What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan]トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG (RJ184230)

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Theres a demo out for backers on his Ci-en for paid backers. Sadly i cant use my cc on japanese dlsite, but maybe some of you others can.
I'd just wait for the Dlsite demo, this demo's only got 1 scene.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Demo got updated. Still for paid backers. Game is now being referred to as Ouka RPG2. There's mention of a group physical measurement test event in the school and it seems like Marimo is bringing back the panty feature from Desperada.
The good news is that there's going to be an advance notice in September along with a trial version for the game so chances are that we'll get the official release date in a month. That's all for now.

GreenGreen8

Reputation score
Okay so I messed up the subscription, instead I got a giftcode I can't use myself, anyone want a subscription so they can download it for us? :D

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ouka RPG 2 has been announced on Dlsite, estimated release date is late December, so possible around Christmas.
Furthermore there's a trial version on dlsite as well. Don't know how much it differs from the ci-en demos since I haven't played either of them but I'll give the trial version a shot later and possibly make a thread for the game, assuming no one has done that yet.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
o_O I hope that your protagonist carries over their "stats" from the previous game ^_^

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
o_O I hope that your protagonist carries over their "stats" from the previous game ^_^
If you're talking sex stats, chances are that they haven't been carried over since this game most likely takes place after the good ending (which I think required you to have less sex). On the other hand I believe she starts at max level in this game and she loses levels the more she gets raped (I think).

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to escape after you lose after the demo boss?
Just played it, I don't think you can in this demo. Leaving through the bathroom has you either fail to crawl through the wall or end up going back inside. The only other exits are the dude blocking the entrance and the upper right exit into the farm which seems to automatically make you lose. I think that its either a glitch or it simply doesn't allow you to escape because its a demo.

On the other hand the game plays a bit similarly to the first RPG, especially when it comes to the fighting, though there's a QTE whenever you're grabbed.
My biggest gripe is that at the end of the demo, if you lose to the boss, Ouka of course gets raped and it seems that she's a virgin in that sex scene. Kinda doesn't make any sense since this takes place after the first RPG where there's no deflowering scenes and she even got combat raped in the boss fight and gangbanged, only to have her virginity stolen in the game over scene. Its lacking a bit of consistency...

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Just played it, I don't think you can in this demo. Leaving through the bathroom has you either fail to crawl through the wall or end up going back inside. The only other exits are the dude blocking the entrance and the upper right exit into the farm which seems to automatically make you lose. I think that its either a glitch or it simply doesn't allow you to escape because its a demo.

On the other hand the game plays a bit similarly to the first RPG, especially when it comes to the fighting, though there's a QTE whenever you're grabbed.
My biggest gripe is that at the end of the demo, if you lose to the boss, Ouka of course gets raped and it seems that she's a virgin in that sex scene. Kinda doesn't make any sense since this takes place after the first RPG where there's no deflowering scenes and she even got combat raped in the boss fight and gangbanged, only to have her virginity stolen in the game over scene. Its lacking a bit of consistency...
In terms of the 'canon' of Ouka's games, she's probably meant to have never been combat raped by any of her enemies. It's a thing that happens, for us as the player to enjoy, but 'plot' wise it doesn't. A good example is like, the first fight in the original game, when you save Yoko. Odds are, you lose it because they ero attack Ouka into submission (by going easy on them), but 'plot' wise, they defeat her by just beating her up THEN raping her.

Just generally assume that ero attacks just exist for the player's enjoyment. 'Canon' wise, Ouka has never been defeated or combat raped.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is it possible to escape combat rape at the "second stage" when she is stripped and bound?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In terms of the 'canon' of Ouka's games, she's probably meant to have never been combat raped by any of her enemies. It's a thing that happens, for us as the player to enjoy, but 'plot' wise it doesn't. A good example is like, the first fight in the original game, when you save Yoko. Odds are, you lose it because they ero attack Ouka into submission (by going easy on them), but 'plot' wise, they defeat her by just beating her up THEN raping her.

