interested in know if there are multiple endings or anything hidden...somewhere in this game. It was pretty straightforward

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
My favorite circle with my favorite tag, tonight will be a busy night.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
From what I saw, losing just once per stage unlocks the full progression of cg for that stage in gallery although ingame it takes 3 losses to see the full progression. One loss is also enough to trigger after-mission event at base that will progress each stage that will accumulate and progress for each new stage you died at least once in.

The double xp most likely refers to when you have the humiliated status. If a character hits 0 hp from rape but you win the battle, she revives with 1 hp with a humiliated status unique to that stage. Alternatively if you party wipe I believe your whole party also gets the status unique to that stage. The status can be cleared by the short haired girl's 100 tp support skill that repairs armor. Stage 1 is body writing, 2 is tentacle suit, 3 is big belly, 4 is mind / modified battle suit, 5 is bondage, each one has unique penalties though i only noticed 4 + 5 to be noticeably problematic. Note a stage can contain enemies from prior stage which can land the earlier status on you via rape to 0 hp, eg. you can get tentacle suit status in stage 5 for example, this is probably useful for 2x exp without getting tagged by a dangerous status like stage 4+5.

I do much prefer to fight naked (scientist in stage 1 / 3 / 5 sells a free armor remover along with suicide poison) since that enhances attack power at the cost of defense.

Honestly though game is extremely easy, you can blow thru everything without worrying about 2x exp at all. I went thru it wiping every enemy on every stage and the perma stat upgrade are cheap and powerful, I ended up only using money from stage 1-3 on only attacking power, a little bit of hp and mp and blew thru everything w no challenge.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
does this game have some sort of secret ending for not being defeated or should i not worry about it. also, anyone has screenshots or save of the said humiliation state? i've been unable to recreate the miracle that is to defeat the enemy as you lose while raped

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
does this game have some sort of secret ending for not being defeated or should i not worry about it. also, anyone has screenshots or save of the said humiliation state? i've been unable to recreate the miracle that is to defeat the enemy as you lose while raped
I'm curious about this as well; If there's incentive to do another play through without losing later.