What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アンコクマリモカン/Ankoku Marimokan] 特警/Signal Forces (RJ241489)

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
My take on the game: it's super nice in general, this (The Moral Sword of Asagi-esque) way of dealing with combat in a h-game is one of my favorites too. But I was a tiny bit disappointed that it's so easy! The enemies HP damage is too low, and they rarely do any abilities, so it's mostly down to basic attacks and H-attacks. So if you're stupid like me and want a challenge or just wanna see some H without having to limit yourself in combat, I think you should definitely not buy any upgrades in the shop. I made the mistake of stacking up on Hresist and MP which basically made my suit impenetrable if i played it normally, and the HP damage is too low to do anything anyway. Still really nicely done tho, am definitely looking for recommendations for games similar to this

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You know as much as I LOVE Marimo's games I'm super fucking surprised he hasn't made one using his team of super hero traps from the UNBREAKER universe. I would LOVE to see that.

mattsan

Reputation score
I am currently fanboying over Marimo's games. Signal has a lot of mechanic built up from all the former installments, such as molestation attacks, layers of clothes being torn off, and when fully nude can lead to straight rape. The only new feature I see is their defeated forms during battle ( HP reachs 0). This game also straight up using stages rather than a whole big map that you have to explore. Good for full blown fap, but I rather like the small H- encounter and scenes litter between map like from the Kamikaze and Metal Edge Blazer.

All in all I must say how bizarre it is Marimo's works hit almost all of my fetish button. Thankfully the guro and and ryona tags are rather tame. The rest are all great though. A shame that only Kamikaze game got translated. I eagerly await Marimo next work. Maybe it will be an Unbreaker RPG or Sneak in Despada 2 or something. I hope it will be another RPG.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
My take on the game: it's super nice in general, this (The Moral Sword of Asagi-esque) way of dealing with combat in a h-game is one of my favorites too. But I was a tiny bit disappointed that it's so easy! The enemies HP damage is too low, and they rarely do any abilities, so it's mostly down to basic attacks and H-attacks. So if you're stupid like me and want a challenge or just wanna see some H without having to limit yourself in combat, I think you should definitely not buy any upgrades in the shop. I made the mistake of stacking up on Hresist and MP which basically made my suit impenetrable if i played it normally, and the HP damage is too low to do anything anyway. Still really nicely done tho, am definitely looking for recommendations for games similar to this
This seems to be a trend with Marimo's games. I think it kind of fits the theme though, in that the heroines are typically strong enough to not lose, so for them to be defeated is kind of unusual. It's a hard balance to strike in an actual game though, since like Ouka's game, you only really lose by purposely limiting yourself. It certainly does convey how powerful the heroine(s) are though.

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am currently fanboying over Marimo's games. Signal has a lot of mechanic built up from all the former installments, such as molestation attacks, layers of clothes being torn off, and when fully nude can lead to straight rape. The only new feature I see is their defeated forms during battle ( HP reachs 0). This game also straight up using stages rather than a whole big map that you have to explore. Good for full blown fap, but I rather like the small H- encounter and scenes litter between map like from the Kamikaze and Metal Edge Blazer.

All in all I must say how bizarre it is Marimo's works hit almost all of my fetish button. Thankfully the guro and and ryona tags are rather tame. The rest are all great though. A shame that only Kamikaze game got translated. I eagerly await Marimo next work. Maybe it will be an Unbreaker RPG or Sneak in Despada 2 or something. I hope it will be another RPG.
Can relate, I've loved Marimo's games for years, be it the awesome h-scenes or the guro games. This game is a little on the lackluster side though, but it was to be expected since the production time for this game wasn't that much and the CG count was relatively low. This game felt like another St.Purielle to me ( ), that is a small game that Marimo puts out before getting to bigger games. Still liked it, though the h-scenes in this one didn't feel as Marimo-ish as in the other games. They felt a bit simpler.
Good news for you though is that Sneak in Desperada's been getting translated for a while (https://ulmf.org/threads/sneak-in-desperada-ankoku-marimokan.11696/) so look forward to that. Plus I also really want a Sneak in Desperada 2.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
uuhhh, this game is so gooood, yet it so short that I feel disappointed unless they plan to make us feel super good about their next game, otherwise uhhhhhhhh, so disappointed.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I gave a go to Translator ++ and couldn't seemed to seem to make it work because It messed with the loading of ingame images...
until today.
anyways here is a VERY rough translation patch that seems to work without bugs....
note that this is machine translated but I have yet to encounter any game breaking bugs...
(Make sure to have a backup in case something goes wrong)

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Marimo's also released another game called 'Pink Parka Pleasure'
Its a pretty small game. Meant to be played with one hand. Without any english its pretty hard to know what to do. You gotta click the spots that show up on the girl before she attacks you but it always seems to miss. right clicking will put up your hands which will both block and if held long enough, will deal a good amount of damage. The blue bar is how long you can keep your hands up. It doesn't refill though. The yellow/orange bar is your damage. I believe the game is meant to be played by countering the girl which puts her in a vulnerable state where she moves around struggling to get out of her clothes. clicking her stomach does damage to her. Besides using up your blue gauge, this is the only reliable method that I know of to damage her. Countering (for me) is punching her right before she attacks you. Sometimes you'll both get hit. After winning or losing. You'll have a chance to save the game and upgrade your health (red) 1exp, meter (blue) 2exp or damage (yellow) 5exp. If you win you can have your way with the girl. Press the space bar to see the interactables, though there might be some other stuff to click, like the bat in the upper right corner. After banging her you'll get 1 of several cg, I guess depending on how you had your fun with her. I'm not sure of the requirements but for example: punching the hell out of her gives you the cg where she's beaten up and strangling her also has a cg for that, I think. If you find all that tedious just go in the CG folder that comes with the game for the pics.
That's most of the stuff I found out. I'm just waiting for another good Marimo RPG.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A machine translated version was relesed today
Fixed that for you. That translation looked like it was google translated. I couldn't make heads or tails on the story. Guess the menus and shit are good enough.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Fixed that for you. That translation looked like it was google translated. I couldn't make heads or tails on the story. Guess the menus and shit are good enough.
It may have been translated by Marimo himself, and I don't think he knows a lot of English. So it may have been machine'd quite a bit.

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I'm having problems with the game. Right after finishing the first stage, there's a problem about an image not loading: 23191

Has this happened to anyone else?

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Same image problem here. Does it have to do with the official 'translation'?

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
what game is that? 'Pink Parka Pleasure ?