Just generally assume that ero attacks just exist for the player's enjoyment. 'Canon' wise, Ouka has never been defeated or combat raped.
I know what you mean, but I've been playing so many Marimo games up to now so I find it pretty weird for the virginity loss compared to what's happened in other games. I just assumed that, unless stated otherwise, the characters weren't virgins. The scene just felt pretty out of place.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone figured out what one of the ero skills does in the game? I get an error when i try to click it outside of combat.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
One is "fellatio", one is "tease". You can't use them outside of combat AFAIK...

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is it impossible to escape from being bound in combat? I can escape right and shortly afterwards, but once the image changes, it seems impossible.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is it impossible to escape from being bound in combat? I can escape right and shortly afterwards, but once the image changes, it seems impossible.
Yes. it seems that it's impossible to escape once the H starts.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ouka RPG 2 has been announced on Dlsite, estimated release date is late December, so possible around Christmas.
Furthermore there's a trial version on dlsite as well. Don't know how much it differs from the ci-en demos since I haven't played either of them but I'll give the trial version a shot later and possibly make a thread for the game, assuming no one has done that yet.
It should be the same as the current ci-en demo, but the author noted on his ci-en that he plans to get at least 2 more versions of demo out before the game release (also that he want to get it out within 2019)

Some noteworthy stuffs from checking the free ci-en stuffs and decrypting the demo.
On ci-en blog he has a pic of Yoko getting fucked by the first boss, so maybe after Yoko saved you and you keep on losing she might get captured in one attempt to get you out.

And during the time Ouka is captured, back in principal office the principal is trying to use some kind of incense on Senka.
From the picture of it going further than the demo let you, it seems to by of hypnotic effect as his sexual harassment escalate further.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
It should be the same as the current ci-en demo, but the author noted on his ci-en that he plans to get at least 2 more versions of demo out before the game release (also that he want to get it out within 2019)

Some noteworthy stuffs from checking the free ci-en stuffs and decrypting the demo.
On ci-en blog he has a pic of Yoko getting fucked by the first boss, so maybe after Yoko saved you and you keep on losing she might get captured in one attempt to get you out.

And during the time Ouka is captured, back in principal office the principal is trying to use some kind of incense on Senka.
From the picture of it going further than the demo let you, it seems to by of hypnotic effect as his sexual harassment escalate further.
I did notice from playing the demo, that the Principal of this school (and I guess his son), seem to have a lot of authority or power over Ouka and Senka, given Ouka seems to willingly flash her panties in public for the Principal in an optional scene. And the son's harassment doesn't earn him a beating. Not entirely sure what the plot is for this school.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I did notice from playing the demo, that the Principal of this school (and I guess his son), seem to have a lot of authority or power over Ouka and Senka, given Ouka seems to willingly flash her panties in public for the Principal in an optional scene. And the son's harassment doesn't earn him a beating. Not entirely sure what the plot is for this school.
From what I got, its not that he has power over them, he's just faking good intentions. He gets Ouka to flash her panties by some convoluted reasoning. He's basically checking student uniforms to make sure they're appropriate for school and eventually he talks about regulating the panties girls wear to school to black or white (I think). Ouka tells him that's kinda stupid so the principal asks for her help in determining what kind of panties girls wear to school, or some shit like that. So Ouka can wear different panties and talk to him so he'll comment on them.
That's just my interpretation of that scene with a translator, but throughout the demo, it didn't feel like the principal held any power over them. Its more along the lines of pretending he's friendly (even though he obviously isn't) with Ouka and Senka in order to seem like he's assisting them in their cause while scheming behind their backs. An example of this is when you get caught by the boss in the demo, Ouka gets raped for a day each time. Senka points out that she's been missing and is worried, but the principal tells her it'll all be fine.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So from reading his Ci-en, the demo seems to have been updated with new scenes post-first-boss-defeat, on that route.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So it seems the new contents are:

1. In combat penetration. The QTE in this is about avoiding getting cum inside instead of breaking out of it.

2. Split route between winning or losing the first fatpig battle (in the opening scene)
Dunno if it'll be on the level of ONEONE1 where story content can be completely different, or just more of 'everyone think you're a slut/hero' split sort of thing.
(at least what's mentioned is that by losing the male students will sexually harass you)

3. 2nd tier of events at various locations and a little more Yoko event.